Europe, Boring Until it's Not

The Conservative

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:01 am

Nukedog wrote:Image

AESTHETIC
They were on the wrong side of history, but you can't deny... they did know how to dress.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:07 am

Hastur wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hastur wrote:
:doh:

They were a minor player with less than 200 people working and NO DESIGNERS.

http://wwd.com/business-news/media/for- ... Id=5204374
:lol: Study funded by Hugo Boss clears Hugo Boss of Nazi affiliation.

Come on, man. You had a good thing going, but that is a ridiculous source.
You fucking idiot. Your only source is wikipedia and it doesn't even corroborate your claim. What uniform was designed by Hugo Boss? Who was the designer?
Are you having a bad day?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:08 am

Tres chic, molto bella, Herr Ferdinand.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:42 am

At first I thought it was a hilarious joke, but no:

"Swedish far-right organization invites Russian neo-nazis to join their march on Finnish Independence Day on the 6th of December in Finland."

Like WTF?

Confused now if the small march is "FOR" or "AGAINST" Finnish Independence now.

Anyway, bunch of deranged idiots along with the local Antifa-wannabes give the media something to chew on.

Ironic that here the armed forces DOES USE the swastika (even if it creates grumbling about it) while the local Neo-Nazis DON'T and use some old Swedish character for some Norse God that wasn't even Finnish GOD.... and basically seem to be an offshoot of the Swedish organization.

Patriots my ass.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:01 am

These cute jeans run about$600 :dance:
Account abandoned.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:14 am

The Conservative wrote:

AESTHETIC
They were on the wrong side of history, but you can't deny... they did know how to dress.
It's all perspective. Wrong side of history...maybe. Nothing new under the Sun in that regime besides level of efficiency.

The Nazi Party could have revolutionized the world even more so than they already have and if they had won, I doubt the history books would have made it seem as though they were on the wrong side of history.

Their failure to dominate the globe may very well directly lead to its destruction.
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:21 am

ssu wrote:At first I thought it was a hilarious joke, but no:

"Swedish far-right organization invites Russian neo-nazis to join their march on Finnish Independence Day on the 6th of December in Finland."

Like WTF?

Anyway, bunch of deranged idiots along with the local Antifa-wannabes give the media something to chew on.

Ironic that here the armed forces DOES USE the swastika (even if it creates grumbling about it) while the local Neo-Nazis DON'T and use some old Swedish character for some Norse God that wasn't even Finnish GOD.... and basically seem to be an offshoot of the Swedish organization.

Patriots my ass.
Maybe it's not reached your neck of the woods yet, but when you walk down the street and the culture has drastically changed in less than a decade, not necessarily for the best, you begin to ask what the end game is. In Europe, it's pretty apparent at this point.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:00 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:10 am

everyone I don't like is a neo-nazi

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:32 pm

kybkh wrote:
ssu wrote:At first I thought it was a hilarious joke, but no:

Like WTF?

Patriots my ass.
Maybe it's not reached your neck of the woods yet, but when you walk down the street and the culture has drastically changed in less than a decade, not necessarily for the best, you begin to ask what the end game is. In Europe, it's pretty apparent at this point.
You do know which foreign culture has changed Europe the most in the last couple decades, right? I mean, we haven't adopted Ramadan or Eid as national holidays, Europeans aren't using Arabic loan words in their everyday and it's not Arabic, Pakistani or Iranian TV shows, movies and music that form European popular culture. Nor is it international Arabic stores and fastfood chains that dot the streets of all European countries.

But please, do tell us what excatly is "apparant", kybh.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.