So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

StCapps

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:26 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:40 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:08 am
TDS sure is a hell of a drug when it gets you making excuses for Trump when he threatens to commit war crimes.
As usual, Trump doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about and you Trumpsplain it as 4D chess.
You're as big an idiot as he is.
Cultural sites are not legitimate sites to bomb unless they contain military hardware or personnel.
Of course, no military commander would obey his orders because unlike him they know the rules of war. It's just Trump shouting his mouth off again.
Talk to me when he bombs cultural sites then. Until then, you are falling for obvious bait. Trump doesn't give two shits about bombing cultural sites, it is just Trump shooting his mouth off, yet you are determined to take him hyper seriously, because you're a rube who only wants to believe what will make Trump look the worst, and will except no other plausible explanations for his behavior.

To you, only explanations that make him look bad are plausible, hence TDS. I am willing to entertain explanations of Trump being dumb on a wide arrary of topics, but you never give him credit for anything and believe all the mainstream media spin against him. It is obvious whose bias is blinding them more here Monte, and it ain't mine.
So, just more lies from Trump?
As I said, Trump shouting his mouth off again.
Politicians lie? Who knew?
*yip*

The Conservative

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:47 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:33 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:28 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:24 am

I already did, twice, in this very thread, on the same page as your post.
In fact, I did it in the very post you are responding to.
Never mind all that though, let's change the subject to Obama again.
Then it wasn't clear at all.
Only to a retard.
Here, read my OP again. This time read it slowly and look up any words you don't understand.
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4802&start=240#p296548
This is the relevant bit...
Bombing Iranian cultural sites would be no better than ISIS's destruction of historic sites in Syria. An act of terrorism. International law states that only military sites are legitimate targets.
You are calling me a retard, when claiming Trump has committed a war crime using a hypothetical? That's rich.

If a military force sits their pretty little ass in a religious site and conducts military actions within it, as Iran is known to do, it's no longer a religious site but can active military site, and free to glass.

As for the rest, you are assuming and still have not stated a war crime Trump has committed.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:51 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:42 am
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:40 am
Talk to me when he bombs cultural sites then. Until then, you are falling for obvious bait. Trump doesn't give two shits about bombing cultural sites, it is just Trump shooting his mouth off, yet you are determined to take him hyper seriously, because you're a rube who only wants to believe what will make Trump look the worst, and will except no other plausible explanations for his behavior.

To you, only explanations that make him look bad are plausible, hence TDS. I am willing to entertain explanations of Trump being dumb on a wide arrary of topics, but you never give him credit for anything and believe all the mainstream media spin against him. It is obvious whose bias is blinding them more here Monte, and it ain't mine.
And when they do the correct thing to do is call them out for it not run cover for them.

This ''all politicians lie'' excuse you grant them is like saying ''we all eat something we shouldn't'' to excuse Jeffry Dahmer.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:51 am
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

And when they do the correct thing to do is call them out for it not run cover for them.

This ''all politicians lie'' excuse you grant them is like saying ''we all eat something we shouldn't'' to excuse Jeffry Dahmer.
Your analogy game is weak sauce. Get better.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:01 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:47 am
Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:28 am

Then it wasn't clear at all.
Only to a retard.
Here, read my OP again. This time read it slowly and look up any words you don't understand.
Bombing Iranian cultural sites would be no better than ISIS's destruction of historic sites in Syria. An act of terrorism. International law states that only military sites are legitimate targets.
You are calling me a retard, when claiming Trump has committed a war crime using a hypothetical? That's rich.

If a military force sits their pretty little ass in a religious site and conducts military actions within it, as Iran is known to do, it's no longer a religious site but can active military site, and free to glass.

As for the rest, you are assuming and still have not stated a war crime Trump has committed.
At no point did I say Trump has committed a war crime.
Do you even read the posts you respond to before you make a knee jerk reaction?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:47 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Only to a retard.

At no point did I say Trump has committed a war crime.
Do you even read the posts you respond to before you make a knee jerk reaction?
Threaten to commit.

I clearly stated: tell me the war crime.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:17 pm

Again?
Have you got Alzheimer's?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:21 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:51 am
StCapps wrote:

Your analogy game is weak sauce. Get better.
Weak dodge, be best.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:31 pm

Speaking of war crimes, both Capps and Monte are wanted by the Hague for wearing those cheap outfits after May 1987. Where did you clowns get those suits, off the rack at Men's Wearhouse?

Owned
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:31 pm
Speaking of war crimes, both Capps and Monte are wanted by the Hague for wearing those cheap outfits after May 1987. Where did you clowns get those suits, off the rack at Men's Wearhouse?

Owned
Proud to say I've never worn a suit in my life. Not even in court.