Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE FUCKING BORING EUROPE THREAD

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:57 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Stop acting hysterical.

The men we are discussing are unlawful enemy combatants of the United Kingdom. That's a pretty big fucking distinction.
....as evidenced by their blatant travel across the Turkish border. So when do we activate the Royal Guard?

No, as evidenced by demonstrable intelligence that they joined ISIS.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

The men we are discussing are unlawful enemy combatants of the United Kingdom. That's a pretty big fucking distinction.
....as evidenced by their blatant travel across the Turkish border. So when do we activate the Royal Guard?

No, as evidenced by demonstrable intelligence that they joined ISIS.
Intelligence provided by Breitbart, or Alex Jones? Can you reveal your sources?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Why did the title of this thread change?

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Did you manage to say that with a straight face?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:54 am

Montegriffo wrote:

Do you?

Jesus, man. You are fucking ridiculous.

I have provided you with multiple articles in which your own government was quoted admitting that there are over twenty thousand jihadi fighters in your country.

If those were American citizens returning to the US, they would have been arrested immediately.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:

Do you?

I have provided you with multiple articles in which your own government was quoted admitting that there are over twenty thousand jihadi fighters in your country.

If those were American citizens returning to the US, they would have been arrested immediately.
You seem to have accidentally left the word potential out of your quote. A word which all of your articles did not fail to use.
Given enough evidence the UK will detain and charge jihadi fighters but as of yet we are not a police state which interns without trial.
Do you have any idea of the resources needed to detain 23k people on a hunch? Death camps would be cheaper but also unacceptable.
This is the real world where hard evidence is required for convictions. Potential is not on it's own grounds for arrest.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:31 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Do you?

You seem to have accidentally left the word potential out of your quote. A word which all of your articles did not fail to use.
Given enough evidence the UK will detain and charge jihadi fighters but as of yet we are not a police state which interns without trial.
Do you have any idea of the resources needed to detain 23k people on a hunch? Death camps would be cheaper but also unacceptable.
This is the real world where hard evidence is required for convictions. Potential is not on it's own grounds for arrest.

Uh.. no.. I didn't. These people didn't potentially travel overseas and join ISIS. They actually did that.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:03 am

Penner wrote:Why did the title of this thread change?
Just Nukedog being a Pain in the Ass. I don't know if it gets him off to do this, but Nuke really seems to get some sort of stupid pleasure out of throwing up tons of crazy ass thread titles and tries to monopolize all the thread topics. I pitty the fool. It's annoying as hell, and for the good of the board, I think we should straighten this shit out. We are not going to grow the community with chaotic crazy shit like that happening all the time.

Yeah, I'm call you out Nuke Dog, knock it the hell off and exercise some self control.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:06 am

I changed it because the thread has become a bore. Go fucking start your own god damn Muslim threads.

If you don't like me monopolizing topics then fucking cover them. I let you have lynch. I knew about it yesterday.