Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:02 am

JohnDonne wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Militant vegans send death threats to farmer whose cow had triplets

Poor guy just trying to run a dairy and he gets death threats. But looks like he's kept his sense of humor. :lol:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/02/militant- ... s-7281299/
You’re breaking my heart Carlus, that poor milk drinking baby and his retarded family! He just wanted to impregnate cows and steal their babies, drink and sell their milk and slaughter them all when they become inconvenient. And now he appeals to the crowd when his precious health is threatened? And the dim witted news outlets are taking his side? Man, that really yanks the heartstrings. Might come a day when he has to give up the slaughter altogether, or face being on the other side of the blade.
Pah, he's a good farmer. This is not a factory farm, his animals are well looked after. If you choose not to consume milk products good for you but you don't get to say that no one else can. I don't eat meat of any kind myself but I wouldn't dream of telling anyone else what to do. Sure, go after the bad farmers with little regard for their livestock but Jonny is not one of them.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:50 am

He forcibly impregnates the cows, he steals the babies from the cows, he steals the milk from the cow that should have gone to the babies, he kills the cows. But he's real friendly to his customers and he gives himself a pat on the back for not going the maximum cruelty route, and it all plays into his "aw shucks" small farmer marketing strategy. It helps for sales of his pseudo-bloodless milk to the weak and guilty.

He also uses the twitter storm to drum up sympathy and business, aligning himself against veganism for further profit. He allows himself to be portrayed as a victim by the media, and he plays into it, knowing full well what he actually does to these animals, ridiculing those that call attention to it. He justifies it all by saying he's superior to the cows.

But folks, guess what? He and his wife sometimes feel sad for the cows! That's right, as he's using and slaughtering them for money he sometimes sheds a tear, it's like that deformed vestige of his conscience is getting all wrapped up with his rationalizations and justifications, how touching.

(I don't know if he ever claimed to shed a tear for his cows but this is a common claim of small farmers when confronted by the reality of their actions. They "love" their cows, or other self-serving, maudlin embarrassments and absurdities.
Last edited by JohnDonne on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:53 am

And guess what. That's what the cows are for. They wouldn't even exist on this planet if we didn't use them like we do. It's their purpose. Tough, but you just have to deal with it.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 am

Supporting death threats to children and calling for the extinction of all cattle. What a monster.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:08 am

The first modern Britons, who lived about 10,000 years ago, had “dark to black” skin, a groundbreaking DNA analysis of Britain’s oldest complete skeleton has revealed.

The fossil, known as Cheddar Man, was unearthed more than a century ago in Gough’s Cave in Somerset. Intense speculation has built up around Cheddar Man’s origins and appearance because he lived shortly after the first settlers crossed from continental Europe to Britain at the end of the last ice age. People of white British ancestry alive today are descendants of this population.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... is-reveals

White boy BTFO you don't belong here. :lol:

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:20 am

Hastur wrote:And guess what. That's what the cows are for. They wouldn't even exist on this planet if we didn't use them like we do. It's their purpose. Tough, but you just have to deal with it.
You honestly think I’m unaware of why humans breed cows, like I thought humans bred them ‘just cause.’ You must think I’m incredibly stupid hastur.

By the way, I’m betting your little tautology doesn’t apply to anything you actually care about, like, you wouldn’t say ‘child sex slaves were raised for sex, it’s tough, but it’s what they’re for.”

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:22 am

Yea, verily, Cheddar Man made his cheese with stolen milk.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:24 am

Montegriffo wrote:Image
The first modern Britons, who lived about 10,000 years ago, had “dark to black” skin, a groundbreaking DNA analysis of Britain’s oldest complete skeleton has revealed.

The fossil, known as Cheddar Man, was unearthed more than a century ago in Gough’s Cave in Somerset. Intense speculation has built up around Cheddar Man’s origins and appearance because he lived shortly after the first settlers crossed from continental Europe to Britain at the end of the last ice age. People of white British ancestry alive today are descendants of this population.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... is-reveals

White boy BTFO you don't belong here. :lol:
He's too old for pale skin.
When it comes to skin color, the team found a patchwork of evolution in different places, and three separate genes that produce light skin, telling a complex story for how European’s skin evolved to be much lighter during the past 8000 years. The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

Then, the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe; they carried both genes for light skin. As they interbred with the indigenous hunter-gatherers, one of their light-skin genes swept through Europe, so that central and southern Europeans also began to have lighter skin. The other gene variant, SLC45A2, was at low levels until about 5800 years ago when it swept up to high frequency.
Since we're discussing cows it's also worth noting he also was lactose intolerant.
First, the scientists confirmed an earlier report that the hunter-gatherers in Europe could not digest the sugars in milk 8000 years ago, according to a poster. They also noted an interesting twist: The first farmers also couldn’t digest milk. The farmers who came from the Near East about 7800 years ago and the Yamnaya pastoralists who came from the steppes 4800 years ago lacked the version of the LCT gene that allows adults to digest sugars in milk. It wasn’t until about 4300 years ago that lactose tolerance swept through Europe.
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/ ... white-skin

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:25 am

Fife wrote:Yea, verily, Cheddar Man made his cheese with stolen milk.
That's the spirit.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:35 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Hastur wrote:And guess what. That's what the cows are for. They wouldn't even exist on this planet if we didn't use them like we do. It's their purpose. Tough, but you just have to deal with it.
You honestly think I’m unaware of why humans breed cows, like I thought humans bred them ‘just cause.’ You must think I’m incredibly stupid hastur.

By the way, I’m betting your little tautology doesn’t apply to anything you actually care about, like, you wouldn’t say ‘child sex slaves were raised for sex, it’s tough, but it’s what they’re for.”
Yes, I believe you are incredibly stupid. Typical millennial urban vegan with no clue as to how the natural world is arranged. Children are not for having sex with. You got that completely wrong. The reason for having children is so basic I thought you would have figured it out by now but since I'm here I might as well explain it to you.
The only thing all of our ancestors have in common is that they had children. Those who didn't are gone from this world forever. It's one of the most fundamental things that make up our reality.