Social Justice Warriors Thread

Ph64

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:26 am

Speaking of #metoo and McDonald(s)...

#MeToo Hits McDonald's: Workers Plan Nationwide Strike To Protest Sexual Harassment

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09- ... harassment

Pretty sure instead of the "fight for $15" this will bring more of them into the $0 group. Touch screens don't go on strike and shout harassment.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:30 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:03 am

:lol: :clap: :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:55 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:18 am

all of the things i like are being squashed by mainstream culture
This article pretty much shows the mental illness that is peak-leftist ideology manifest in grown adults:
...Macdonald said he was told personally by Fallon backstage last night that he’d been bumped. They’d initially considered having Macdonald make a statement addressing the controversy at the beginning of the show, with Macdonald then suggesting making the statement at the end of the show. Some comedy bits with Macdonald and guest Matthew McConaughey had already been scrapped, but all agreed that Macdonald could talk about the late Burt Reynolds.

“Then Jimmy came back in, said can I talk to you buddy?”, Macdonald said. “He was very broken up about it, he said ‘I don’t know what to do..it’s just that I have so much pressure, people are crying. Senior producers are crying.’

“I was like good Lord, bring them in and let me talk to them, I don’t want to make people cry,” he said. “Jimmy said come back whenever you want, but I think it’ll hurt the show tonight.”...
https://deadline.com/2018/09/norm-macdo ... 202463218/
A bunch of grown-ass adults, bawling like babies wub-wub-wub, because their poisonous ideology compels them to burn a fellow comedian at the stake to satisfy their insane witch-hunt god.

Wow.

This is what happens when you actively thwart Darwinism, and encourage survival of the least fit.
:doh:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:46 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:55 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:18 am

all of the things i like are being squashed by mainstream culture
This article pretty much shows the mental illness that is peak-leftist ideology manifest in grown adults:
...Macdonald said he was told personally by Fallon backstage last night that he’d been bumped. They’d initially considered having Macdonald make a statement addressing the controversy at the beginning of the show, with Macdonald then suggesting making the statement at the end of the show. Some comedy bits with Macdonald and guest Matthew McConaughey had already been scrapped, but all agreed that Macdonald could talk about the late Burt Reynolds.

“Then Jimmy came back in, said can I talk to you buddy?”, Macdonald said. “He was very broken up about it, he said ‘I don’t know what to do..it’s just that I have so much pressure, people are crying. Senior producers are crying.’

“I was like good Lord, bring them in and let me talk to them, I don’t want to make people cry,” he said. “Jimmy said come back whenever you want, but I think it’ll hurt the show tonight.”...
https://deadline.com/2018/09/norm-macdo ... 202463218/
A bunch of grown-ass adults, bawling like babies wub-wub-wub, because their poisonous ideology compels them to burn a fellow comedian at the stake to satisfy their insane witch-hunt god.

Wow.

This is what happens when you actively thwart Darwinism, and encourage survival of the least fit.
:doh:
How fit are those that lose to the least fit?
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:48 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:46 am

Even lions fall before a virus.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:52 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:48 am
jediuser598 wrote:

Which makes them less fit than the virus. All that counts is winning and survival.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:00 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:52 am
DBTrek wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:

Which makes them less fit than the virus. All that counts is winning and survival.

That is not strictly correct. Evolution comes down to (mainly) sexual selection, which tends for genes to propagate who are best able to reproduce within the environment. If the environment changes, then that dynamic changes. A genetic trait that was a hindrance could become a boon after some change in the environment.

For human reproduction, culture, society, laws and customs are all environmental variables. We need to think about the changes we make to society as they relate to our evolution, which actually happens at a rate we can see in historical trends. It's pretty fast.

In this sense, a feminized, Marxist society is going to create sexual selection criteria that are awful for the maintenance of complex society. We have high-tech civilizations because of social and cultural shifts that happened in medieval Europe. We are undoing those things right now.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:02 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:

Odd sentiment coming from a Hillary Clinton supporter.
:lol:

If you prefer to revere Jimmy Fallon and his tyrannical cadre of fragile, weeping adults as “winners” I’ll not dissuade you. I’ll leave that to the inevitable course of reality.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:20 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:02 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

Odd sentiment coming from a Hillary Clinton supporter.
:lol:

If you prefer to revere Jimmy Fallon and his tyrannical cadre of fragile, weeping adults as “winners” I’ll not dissuade you. I’ll leave that to the inevitable course of reality.
How strong are you if you are brought low by the tyranny of the weak? If you lose you lose. Everything else is just excuse.
-Ben Johnson

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:20 pm
How strong are you if you are brought low by the tyranny of the weak? If you lose you lose. Everything else is just excuse.
Who lost?

Norm MacDonald?
Jimmy Fallon?
America?

You’re going to have to define your terms if you’re trying to make a larger point about something.

As it stands, I don’t think stating that weeping, crybaby adults trying to manipulate systems through fake outrage and character assassinations are weak is a controversial claim.

Do you?