Montegriffo

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:09 am

The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Because of people in power like this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 22846.html

Get used to it, it becomes part of every day life, and in turn you accept more than you would otherwise.

I don't see why this is so hard to understand?
What's hard to understand is how a native English speaker apparantly cannot understand English. Did the mayor of London run on and got voted in on a platform of imposing sharia law, throwing gays of rooftops and turning non-Muslims into 2nd rate citizens as per the Koran? That what Londoners voted for? Which party is the mayor part of?

Do try and do some basic research before replying, TC.
Where is his anger against what just happened? He could be for something during an election, but as we have found out through multiple candidates it doesn't mean he's going to keep his promises.

I think his lack of response on anything that is happened as of late is a perfect example of that. Especially since he thinks we should just get used to it as a people because it's just part of life.

My response bullshit
Lack of response? You need to start looking further than Trump's tweets for your information in future.
In the television interview on Sunday morning, Khan said the UK general election, scheduled for Thursday, should go ahead as planned. He added: “There aren’t words to describe the grief and anger that our city will be facing today. I’m appalled and furious that these cowardly terrorists would deliberately target innocent Londoners.

“There can be no justification for the acts of these terrorists and I am quite clear that we will never let them win.

“My message to Londoners and visitors to our great city is to be calm and vigilant today. You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers. There is no reason to be alarmed by this. We are the safest global city in the world. You saw last night as a consequence of our planning, our preparation, the rehearsals that take place, the swift response from the emergency services tackling the terrorists and also helping the injured.”
Trump quoted
There is no reason to be alarmed by this.
leaving out the part about
You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... or-attacks
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:11 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Not boring.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
That was awesome. Janusz Korwin is my new Hero !

"Destroy the European Union"
"My enemy is not in Moscow, My enemy is in the Mosques of Paris"
"America became great by taking Immigrants who want to work, these people are Human Garbage, they do not want to work"
and the biggest jeers from the assembly came from Korwin saying,
"Destroy the Trade Unions"

Great Stuff, Nice Find. +1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:13 am

Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:
What's hard to understand is how a native English speaker apparantly cannot understand English. Did the mayor of London run on and got voted in on a platform of imposing sharia law, throwing gays of rooftops and turning non-Muslims into 2nd rate citizens as per the Koran? That what Londoners voted for? Which party is the mayor part of?

Do try and do some basic research before replying, TC.
Where is his anger against what just happened? He could be for something during an election, but as we have found out through multiple candidates it doesn't mean he's going to keep his promises.

I think his lack of response on anything that is happened as of late is a perfect example of that. Especially since he thinks we should just get used to it as a people because it's just part of life.

My response bullshit
Lack of response? You need to start looking further than Trump's tweets for your information in future.
In the television interview on Sunday morning, Khan said the UK general election, scheduled for Thursday, should go ahead as planned. He added: “There aren’t words to describe the grief and anger that our city will be facing today. I’m appalled and furious that these cowardly terrorists would deliberately target innocent Londoners.

“There can be no justification for the acts of these terrorists and I am quite clear that we will never let them win.

“My message to Londoners and visitors to our great city is to be calm and vigilant today. You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers. There is no reason to be alarmed by this. We are the safest global city in the world. You saw last night as a consequence of our planning, our preparation, the rehearsals that take place, the swift response from the emergency services tackling the terrorists and also helping the injured.”
Trump quoted
There is no reason to be alarmed by this.
leaving out the part about
You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... or-attacks
Wow, the stupid is strong in this one...

Funny, the only people who care about Trump's tweets are the ones that hate him. I have better things to do than to follow his ass on twitter. Also, just because your lovely governor said that means shit. It's another empty statement by someone who says we should get used to this... he can be all bravado all he wants, show action... I don't give a fuck about words. Like you, most of what politicians say are empty statements with a lot of bluster and no teeth. If he cared that much about it, he would have cracked down a lot sooner.

And Trump should berate this guy, he's worthless as a governor. This is how many attacks in his area for as many months?
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:58 am

The Conservative wrote:
He could be for something during an election, but as we have found out through multiple candidates it doesn't mean he's going to keep his promises.
Ah, so you're saying he didn't have imposing sharia law as his statedpolicy? Ok... I'm sure you got that information from somewhere other than your ass, but just to give you a chance to point to evidence of London policy that proves sharia law is being imposed: What acts of policy of the London mayor has indicated he's imposing sharia law?[/quote]

My response bullshit
You forgot an "is" in there. :lol:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:10 am

BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
He could be for something during an election, but as we have found out through multiple candidates it doesn't mean he's going to keep his promises.
Ah, so you're saying he didn't have imposing sharia law as his statedpolicy? Ok... I'm sure you got that information from somewhere other than your ass, but just to give you a chance to point to evidence of London policy that proves sharia law is being imposed: What acts of policy of the London mayor has indicated he's imposing sharia law?

