Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh, and the other side of that spectrum is all the anorexic, near death, bitches on YouTube trying to convince other females to die early.
So you've got nothing but feelz then?
How about a scientific study to support your hypothesis?

Dude, literally every single vegan I encounter -- and I live in Asheville -- is unhealthy are fuck. You can just look at them and see that they are fucking their bodies up. That's not feels. That's every day experience. It's common sense.

If you want to become weak, malnourished, and age fast, then go vegan, I guess. Just fuck off with the proposition of forcing the rest of us to adopt your unhealthy diet religion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:29 pm

I really don't think the majority of these vegan cultists have any idea how shitty they appear to the rest of us. They look like total shit.

Eat a balanced diet and go to the gym. If we are getting into the state coercion game, then I want to force you to eat a normal diet and to build some muscle for a change.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:33 pm

We dont have three stomachs. Look at any predator. Much less gut than an agrarian animal. Eating meat is in fact an evolutionary cheat code that allows us to develop in other ways. There is nothing unethical about this fact unless the power is used towards malfiscient ends. I as well have many ethical concerns regarding our meat industry. I do not think however that an unnatural diet is the solution to the problem. We should act as wardens concerning the animals.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh, and the other side of that spectrum is all the anorexic, near death, bitches on YouTube trying to convince other females to die early.

Dude, literally every single vegan I encounter -- and I live in Asheville -- is unhealthy are fuck. You can just look at them and see that they are fucking their bodies up. That's not feels. That's every day experience. It's common sense.

If you want to become weak, malnourished, and age fast, then go vegan, I guess. Just fuck off with the proposition of forcing the rest of us to adopt your unhealthy diet religion.
I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, I'm just asking for something other than anecdotal evidence to support your claim. You should be able to find some peer reviewed study if it's such a sure thing.
It's very easy to find studies that show that eating too much red meat causes life threatening illness such as bowel cancer.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, I'm just asking for something other than anecdotal evidence to support your claim. You should be able to find some peer reviewed study if it's such a sure thing.
It's very easy to find studies that show that eating too much red meat causes life threatening illness such as bowel cancer.

I am telling flat out: I do not encounter healthy vegans on a daily basis, and I see them all the time. I live in ground zero for that kind of stupid shit.

If all the vegans I see every week look like total shit because they are malnourished and unhealthy as fuck, then don't come in here demanding I show you "evidence" to back up my position of FUCK VEGANISM because fuck that shit. I am looking at it every day. It looks terrible.

I don't want to eat like a vegan for the same reason I don't want to eat like a fucking fat slob at Burger King and Pizza Hut. It's obviously not good for you. Look at yourselves! You look like total shit and you are lecturing the rest of us on our diets. Some of us actually figured our diets out pretty well. Thanks. I don't need your "help" to manage my nutrition.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Nukedog wrote:We dont have three stomachs. Look at any predator. Much less gut than an agrarian animal. Eating meat is in fact an evolutionary cheat code that allows us to develop in other ways. There is nothing unethical about this fact unless the power is used towards malfiscient ends. I as well have many ethical concerns regarding our meat industry. I do not think however that an unnatural diet is the solution to the problem. We should act as wardens concerning the animals.
I don't think I've ever agreed with you 100%, but, here we are. 8-)
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Can you find the studies that say eating no animal protein is healthy for humans? Nobody is proposing humans eat too much meat. Balance is the key to everything, I think, at least with regard to human behaviors/activities. Murphy's Law may come into play. Not sure.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 pm

I'll give you this: the few pescatarians I know about are pretty healthy. I have actually considered switching to that even though I am not a huge fan of fish. I take my diet seriously these days. I don't respect people who muscle into my business and demand I alter my nutrition plan I spent so long trying to figure out and develop, to get the results I have now. I have muscles now. I am only about 9 lbs away from being 12% body fat. My six pack abs are coming out for the first time in my life.

You are not taking that away. I will bury you first.

The red meat red herring is ridiculous too. I don't eat much red meat now. I eat mostly chicken. I am transitioning to about half fish and half chicken, with very rare red meat meals as indulgences. Most healthy people don't eat red meat all the time. They eat mostly vegetables and fruit, and they get their protein from lean meats like chicken breast and fish. They use olive oil for fat.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Kath wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Can you find the studies that say eating no animal protein is healthy for humans? Nobody is proposing humans eat too much meat. Balance is the key to everything, I think, at least with regard to human behaviors/activities. Murphy's Law may come into play. Not sure.
Lol I just posted a study like one page back, do you not read the thread before posting your opinions?

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I'll give you this: the few pescatarians I know about are pretty healthy. I have actually considered switching to that even though I am not a huge fan of fish. I take my diet seriously these days. I don't respect people who muscle into my business and demand I alter my nutrition plan I spent so long trying to figure out and develop, to get the results I have now. I have muscles now. I am only about 9 lbs away from being 12% body fat. My six pack abs are coming out for the first time in my life.

You are not taking that away. I will bury you first.
You think you could bury the us gov in the event of vegan legislation. Good luck with that.