Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:43 pm

There is a difference between suspected and known Jihadis. If there were 23 thousand terrorists there would be hundreds if not thousands of attacks by now.
Again, you cannot lock suspects up without proof. Being on a list of suspects is not the same as being guilty. There are not 23k known Jihadies, there are 23k who may have been to countries where ISIS is active and who the authorities deem worthy of surviellance. You are letting your prejudice blind you of the actual facts. You cannot lock up 23k people just because they may be terrorists. The most likely 3k are being watched and arrests are made if and when they do something to confirm the suspicions. Some get through the net, this is what happens in a free country but don't try and tell me that there is some policy to allow them to roam free without the authorities caring. That is just tin foil hat bullshit and you know it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:There is a difference between suspected and known Jihadis. If there were 23 thousand terrorists there would be hundreds if not thousands of attacks by now.
Again, you cannot lock suspects up without proof. Being on a list of suspects is not the same as being guilty. There are not 23k known Jihadies, there are 23k who may have been to countries where ISIS is active and who the authorities deem worthy of surviellance. You are letting your prejudice blind you of the actual facts. You cannot lock up 23k people just because they may be terrorists. The most likely 3k are being watched and arrests are made if and when they do something to confirm the suspicions. Some get through the net, this is what happens in a free country but don't try and tell me that there is some policy to allow them to roam free without the authorities caring. That is just tin foil hat bullshit and you know it.
OMFG, Monty. These were people known by intelligence services to have joined ISIS. Again: pull your head out of your ass.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:15 pm

No they are not. You can repeat your misconceptions as many times as you want it will not make it true.
There is a difference between suspected and known.
I am now tired of repeating myself so I'm going to stop.
You can rant away to yourself now if it pleases you.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:No they are not. You can repeat your misconceptions as many times as you want it will not make it true.
There is a difference between suspected and known.
I am now tired of repeating myself so I'm going to stop.
You can rant away to yourself now if it pleases you.

Yes. They are. Your own government admits it. I just linked the story in here. You are deliberately burying your head in the sand. The Manchester bomber was one of the jihadis your government labeled a "residual risk". He was known for a fact to have joined ISIS in Libya.

Holy shit, man. Wake the fuck up.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:56 pm

I'll say it one more time, Being a ''potental terrorist'' is not grounds for detention without evidence.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I'll say it one more time, Being a ''potental terrorist'' is not grounds for detention without evidence.

I will say it yet again: joining fucking ISIS is almost certainly illegal in the UK. Those people are enemy combatants under the Geneva Convention. You should detain them as prisoners of war you fucking moron.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Yeah, if you're just going to use insults now you've lost.
If you can show me where it is proved in your article that any of those suspects have joined ISIS and have not been detained then go ahead.....

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:50 pm

You have a highway budget that's not being used for illegal prisons? Jesus Christ, Monty.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:02 pm

I don't know any other way to spell it out for you. Your own government admits there are at least twenty thousand returned jihadis inside the United Kingdom right now. Those are enemy combatants in a war your nation is fighting whether you like it or not. This has nothing to do with your police. It's no different than German soldiers infiltrating the island in the two world wars.. other than the fact that these fighters are targeting your children.
Both suspected Manchester attacker Salman Abedi and Westminster killer Khalid Masood were in a pool of “former subjects of interest” and were no longer the subject of surveillance efforts, the Times reported. Abedi, a 23-year-old whose parents immigrated to the U.K. from Libya, killed 22 kids, in addition to himself, on Monday when he detonated a bomb just as attendees of a concert by American singer Ariana Grande were rushing for the exits following her performance.

The report comes amid intensifying criticism of the intelligence agencies, who have been accused of doing an inadequate job identifying former “subjects of interest” who have returned to extremism.

The notion that there are 23,000 potential jihadis in the U.K. is “horrifying,” said Anthony Glees, head of security and intelligence at the University of Buckingham.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-2 ... ent-threat

Technically, the only rights you need to afford them are those listed in the Geneva Convention under the heading for unlawful combatants.

You are at war with ISIS. Your government is acting like children and your police are a joke. Your own intelligence services have blood on their hands for allowing these people to run free.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Just a little more bloody fervor there bud. I need to smell the decaying corpses.
Also, wave your fist a bit.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0