My response bullshit
actually a semicolon.

Just have fun reading... this has been on the radar for well over a decade now.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 61221.html

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... df#page=20
Last edited by The Conservative on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:11 am

C-Mag wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Not boring.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
That was awesome. Janusz Korwin is my new Hero !

"Destroy the European Union"
"My enemy is not in Moscow, My enemy is in the Mosques of Paris"
"America became great by taking Immigrants who want to work, these people are Human Garbage, they do not want to work"
and the biggest jeers from the assembly came from Korwin saying,
"Destroy the Trade Unions"

Great Stuff, Nice Find. +1
A Pole telling Poles that Russia's not the real threat and that trade unions should be destroyed? :lol:

No wonder his party can barely scrape together enough votes to get into the EU parliament, and absolutely no votes in the Polish national parliament. Telling the Poles that "Hey, Russia's totally Poland's best friend", when centuries worth of Polish-Russian relations have been one of Russia conquering parts of the entirety of Poland, and it was a trade union (Solidarity and Lech Walesa) that led the fight against Soviet domination and for eventual independence from the USSR...?

Totally winning platform, that. :roll:

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 am

The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Ah, so you're saying he didn't have imposing sharia law as his statedpolicy? Ok... I'm sure you got that information from somewhere other than your ass, but just to give you a chance to point to evidence of London policy that proves sharia law is being imposed: What acts of policy of the London mayor has indicated he's imposing sharia law?

My response bullshit
actually a semicolon.

Nothing about any of that is relevant to our discussion about the London mayor given how you're stillnot putting forth any evidence about his policy when it comes to your claim that he'll do a 1933 Reichtag on the British and declare universal sharia law, burqas for all women, the works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_din

And yet, despite also having the same sort of religious courts the Muslims have... Jews don't get to stone adulterers and apostates as their faith demands of them, either. They also don't get to pass judgement over non-Jews in Britain.

Did the mayor of London impose those sharia laws on the British? Do these sharia courts have the legal validity by the mayor of London or the British state itself, to stone adulterers, execute witches, homosexuals, etc.?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:49 am

BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:

actually a semicolon.

Nothing about any of that is relevant to our discussion about the London mayor given how you're stillnot putting forth any evidence about his policy when it comes to your claim that he'll do a 1933 Reichtag on the British and declare universal sharia law, burqas for all women, the works.

And yet, despite also having the same sort of religious courts the Muslims have... Jews don't get to stone adulterers and apostates as their faith demands of them, either. They also don't get to pass judgement over non-Jews in Britain.

Did the mayor of London impose those sharia laws on the British? Do these sharia courts have the legal validity by the mayor of London or the British state itself, to stone adulterers, execute witches, homosexuals, etc.?
Ok, come back to reality please... the jews don't stone people because they are civilized... want to call it what they are, those Muslims that follow the extreme version are monsters, end of story. The problem is that separating the two are nearly impossible because they refuser to be.

As for the rest of your BS post, I don't have time to deal with it...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:55 am

The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
actually a semicolon.

Ok, come back to reality please... the jews don't stone people because they are civilized... want to call it what they are, those Muslims that follow the extreme version are monsters, end of story. The problem is that separating the two are nearly impossible because they refuser to be.

It's not impossible to separate the two for anyone with a brain. There are still Hasidic Jews in the world that would stone adulterers.

You'll see them in the airport occasionally. They have their wives carrying the luggage.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 am

The Conservative wrote:

Nor do Turks. Or Albanians. Or European Muslims, in general.

And both the Koran and the Old Testament demands the excat same sort of punishments for the same sort of "crimes" against God. Thinking that all Muslims must, or do, slavishly obey their religious book is as inane as expecting Jews to do the same. Jews learned that they couldn't keep stoning people to death for things like apostasy, after they lost their homes to first the Romans, then Arabs, and then had to live as exiled in the lands of Christians and Muslims. A British or Danish Muslim that kills one of their former flock for converting away from Islam, is going to prison for murder. Not excatly a sign of sharia law having "won" or "taken over".
Last edited by BjornP on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.