The Great Wall of Trump

Fife

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:08 am

1. There isn't going to be a veto.

2. The powers that be have arranged a litigation path to get the heat off of all involved so that the election cycle can move forward.

Prediction time: Trump will lose this in SCOTUS 6-3 or 7-2. Gorsuch is a likely candidate to write the majority opinion.

Just kick back and enjoy the spectacle, kids. We're still a few trillion of fake money away from anything serious actually happening.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:09 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:53 am
We don't even need to get hung up on terms and names.

Does this person demonstrate that he puts money and profit before nation? Does he not derive his sense of morals from God?

We'd be better off with conservative Muslim politicians than this lot. I don't think enough Americans recognize how degenerate this really is. They are gas lighted into only seeing the sexual degeneracy of the democrats and ignore the overall moral degeneracy of this "market-based" republican.

We can argue about names all day. The fact that these people put markets first, profit first, and our nation last tells the tale. These people must be removed.

At least the democrats have a rational basis for why they want to genocide us: power. The republicans doing this will lose power. Ultimately the profits will dry up as well. There is nothing redeemable about this kind of person.
How is vetoing this bill going to get rid of the 30 mil+ already in country? Adding a million more over the next two years is going to change things.
This bill will more than double the 30 million already here. If he signs this, we will likely have nearly half of Central America in the United States inside a decade.

The idea that these legislators are corrupted by drug cartels seemed kind of a stretch. Until now.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:18 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:59 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:41 am
Misusing executive power to improve your re-election chances is not an emergency nor is it democratic when the majority of the public don't want a wall.
And you said this when Obama was doing it with things like DACA exactly 0 times I bet.
And you supported Obama Presiding by EO exactly how many times?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:22 am

When you consider the billions available to drug cartels, how you could think anyone is beyond their influence is hard to imagine.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:29 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:22 am
When you consider the billions available to drug cartels, how you could think anyone is beyond their influence is hard to imagine.

Yep, they seized $14Billion alone from El Chapo, that was probably just a sample of his wealth.

Washington DC has been bought by foreign powers................... and it wasn't that hard.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:31 am

Washington DC *is* a foreign power.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:33 am

A $billion here and a $billion there, pretty soon it adds up to real money. The idea is to keep The Wall going; it's being built right now, and has been for the past year. Trump is still winning this thing big.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:37 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 am

You all fucking see it, even on this forum, where people derive their sense of right and wrong from some moonbat economic ideology. Whether it's some Marxist nutjob that wants to seize all the property from the "one percent" or the newly-minted Sowell junkie carrying his Thomas Sowell book around like a Bible to preach the virtues of Mammon, they are the same thing in the end: money is their source of morality.
If that was aimed at me, all I can say is it’s probably time for you to get back on the meds we’re all buying you. You exemplify exactly zero Christian virtues on this forum. Your version of “morality” is some hideous Cotton Mather type joke of fantasizing about murdering your enemies and forcibly imposing a racial supremacy over the nation. If asked to list the top ten “moral” users in this place, you would appear on exactly nobody’s list (though we’d all probably have to dig through old and inactive users to get ten).

Point being, you’re back on another Rachel Maddie type lunatic rant about Koch brothers and the greatness of Democrats and Muslims, and that’s fine. No one expects you to be anything but an angry quack, But feel free to leave me out of it, unless you really want to go down the personal blow-for-blow insult path again. I know you’re enraged because I read one book on economics and managed to pull off better economic arguments than you are with a minor in the subject. That doesn’t make me a Mammon worshipper, it makes me one of those people who continue to learn as they grow older rather than some insecure twat pumping Chinese testosterone into themselves while mentally stuck at twenty.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:33 am
A $billion here and a $billion there, pretty soon it adds up to real money. The idea is to keep The Wall going; it's being built right now, and has been for the past year. Trump is still winning this thing big.
Really? 'Cos all I see is his hardcore base starting to call him a cuck.
Unless you meant to write whining in which case I agree.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:33 am
Really? 'Cos all I see is his hardcore base starting to call him a cuck.
Unless you meant to write whining in which case I agree.
I run the "Trump Triumpant" Facebook page. How do you know better than me?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change