SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Speaker to Animals

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:58 am

If people think I am being hyperbolic.. you have maybe a week. If NYC explodes like the government is warning, you will see a huge percentage of that city trying to flee into the rest of the country. It will be disgusting. Trump will likely fuck it up completely.

We need the Army ready to shut down all exits right now. Do it quietly. I swear to fuck don't tweet about it. Just wait till the signal and shut everything down.

Otherwise, this is going to get really disgusting fast.

You can find stories like this all over the country: https://twitter.com/SwissChard86/status ... 2020-03-25

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:08 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:42 am
If I were the president, New York would have been sealed off quite some time ago. I can't even imagine how many Americans are going to die because of that degenerate people. New Yorkers are generally the most evil and misanthropic people in the country. They really don't give a single fuck about the lives of your entire family. The sooner the rest of America comes to grip with this reality the sooner we can contain them.

The rest of us did not sign up for this globo-homo clown show. It's not our fault New Yorkers imported infected and can't even figure out how many illegal foreigners are living there. We have enough problem from the illegal migrant workers camping out and spreading infection. We don't need New Yorkers too. I swear to fuck. We all live where we live. We made our beds and now we have to lie in them. You shouldn't just move around looking for what you think is safest at this point. It's a God damned pandemic, not WW3. Just stay home and fuck off.
They signed us up for it at the Secret Counter-Revolution in Phila.

The yankees had designs on invading the South anytime they got good and goddam ready. And bet your country ass that there would be no interstate "price gouging" allowed.

The secret life of the Commerce Clause

Congress’s power over commerce first sprang into life through a resolution passed by the body of delegates to the Constitutional Convention—including Madison’s Virginia Delegation—to grant Congress the power “to legislate in all cases for the general interests of the Union, and also in those to which the States are separately incompetent, or in which the harmony of the United States may be interrupted by the exercise of individual legislation.” This was a grant of almost plenary authority to Congress to regulate virtually any feature of national life, for essentially any purpose it felt compelled to address, and was in no way compatible with what Madison had always contended to be the true meaning of the clause.

Of course, that expansive power does not appear in the Constitution. It was instead limited to “regulation” of that portion of “Commerce” “among the Several States.” The change was made by the Committee of Detail, a subcommittee of the Convention, which was charged with organizing the individual resolutions passed by the Convention and reducing them to writing.

The intellectual leader of the committee was James Wilson, delegate from Pennsylvania and future Supreme Court Justice. Wilson would later explain to the Convention that the Committee ultimately deviated from the Convention’s earlier resolution because the Committee felt a broader power would confer too much discretion to Congress.

While Wilson’s Committee limited the commerce power as a means to rein-in Congress, Wilson himself still understood the authority conveyed to be considerably broader than Madison did. To Wilson, Congress would not be empowered to act on matters purely “within the bounds of a particular state,” but in his view, “whatever object of government extends, in its operation or effects, beyond the bounds of a particular state, [belongs] to the government of the United States.”

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:24 am

What did poor old Cid do? I know the name, but I haven't seen that guy on here in years. I think we was the guy talking about Net Neutrality.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:27 am

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:24 am
What did poor old Cid do? I know the name, but I haven't seen that guy on here in years. I think we was the guy talking about Net Neutrality.
Juts a ranting Texas Democrat DCFtard

Like he's out of date, this ain't the DCF, we don't fucking care about that shit anymore
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:29 am

Crime is rising sharply in urban areas. Up 75% in NYC.
https://thecrimereport.org/2020/04/04/l ... nses-down/

Burglaries in Seattle have doubled
https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/burgla ... 5VPYSBRYA/

Criminals are adjusting to the new landscape. Add in local governments turning criminals loose from prisions and rising shortages in illicit drugs and you have a nice recipe for local brush wars.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:31 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:27 am
heydaralon wrote:

Like he's out of date, this ain't the DCF, we don't fucking care about that shit anymore
Beto O'Cid
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:33 am

heydaralon wrote:
Pretty much walked through the door, didn't say hi and started hurling bombs. Here's an exchange
Cid wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:17 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:14 pm
Cid didn't die of Coronavirus? daralon lied to me, I want my money back.
I stopped fucking coming around here when the Alex Jones level of rationalization about this president hit peek two fucking years ago. I just wanted to make sure Dr. Strange/Speaker hadn't gone full fucking silver pills and tumeric. Glad to see you're all not dead.

Fuck off the president is a god damn self-centered tool and he's got a lot of people killed, I'll see you fuckers in the future.

Go fuck a rabbit Cap.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:33 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:31 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:27 am
heydaralon wrote:

Beto O'Cid
The DCF was about finding middle ground

No longer interested

Come to the line of my property and try to stop me, or just go fuck yourselves lefties
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:33 am
heydaralon wrote:
Pretty much walked through the door, didn't say hi and started hurling bombs. Here's an exchange
Cid wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:17 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:14 pm
Cid didn't die of Coronavirus? daralon lied to me, I want my money back.
I stopped fucking coming around here when the Alex Jones level of rationalization about this president hit peek two fucking years ago. I just wanted to make sure Dr. Strange/Speaker hadn't gone full fucking silver pills and tumeric. Glad to see you're all not dead.

Fuck off the president is a god damn self-centered tool and he's got a lot of people killed, I'll see you fuckers in the future.

Go fuck a rabbit Cap.
:lol:

With driveby's like that, he might be in the same street gang as Ooky.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 am

Maybe Cid meant that me and the Nightshift QT should fuck like rabbits, lulz.
*yip*