Meanwhile in Ukraine

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:44 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:23 pm
a second Ukraine peace summit should include Russian representation.
File that one under ‘No shit dickhead’ lol

Good news at least, however hypothetical it may be.
Agreed

JD Vance has openly stated Americans have no interest in Ukrainian borders
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:00 pm

Zelensky today.
Today, I held a meeting with our foreign affairs team. We need strong decisions from our partners that will set this war on a course towards its just conclusion.
Note: Trump started getting US Intel briefings on Monday.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:34 pm
Breaking
Zelensky now wants to have talks with Russia
Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky has just made an unprecedented announcement.

He said Monday that a second Ukraine peace summit should include Russian representation.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ine-summit
Trump + Vance = Peace
Trump =/= Free or unlimited money + weapons.
#NotOneRedCent

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:39 am

For me the most surprising thing about this conflict is how everything old is new again. I've seen much trench warfare, and even seen rigs with 2 Maxim's slaved together on a pintle with a Holosun red dot sight. Russian troops going into battle carrying M91/30 Mosin Nagant. I own one, you used to be able to buy them surplus for $79.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 What has been, it is what will be, And what has been done, it is what will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun.
Catholic, conservative, veteran, prepper, gun owner, Rosary extremist, if I wasn't on a watch list, I'd be insulted!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:53 pm

The old weapons systems being used is crazy to see. Some wild shit.

Ukraine has been making a pretty good showing in the Kursk Offensive, but they are spending a lot of manpower they can't afford to lose. They are in a bad place, damned if you do, damned if you don't. They also used a US patriot system to mistakenly shoot down one of the F16s we gave them.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:30 am

Politicians are running Ukraines strategy. It’ll work out as you’d expect. The Kursk move was militarily idiotic, looking for negotiating leverage.

They captured a town of 1,000. That’s like us conquering a Mexican border town while the entire south is occupied by the enemy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:12 am

My prediction and opinion is that the west will continue to try to rub Russia's nose in it, and sooner or later they will detonate a tactical nuke someplace to demonstrate their seriousness and the west will scramble at that, "oh shit!" moment. I base this opinion on Catholic private revelation, not to myself, but to others throughout the past couple of hundred years. The puzzle pieces are falling into place like a Tetris game.
Catholic, conservative, veteran, prepper, gun owner, Rosary extremist, if I wasn't on a watch list, I'd be insulted!

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:06 pm

I have no skin in the game in regards to Ukraine. I know the history and I understand why they can hate the Russians with passion. On the flip side, nobody should ever put stock in anything that comes from the mouths of Scott Ritter or Douglas MacGregor. Both are mouth breathing Putin puffers and one of them is a convicted pedo.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:07 pm

High Plains Biker wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:12 am
My prediction and opinion is that the west will continue to try to rub Russia's nose in it, and sooner or later they will detonate a tactical nuke someplace to demonstrate their seriousness and the west will scramble at that, "oh shit!" moment. I base this opinion on Catholic private revelation, not to myself, but to others throughout the past couple of hundred years. The puzzle pieces are falling into place like a Tetris game.
From a religious perspective, if god allows the world to get nuked, does that violate the Covenant or was it just a word game?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:37 pm

To answer your question SF, no.
God allows humanity to chastise ourselves due to our fallen sinful nature. God allows us our free will, including the free will to chose Him or not. From my own point of view, the world has never been as sinful as it is today.

God has His will for you or I but in his permissive will allows us all to be tempted.

At a certain point, He WILL intervene, and every human soul on the planet will see it, feel, recognize it, etc. I'm not an evangelist, but I think it was Billy Graham who stated that if things keep going the way they are, we'll have to apologize to Sodom & Gomorrah.

Consider this message to the children at Fatima in 1917...

"“If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end; but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the reign of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that He is about to punish the world for its sins, by means of war, famine, and persecutions against the Church and of the Holy Father. "

And it did. In 1938 a very large geomagnetic storm produced very bright aurora borealis all over Europe. These messages time and time again are always accompanied by a choice...If what I say is done, if people repent, etc...

In a time where men think that they can become women and fish and cats and whatever and some think it is okay to try to trans children and groom them for homosexual behavior and normalize pedophilia, I have to wonder what things were like in Noah's day.

This is why I have such a problem with the pronoun thing. It creates a false truth and makes an idol out of the idea that we can become something we are not. Also because uneducated dolts and sheeple like to always 'support the current thing'...

One of the messages from the Most Blessed Virgin to Lucia dos Santos (Fatima) stated that one of the final battles between God and Satan would be over marriage and the family, we are witnessing this today.
Last edited by High Plains Biker on Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.