So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

StCapps

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:30 am

Not so fake.
*yip*

StCapps

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:29 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:06 am

Huh, if Cunty is referring to me then he is wide of the mark as I am on record as criticising Gabbard for running cover for Assad's chemical attacks on Syrian civilians and have not feigned support for her at all. In fact I called her an appeaser who was an unwitting ally for Putin and Assad and disputed her claim that all the resistance forces in Syria were ISIS terrorists as the Kurds are clearly not.
Same shit different day...
Mad at Tulsi for appeasing Syria while he cheers on appeasement with Iran. No obvious double standard there.
:lol:
Arguing that the assassination of Soleimani was a strategic error that could end in escalating tit for tat reprisals is not appeasement but I'm not surprised in the slightest that you would build that strawman rather than address any of the other opinions I've posted today. Either way, the claim that I feigned support for Gabbard is a fabrication to support Cunty's partisan hack narrative. His next move is likely to be claiming that he wasn't referring to me but I think we all know that is bollocks due to his finishing the post with ''same shit different day''.
Same shit different day.
Fronting like you don't support the Iran Nuke Appeasement Deal isn't fooling anyone. Strawman my ass.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am

white house livestream is such dogshit, speaking now

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:38 am

boring and fake and gay

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:39 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:38 am
boring and fake and gay
He has more important things to do than to deal with your feelz...
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:39 am

pineapplemike wrote:
boring and fake and gay
Turns out the War with Iran talk has been greatly overhyped, who knew?
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:43 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:39 am
pineapplemike wrote:
boring and fake and gay
war speeches can be boring too

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:44 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:43 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:39 am
pineapplemike wrote:
boring and fake and gay
war speeches can be boring too
They can, but this wasn't one of them.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:44 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:29 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 am
Mad at Tulsi for appeasing Syria while he cheers on appeasement with Iran. No obvious double standard there.
:lol:
Arguing that the assassination of Soleimani was a strategic error that could end in escalating tit for tat reprisals is not appeasement but I'm not surprised in the slightest that you would build that strawman rather than address any of the other opinions I've posted today. Either way, the claim that I feigned support for Gabbard is a fabrication to support Cunty's partisan hack narrative. His next move is likely to be claiming that he wasn't referring to me but I think we all know that is bollocks due to his finishing the post with ''same shit different day''.
Same shit different day.
Fronting like you don't support the Iran Nuke Appeasement Deal isn't fooling anyone. Strawman my ass.
I do support weapons inspectors verifying that Iran is keeping to its agreement to limit the production of enriched uranium. Inspectors who are no longer allowed access to Iran's weapons programs.
I think we all know that Trump's true objection to the nuclear deal was Obama's signature on the bottom of it not the terms of the deal.
I've asked this before with no answer but where is Trump's new deal that he promised to negotiate?
In fact, what evidence is there that any diplomatic negotiations at all have been carried out since Trump pulled out of the deal and applied severe sanctions on Iran?
Trump has done nothing except escalate tensions in the region and his end game is to withdraw all US troops from the area which will effectively hand over power to Iran which is ultimately their end game too.
So you can take your accusations of appeasement and shove them up your arse.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:51 am

Nah, the deal just sucked. Which is why Obama never to tried to ratify it as a treaty, which is why Trump could so easily tear it up.
*yip*