Europe, Boring Until it's Not

TheReal_ND

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Sweden currently practices much more strict immigration policies than us. They are more white than us. These are the facts. They have a refugee crises and are reversing policy on it right now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:18 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Sweden currently practices much more strict immigration policies than us. They are more white than us. These are the facts. They have a refugee crises and are reversing policy on it right now.

But, like the UK, they have thousands of terrorists who returned to Sweden after joining ISIS. That's what we are talking about here.

The issue they face is more than just demographic numbers. The kinds of Muslims they have in large numbers are the kinds of people we don't want anywhere near North America. These are dangerous people.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:20 pm

So this is worth derailing the thread about day after fucking day? You think they don't know they have issues? Start your own fucking thread for this shit I'm tired of it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:26 pm

This is not a thread about Europe??

The OP of the original thread, going back to the DCF, was about Muslim migration into Europe. I think you got threads confused.

http://archive.is/XrWLp
I don't think this will have much support. But I think it's time for Dan to take a deep dive into Europe, or the EU.

Yes, there's all this new president thing happening in the US now, but to be honest, Europe is facing some massive changes, due to immigration, power grabs of the EU, and an ever increasing EU-skepticism, added in tensions with Russia, and the rise of nationalism in the east. Combined with economical crisis in lots of EU-countries, and the EU's exploitment of these crisises.

For example, the EU proposed a border force with a mandate to go into EU, and Schengen countries without those countries' consent. Basically invading countries who fail to get behind the views of Brussels;
https://euobserver.com/migration/131513
https://euobserver.com/migration/131487
Made a thread about this in the Current Events a few weeks ago, but it didn't really attract much attention, even though it's a pretty huge deal.

The new polish euroskeptic government takes further control of the state owned media, in an effort to stop pro-EU views. The EU has threatened to remove Poland's voting rights in the EU commision, where new EU policy is made. This issue is complex as hell, as most media in the EU is for whatever reason extremely pro-EU, and while Poland's decision is not exactly the best example of "freedom of speech", has its roots in a massive media problem in Europe.

During the latest election in Britain, David Cameron promised they would have a new referendum on Britain's continous membership in the EU. Note, Cameron is not a Euroskeptic, but euroskepticism has gotten huge in Britain, especially after the massive support of UKIP;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_ ... m_Act_2015

The whole increased gun control debacle after the Paris terror attacks;
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-15-6110_en.htm
This, less than a week after the attacks. And even if the attackers were using smuggled arms, and those arms weren't connected with the civillian market at all.

Or maybe the Sweden Democrats continous support by the swedish people. Starting as an insanely unpopular anti immigration party with (early) roots in the Swedish nazi movement, to becoming the third largest party of Sweden, and still increasing their membership and support.

I know most americans aren't really interested in all of this, and would like more stuff about the US. But really, Europe is facing some massive problems, and it would be nice to have the clever views Dan usually has about things on this. I've noticed very smart and otherwise very informed americans have a very flawed view on Europe, and especially the EU. I love the "common sense" episodes, but sometimes it feels more like "common sense, America", and I would love Dan's take on Europe or the EU.

It's also a pretty huge theme, and really complex for foreigners not living through it. Maybe even too complex for Dan. (But if there's one american who can handle it, it's him).
Otern
Nomarch

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Sweden currently practices much more strict immigration policies than us. They are more white than us. These are the facts. They have a refugee crises and are reversing policy on it right now.
How do you reverse a policy the politicians refuse to honestly discuss, and harass/ censor citizens who try to themselves?
Last edited by Ph64 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Oh so you're just going to take up page after page after page blathering on with somebody about Muslims instead of using the thread for what is intended for TALKING ABOUT FUCKING EUROPE

ok fine. I'm starting a new thread. Enjoy boring the shit out of everyone here

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:38 pm

The Kingdom of Sweden (Swedish: Konungariket Sverige) is a Nordic country in Scandinavia, in Northern Europe.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Ph64 wrote:
The Kingdom of Sweden (Swedish: Konungariket Sverige) is a Nordic country in Scandinavia, in Northern Europe.
K. Enjoy your fucking thread that you put so much work into to rescue from the shuttening. I want you to have a blast arguing about Muslim shit for entire weeks to the exclusion of everything else going on the world. Knock urself out bucko

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:09 pm

That's been this threads topic for more than a year. The whole time. Since the OP.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Cool have fun faggot