Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Depends how you define "doping" too. They include BCAAs in there so that word means fuck all until we agree on what exactly constitutes "doping". In America, steroids, HGH, and most male hormones are illegal. While those things can be dangerpously abused, the attempt to control them is very much an attempt to control masculinity. Apparently they are going so far in Denmark as to try to make life impossible for men who want to improve themselves in general.

It's very strange how the feminist left is all for legalizing drugs that weaken men (weed, etc.), but to clamp down on anything that makes us stronger and more masculine.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Depends how you define "doping" too. They include BCAAs in there so that word means fuck all until we agree on what exactly constitutes "doping". In America, steroids, HGH, and most male hormones are illegal. While those things can be dangerpously abused, the attempt to control them is very much an attempt to control masculinity. Apparently they are going so far in Denmark as to try to make life impossible for men who want to improve themselves in general.

It's very strange how the feminist left is all for legalizing drugs that weaken men (weed, etc.), but to clamp down on anything that makes us stronger and more masculine.
Governments, both the national and local ones, encourage all people to excercise and lead healthy lives, so you don't know what you're talking about.

Your theory about anti-steroid laws being a feminist plot to control and weaken masculinity is tragic in the way it pathetically implies how you - as a "man" - see yourself as a part of a victim group. Very trendy, that victimhood thing. That's the real feminization of men, if there is any. It is victimhood culture, and it is rotten, undignified and beneath you as an individual. Before steroids, HGH, hormone supplements, etc. were all men less men? Do you become less of a man by working out without the use of supplements, drugs, hormones? Your logic is completely backwards.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:32 pm

BjornP wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Depends how you define "doping" too. They include BCAAs in there so that word means fuck all until we agree on what exactly constitutes "doping". In America, steroids, HGH, and most male hormones are illegal. While those things can be dangerpously abused, the attempt to control them is very much an attempt to control masculinity. Apparently they are going so far in Denmark as to try to make life impossible for men who want to improve themselves in general.

Governments, both the national and local ones, encourage all people to excercise and lead healthy lives, so you don't know what you're talking about.

Your theory about anti-steroid laws being a feminist plot to control and weaken masculinity is tragic in the way it pathetically implies how you - as a "man" - see yourself as a part of a victim group. Very trendy, that victimhood thing. That's the real feminization of men, if there is any. It is victimhood culture, and it is rotten, undignified and beneath you as an individual. Before steroids, HGH, hormone supplements, etc. were all men less men? Do you become less of a man by working out without the use of supplements, drugs, hormones? Your logic is completely backwards.
Dude, if you are going to attack a straw man of what I said, then go bother with somebody else. Like I told Kath, I just don't feel like it anymore. I am more interested in an intellectual discussion, sorry.

As far as the first sentence.. not really, dude. You can ingest all manner of dangerous drugs in Amsterdam, but Heaven forbid you try to use steroids to get bigger. Even here in America (and even on this forum) you will find people arguing that we should legalize the weed, but the same arguments for steroids and testosterone don't fly with them.

Furthermore, using steroids, HGH, and testosterone is not necessarily "unhealthy" either. For sure you can mess that stuff up pretty badly and shut yourself down, but there are instances where you really need those things. HGH and steroids, when used correctly can heal injuries that plague people for years and years. Men with low testosterone really should take testosterone supplementation if they cannot naturally increase production, but the laws make it very difficult to do so unless the man already suffers from disease that resulted from low testosterone in the first place. Meanwhile women who decided they are really men can get huge scripts for this shit without any care in the world for the repercussions of abuse (which it almost always is when women use these things).

It's like anything and can be abused. I would prefer for it to be made legal to use these drugs under a doctor's supervision to build muscle, repair nagging injuries, and to raise testosterone long before you end up with disease. That last part alone indicates well enough how crazy these laws really are. We are just talking about hormones, the female versions of which you can order as creams on Amazon. Do you think applying a shit ton of estrogen cream can't fuck with a woman's physiology too? That's not illegal. Women in America are demanding that men pay collectively through taxes a monthly supply of female hormones that suppress ovulation. Those pills have all sorts of detrimental affects on women. I am not asking for anything they don't have with access to easy birth control scripts. Wanting to ride the cock carousel without consequences is probably more detrimental than a dude who just wants to get bigger, and testosterone supplementation isn't more dangerous over time than birth control pills.

And the clincher here is that most of the bad outcomes are the result of criminalization. Make these uses legal and easily available from a clinic no differently than women have access to with hormones, and a lot of these problems go away. It's not going to stop body builders from taking huge doses, but neither will the laws that harm the typical man.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Ever jerk off with your T-cream, bro? It's like being a double-manly dude, ya know? Advanced stuff, for real dudes, brother. Scuse me I gotta lift, or I'm gonna break some shit.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:37 pm

The Bizarre meter is pegging.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Yeah, I am getting really burned out on the low-brow stuff, honestly.

It's starting to look like personal animosities will make intellectual discourse impossible on this forum.

This is just Facebook now.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm

24D3A4CB-229A-4995-86E8-49358EBB3C15.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:46 pm

:roll:

Look at what has happened right here. "Proof in the pudding" as one of you might say.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yeah, I am getting really burned out on the low-brow stuff, honestly.

It's starting to look like personal animosities will make intellectual discourse impossible on this forum.

This is just Facebook now.
You & Smitty are the most entertaining serious posters, the difference being he’s rarely serious.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: We are just talking about hormones, the female versions of which you can order as creams on Amazon. Do you think applying a shit ton of estrogen cream can't fuck with a woman's physiology too? That's not illegal. Women in America are demanding that men pay collectively through taxes a monthly supply of female hormones that suppress ovulation. Those pills have all sorts of detrimental affects on women. I am not asking for anything they don't have with access to easy birth control scripts.... Make these uses legal and easily available from a clinic no differently than women have access to with hormones, and a lot of these problems go away. It's not going to stop body builders from taking huge doses, but neither will the laws that harm the typical man.
There is an argument here.

I have to admit it.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty