Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:35 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:02 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:40 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:22 pm

Given the option between that, and orphaning my kids, I'd do it. I think.

I really try to put myself into those historical situations sometimes - would you join the Commisariat to feed your kids? Would you rat on your neighbor, hoping to survive another week? We all think we know the answer, but it's impossible to know.

Keeps me up at night.
This isn’t meant to be mean; but you’re the guy who supports people like Monte & Hanny posting. You should find that telling; the guy who will capitulate allows the enemy in the camp.
Is it capitulation to welcome opinions that I disagree with, and stand firm against them? Or to hide away and protect my fragile ego?
So your pride and honor is up for grabs but not your ego? My point exactly.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:42 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:31 pm
My wife does that shit too: at my daughter’s wedding last November, I lost her wedding ring someplace on the ground within a 10 mile radius; she goes out a couple days later, comes back with it. That could have ended very badly.
Weird? Right? Here is to be married to witches!

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:46 pm

Haumana wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:42 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:31 pm
My wife does that shit too: at my daughter’s wedding last November, I lost her wedding ring someplace on the ground within a 10 mile radius; she goes out a couple days later, comes back with it. That could have ended very badly.
Weird? Right? Here is to be married to witches!
My wife manifested a GoPro 7. She spent almost a week talking about wanting one and then went out for a daily beach walk. It wasn't going out that it showed up but the coming back, which means the waves had delivered just at that time, no sooner. I cleaned it up and saved the memory stick but now we have a GoPro. Ugg, I live with a nuclear bomb.

Gonna go sleep in a hammock in the front yard. Tied off to the porch and the Ulu tree. Life is better than good.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:13 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:35 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:02 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

This isn’t meant to be mean; but you’re the guy who supports people like Monte & Hanny posting. You should find that telling; the guy who will capitulate allows the enemy in the camp.
Is it capitulation to welcome opinions that I disagree with, and stand firm against them? Or to hide away and protect my fragile ego?
So your pride and honor is up for grabs but not your ego? My point exactly.
Words don't hurt me, because I'm an adult. I can tolerate people thinking differently than myself.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:42 am

Martin Hash wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:22 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:16 pm
Dude, if you're not with them, you're against them; now kneel to a Black man and apologize.
Given the option between that, and orphaning my kids, I'd do it. I think.

I really try to put myself into those historical situations sometimes - would you join the Commisariat to feed your kids? Would you rat on your neighbor, hoping to survive another week? We all think we know the answer, but it's impossible to know.

Keeps me up at night.
I said a long time ago he wasn't truly with us. That the instant it got bad, he would swap sides.

He told me I was full of myself, we know the truth now.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:10 am

We always knew. What makes SF different is he has self-awareness; he knows he’s being manipulated; he’s not an NPC like Monte.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:19 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:10 am
We always knew. What makes SF different is he has self-awareness; he knows he’s being manipulated; he’s not an NPC like Monte.
All too aware.

Not sure how I’m no longer on your side. Just trying to pump the brakes a little, and inject some reality.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:39 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:46 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:32 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:17 pm

I have all intention of repeating what I can, but we were to have dinner today, and instead of saying why he was late (not showing up tonight) he asked me if I had an account of Parler... so you know something is going down soon...just be cautious.
I literally opened a Parler account a week before it got ripped down. I didn’t post anything. Just used it to follow Crowder mainly. But I’m sure that is enough.
I was active on Parler, pushing for people to argue over the election results, but never demanded violence.

Marching, peaceful protesting, yes. Violence never. Like I said, I'll find out more tomorrow.
Did you talk to your friend yet?
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:20 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:19 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:10 am
All too aware.

Not sure how I’m no longer on your side. Just trying to pump the brakes a little, and inject some reality.
Appreciated.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:32 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:39 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:46 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:32 pm

I literally opened a Parler account a week before it got ripped down. I didn’t post anything. Just used it to follow Crowder mainly. But I’m sure that is enough.
I was active on Parler, pushing for people to argue over the election results, but never demanded violence.

Marching, peaceful protesting, yes. Violence never. Like I said, I'll find out more tomorrow.
Did you talk to your friend yet?
Talked to a friend in Russia. (one-degree separation from the president)

The reason they are freaking out in DC... Putin is on a plane over to the US. To “Talk” to Biden.

That there are other things in play as well.

In waiting to see the friend. He is running late.
#NotOneRedCent