SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

PartyOf5

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:48 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:29 am
Criminals are adjusting to the new landscape. Add in local governments turning criminals loose from prisions and rising shortages in illicit drugs and you have a nice recipe for local brush wars.
Add in the high number of Police that are calling in sick due to the high personal contact of their jobs.

Stores in the city are already preparing for looting. Maybe that top blows this week. Once they announce they are out of ventilators and can't even try and help everyone that place is going to go lawless.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:49 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:33 am
The DCF was about finding middle ground

No longer interested
+1

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:49 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:45 am
New York is home to more than 3.2 million residents born outside the United States, the largest foreign-born population of any city in the world as of 2016.

High population density.
High number of foreign born residents, meaning more people coming in and out, such as family members from other countries.
High percentage of DGAF residents that will sacrifice the rest of us for the good of themselves.

That is why they have over half the U.S. cases right now.
I guess you have to be from New York City to understand. NYC has movie theaters, restaurants, and clothing stores. It also has large skyscrapers and pizza places. There is no other place on Earth that carries such things. It truly is one of a kind. Again, you are probably some ignorant hillbilly that doesn't even know a good dog grooming place. You probably don't even have a personal shopper...
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:47 am

Only on Maple Leaf Web did I choose an alias.
Yeah, those are Normies, but everybody knows me here, this is my pub, my locker room, so I am just myself here
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:47 am
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:43 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:40 am

I like him, he's the left-wing version of Smitty and Man With No Name.
A sharp-tongued, misanthrope with a first-class sense of humour.
His avatar has a dick tracy looking guy with a fedora and a cig I think?

I don't think I've spoken to him.

Monte, where you Rune Hamster on DCF?

I know some folks changed their names when they came here, but I think Cid was Cid on there too.
I was Montegriffo. I'm Montegriffo on PF.com too.
Only on Maple Leaf Web did I choose an alias.
I remember some guy from New Zealand on that forum. Maybe that was him idk. I used to have the username Robin on that forum. I didn't post all that often.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:52 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:45 am
It's like Speaker said

We are just a bunch of battle buddies here keeping each other company

I just riff to generate content, to keep the torch lit

I don't care about argument anymore, fool's errand
+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:52 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:49 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:33 am
The DCF was about finding middle ground

No longer interested
+1
Specially with your woman and kids in the breach now

This is no longer a philosophical discussion, this is life & death

All I got is my Marty Hash Lifestyle content,

because that's all I am focused on now, since I could be dead tomorrow

Plus that is the purpose of the Marty Hash Forum, I post like Marty Hash now, not Dan Carlin
Nec Aspera Terrent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:53 am

heydaralon wrote:
I guess you have to be from New York City to understand. NYC has movie theaters, restaurants, and clothing stores. It also has large skyscrapers and pizza places. There is no other place on Earth that carries such things. It truly is one of a kind. Again, you are probably some ignorant hillbilly that doesn't even know a good dog grooming place. You probably don't even have a personal shopper...
Every hillbilly has a personal shopper....their wife.

Large skyscrapers get those big flying metal birds crashing into them and then they fall on you. I'd rather take my chances with a tornado. More fun watching the cows spin around in the air anyways.

New York don't have shit right now. All those places are closed. The firing range out back is always open for entertainment.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:29 am
Crime is rising sharply in urban areas. Up 75% in NYC.
https://thecrimereport.org/2020/04/04/l ... nses-down/

Burglaries in Seattle have doubled
https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/burgla ... 5VPYSBRYA/

Criminals are adjusting to the new landscape. Add in local governments turning criminals loose from prisions and rising shortages in illicit drugs and you have a nice recipe for local brush wars.
That is not likely to happen where I live. All the guns and ammo sold out faster than the TP around here.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:56 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:53 am
heydaralon wrote:
Every hillbilly has a personal shopper....their wife.

Large skyscrapers get those big flying metal birds crashing into them and then they fall on you. I'd rather take my chances with a tornado. More fun watching the cows spin around in the air anyways.

New York don't have shit right now. All those places are closed. The firing range out back is always open for entertainment.
They have shops where you can buy souveniers too. Try buying an I love NY T-shirt on amazon or in some other state. Try buying a Yankees hat online. You can't.
Shikata ga nai