Europe, Boring Until it's Not

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
BjornP wrote:
de officiis wrote:
Perfectly illustrates the fascistic tendencies of the so-called modern liberal. "I can't imagine how I could spend the rest of my life living in prison, ergo the death penalty for all life sentences." It's this sort of thinking that underlies much of the abortion debate. Fuck that noise.
Right, before GCF posted that, there was totally not any openly fascist or fascist-glorifying posts on this forum. And absolutely none that came from the right. And you definitely, absolutely and totally condemned all of them no matter who it came from, right? :roll:

It's funny how selective people can get about their principles when they fear they may lose friends over it, ain't it?
Show me the post. I wasn't aware there were other fascists here with me. Thinking of turning the elk lodge into a neonazi party so if you're out there hmu k thanks
Srsly? StA's ridiculous ethnic crusades and Okee clamoring for helicopter drops don't ring a bell?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:58 pm

No. what does that have to do with right wing fascism? The left and you say things like that all the time :3

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:08 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Srsly?
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Implying libertarians haven't purposefully made it cheap and useless
https://openborders.info/libertarian/
Who believes that crap? Sounds like LP shit.

Here's an actual liberty red pill: http://libertyhangout.org/2016/12/open- ... communist/

Likewise, when there are open borders, taxpayers are made to subsidize public infrastructure which immigrants and citizens alike will then travel through. The same tragedy of the commons situation present in our education system will arise with open borders as well. Open borders will then have the same effect on our economy as the public school system. The country will become oversaturated with unskilled laborers who would have otherwise never made their way here under free market circumstances, in the same way that students who would have otherwise failed in private schools are allowed to receive a degree anyway, which lowers the utility for everyone else.

On top of the problems which arise from the tragedy of the commons, having open borders presents us with an even greater dilemma when you realize that people coming into this country can vote. The people coming here aren’t exactly libertarians, and they’re not coming here because America is ripe with job opportunities. The country is already suffering from an ailing economy, and millions are either unemployed or underemployed. What is instead attracting these migrants is America’s burgeoning welfare state, and though the market indicators are telling them not to come, the welfare is telling them to come anyway.

So what we are left with as a result of open borders are a tragedy of the commons, millions of new Democratic voters who will vote to increase taxes and take away the rest of our rights, and an even larger welfare state than before. There is nothing libertarian about this.

Also, check out some Mises. Here's a decent Tom Woods episode from last week: Ep. 924 Mises on Nationalism, the Right of Self-Determination, and the Problem of Immigration http://tomwoods.com/ep-924-mises-on-nat ... migration/

Close down all the borders; close down all the wars.
Reboasting this thank ok I'll keep you posted
taxpayers are made to subsidize public infrastructure
Oh gawd not public infrastructure someone get these nazis outta here

Apparently cheap and efficient travel is bad because "Mexicans will inevitably come." Someone should have informed Hitler and Eisenhower.

Again we see the libertarian tactic of "whining about collective action" as if that's at all a productive strategy. The problem isn't the fact that we have cheap and efficient travel thanks to public infrastructure. The problem is that idiot libertarians and theri communist butt buddies oppose all collective racial action that would bar non white Mestizos from crossing the border.

You know what program Eisenhower also funded besides the national highway system? Eisenhower started Operation Wetback in the late 1950s where he kicked out millions of spics who were, as predicted everyone besides libertarians, lowering wages by spilling across the border to do jobs for pennies.

Imagine my Shawk when reading "On the Road" by Canadian writer Jack Kerouac who described the awful living conditions in those Mexican immigrant border towns in California the late 40s where you could work all day in the fields and not even be able to by enough food or Tequila to get you to the morning.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 pm

The whole issue boils down to idiotic anarcho-capitalists who think anarcho-tyranny is their ally.

A state that decides it doesn't need to even follow its own laws it not extending freedom to anyone but itself.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Fife wrote:Image
Yeah, cos if those terrorists had only had access to guns lives would have been saved.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:42 pm

You can't have freedom

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Too late, I've already got it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Yeah, cos if those terrorists had only had access to guns lives would have been saved.
Maybe y'all could start small and work your way up--you know--like if the cop guarding parliament had had a gun instead of little more than an authoritative voice, perhaps he wouldn't have died of knife wounds. Instead you've got the mayor, may Allah's peace be upon him, bragging about the armed response showing up in eight minutes, when there were already cops on the scene!
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "