Europe, Boring Until it's Not

JohnDonne

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Nukedog wrote:I believe the studies you may or may not be proposing are cultural marxist propaganda until proven otherwise.
I believe you half-believe that and half feel cognitive dissonance because it might contradict another of your beliefs.

Here's the study again.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You should be. I am shedding fat pretty fast, eating like a king, and killing it in the gym. Strength is going up. Chronic inflammation going down. Chronic pain going down. My physique is changing fast.

The only diet that I think could beat this is if I just go 100% fish for meat.

You need meat for things like vitamin B12, carnitine, and probably a lot of other micronutrients we barely understand. Saying you can get by for years eating shitty like a vegan is no different than saying people get by for years eating shitty American diets. Sooner or later, a significant number of those people are going to encounter problems. I have seen what happens to vegans and it's not pretty. Fucking mouth sores. Old, aging skin. Muscle atrophy.

It's just terrible. Seriously, sell that cult somewhere else. I eat a balanced diet. It works great for me. I don't plan to change and it's not your place to tell me what to do. I am very interested in diets and nutrition, and love discussing these things. But the religious zeal and intent to force people to adopt your sickly diet really disgusts me. Note how we can all have interesting discussions about keto, paleo, intermittent fasting, etc. Martin Hash doesn't want to force everybody to eat keteogenic diets. He's just talking about what works for him and how it works, biologically. I am not trying to force people to eat traditional, whole foods diets. It works for me. I will encourage you to do it, but that's it.

The only time nutrition becomes a moral issue is when you are fucking up your body which, ironically, is on you, not me. To eat a proper vegan diet, you need to very carefully plan your nutrition, take plenty of supplements to get what you are lacking from food, and you need routine blood work to ensure you are not becoming malnourished.
When you're presented with studies contradicting what you believe you assume the conclusions of imaginary studies. You're an irrational person. I'm happy for you that you like your diet, but there's no ethical justification for it.

blah blah blah

I can use my own eyes and experience, dumb ass. Most vegans look terrible. Fucking awful, really. The people who are healthiest eat balanced diets consisting of whole foods. It is known.

Your cult is ridiculous.

How about this: no. I am not buying what you are selling. What's next?
Vegans look bad, and muslim models have lobster hands, and you're not buying what I'm selling, cool, lol.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Okeefenokee wrote: What I learned at home was to eat fresh veggies, and lean meat.

It's like telling them the sky is blue and they demand you show them studies that prove it's not purple.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Just eat whole foods, guys. When you go to the grocery store, if the food is in a package, it has literally one ingredient on the label. Otherwise, it's in the produce or dairy section.

Get some cookbooks and learn how to make meals from those basic ingredients. Some of the meals taste really good. You'll be happier, and healthier.

That's it. There's no magic.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Because eating and engineering are the same thing. :roll:

My dad is as uneducated as it gets, and he knows how to eat healthy. Taught us too. Statist.
Your father knows how to eat well therefore all parents know how to eat well. Is that what you are saying?
I call bullshit. A healthy diet is as important as learning calculus, in fact it is far more useful. Schools are perfectly placed to educate about healthy eating. The majority of parents have little to no idea.
More retarded shit.

Schools are the reason people are so mistaken about healthy eating. I didn't learn the food pyramid at home. I learned it in school. And it got into schools because of lobbyists targeting the public education system.

What I learned at home was to eat fresh veggies, and lean meat.

What I learned at school was to eat a pound of bread a day.

I don't even know why I'm talking to you. You don't even have a tv license.
Well if your education system allows food lobbyists to set the curriculum you truly are fucked.
I can't get a TV license without an address. The farm I live on has a license so I am breaking no laws. My postal address also has a license. What do you want me to do, pay for a license that I am under no obligation to obtain? I thought you hated the BBC.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Your father knows how to eat well therefore all parents know how to eat well. Is that what you are saying?
I call bullshit. A healthy diet is as important as learning calculus, in fact it is far more useful. Schools are perfectly placed to educate about healthy eating. The majority of parents have little to no idea.
More retarded shit.

Schools are the reason people are so mistaken about healthy eating. I didn't learn the food pyramid at home. I learned it in school. And it got into schools because of lobbyists targeting the public education system.

What I learned at home was to eat fresh veggies, and lean meat.

What I learned at school was to eat a pound of bread a day.

I don't even know why I'm talking to you. You don't even have a tv license.
Well if your education system allows food lobbyists to set the curriculum you truly are fucked.
I can't get a TV license without an address. The farm I live on has a license so I am breaking no laws. My postal address also has a license. What do you want me to do, pay for a license that I am under no obligation to obtain? I thought you hated the BBC.
until you register your tv and get insurance on it, none of us are safe.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:20 pm

I am dying right now. Today is a fasting day, but it was also a strength-training and running day combined. I have two salmon fillets waiting to be heated up in 40 minutes. I don't know if I can make it. I am so hungry right now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:06 pm

nom nom nom nom

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:12 pm

I just ate two poor, defenseless, but quite tasty salmon.

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am dying right now. Today is a fasting day, but it was also a strength-training and running day combined. I have two salmon fillets waiting to be heated up in 40 minutes. I don't know if I can make it. I am so hungry right now.
Lol.

So fasting day ...is to eat two salmon.

Oh, it was two fillets. But still, that's a normal hefty meal.