Europe, Boring Until it's Not

BjornP

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:12 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
BjornP wrote:

No. It's your country, Monty. It belongs to you. You are an actual Briton. They don't even identify as British. Go to London and ask some of them who they are, and they will tell you they are Egyptian, Somali, or some other nationality. They have home countries to return to. You do not. You have nowhere to go when they rise up and start attacking you en masse. You people better wake up fast.
StA, out of the two of you, who do you think has most experience dealing with, and insight into the character of, the Muslims of Britain? Monte, or yourself?

Islam makes up 4.4% of the religious population in the UK. How excatly are they going to "rise up" against anyone? Are they all going to be armed with mini-nukes?

:roll:

Maybe consider that Americans who are veterans have been dealing with precisely the "Muslims of Britain" for the better part of thirty years now.

And the fact that Muslims make up only 4.4% of the British population but make up the vast majority of terrorism, gang rapes, and fill the prisons should have indicated to you that the side you are defending is indefensible.
Oh, Americans have been stationed in Britain fighting Muslim neighborhoods? Wow. Dinnae know that, mr. StA, sir. Beggin' yous kindly, we's gonn respect how yous be fightin' for arh freedoms, mr. :lol: US veterans have been fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, now Syria and Yemen. Most of your veterans haven't fought in Pakistan, or Turkey, or Morroco, where most of Europe's Muslims are from. And even if you did, so what? Did ALL of the Iraqi civilian population try to murder US military personnel in Iraq? Did ALL Afghan civilians try to murder US military personnel in Afghanistan? Are ALL Syrian civilians currently trying to murder US military personnel in Syria?

I could guess "No", but I already know that's the answer. So, construct a better argument, StA. One that's logically consistent.

Because that's all I'm defending. You're in a kookoo's nest right now, irrationally flapping your kookoo wings. You claim that 4.4% of the UK population can rise up against the people of the UK. Even if all of them, the men, women, children, babies were all terrorists (dunno what good gang rapers are in a revolt), how excatly are they supposed to "rise up"? Come now, you're the one who keeps blabbering on about this, so you should go ahead and tell us how your scenario is supposed to be realistic.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:17 am

Oh for fuck sake. I am done with your nonsense for a while. The people Britain let into their communities come from the very same places we have been deployed to over the past thirty years, genius.

What a fucking dumbass you are.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:17 am

The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:

No. It's your country, Monty. It belongs to you. You are an actual Briton. They don't even identify as British. Go to London and ask some of them who they are, and they will tell you they are Egyptian, Somali, or some other nationality. They have home countries to return to. You do not. You have nowhere to go when they rise up and start attacking you en masse. You people better wake up fast.
StA, out of the two of you, who do you think has most experience dealing with, and insight into the character of, the Muslims of Britain? Monte, or yourself?

Islam makes up 4.4% of the religious population in the UK. How excatly are they going to "rise up" against anyone? Are they all going to be armed with mini-nukes?
What percentage of Germans were Nazis? 6%
:lol:

You go ahead and point to any political party with a shot at getting any parliamentary seats in any European country or Britain, that is Muslim and has as its platform the imposition of Sharia law and I'll take your ridiculous comparison seriously.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh for fuck sake. I am done with your nonsense for a while. The people Britain let into their communities come from the very same places we have been deployed to over the past thirty years, genius.

The dumbass not thinking straight, is you. Get your thinking hat on, and follow the lights of logic down to the end of the post:

You're right, they import people from some of those Muslim countries you guys have deployed to.

Correct. Excatly right. Factual. Not up for debate.

And my counter-argument to that, is that not everyone in those countries you were in tried to kill you. Some of them probably even befriended some of you. :o

Ergo.... importing people from countries you were deployed to, is not somehow equal to importing dangerous Muslims that want to "rise up", rape your daughters, and kill you if you don't convert.
Last edited by BjornP on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:23 am

The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:

During which year? Are you citing the official party membership as if it measured total Nazi support?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh for fuck sake. I am done with your nonsense for a while. The people Britain let into their communities come from the very same places we have been deployed to over the past thirty years, genius.

If any significant percentage of the population wanted to fight, then you'd be dead, and we'd be in a full-on Vietnam war. We aren't.

A couple military bases and some special forces ops, along with the occasional suicide bomber are not a war.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:33 am

The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:

Oh shit! Bjorn just got body slammed by TC!
I don't know which is worse, that you're as clueless as TC, or that you (and TC) don't understand why you're clueless.

Let me try and explain in terms you may relate to. Expecting any European country to vote for an Islamist Sharia Law-imposing/dhimmification state and effectively make themselves inferior in rights to Muslims, is a far more absurd fantasy than taking serious a scenario in which Communist Russians in the late 1950's emigrate en masse to the US, start a "US Soviet Party" aimed at turning the US into a Soviet State part of the USSR, and ten years later all Americans vote for them... :roll:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:47 pm

BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
I don't know which is worse, that you're as clueless as TC, or that you (and TC) don't understand why you're clueless.

Let me try and explain in terms you may relate to. Expecting any European country to vote for an Islamist Sharia Law-imposing/dhimmification state and effectively make themselves inferior in rights to Muslims, is a far more absurd fantasy than taking serious a scenario in which Communist Russians in the late 1950's emigrate en masse to the US, start a "US Soviet Party" aimed at turning the US into a Soviet State part of the USSR, and ten years later all Americans vote for them... :roll:
4.4% of England. = 2.3 million.
6% of Germany (1939) = 4.7 million.

Germany in 1939 had almost 20,000,000 more people than England does today. 2.3 million people can cause a lot of chaos. Now if you think about it 2.3 million on top of what out there internationally, The rest of the world would be lucky if it's only 4.7 million people that I would be standing up against the rest of the world when and if the trigger is pulled.
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:01 pm

The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:

Germany in 1939 had almost 20,000,000 more people than England does today. 2.3 million people can cause a lot of chaos. Now if you think about it 2.3 million on top of what out there internationally, The rest of the world would be lucky if it's only 4.7 million people that I would be standing up against the rest of the world when and if the trigger is pulled.
Your numbers are completely irrelevant. All that matters here is culture and culture alone.

Seriously, did you not just read my comparison? Do you consider a 1950's Communist takeover and absorption into the USSR likely, just by some Soviet Russians coming over and wanting you to be part of the Soviet Union, realistic, too?

The German Nazi minority swayed the German populace to vote for them by promising them things that the Germans wanted, by presenting themselves as the Third Reich, by appealing to German history, German culture, a German future, where Germans lived like kings.

What excatly are you imagining that a Salafist, Islamic State-wannabe Muslim "politician" could tell the people of Britain that would make them vote to completely dismantle what democracy and human rights they might have and turn themselves into second-rate citizens?

Go on, how would Muslims impose sharia state in the UK democratically, as in getting voted in like the Nazis did? How could they appeal to the British voters?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:32 pm

BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:

Your numbers are completely irrelevant. All that matters here is culture and culture alone.

Seriously, did you not just read my comparison? Do you consider a 1950's Communist takeover and absorption into the USSR likely, just by some Soviet Russians coming over and wanting you to be part of the Soviet Union, realistic, too?

The German Nazi minority swayed the German populace to vote for them by promising them things that the Germans wanted, by presenting themselves as the Third Reich, by appealing to German history, German culture, a German future, where Germans lived like kings.

What excatly are you imagining that a Salafist, Islamic State-wannabe Muslim "politician" could tell the people of Britain that would make them vote to completely dismantle what democracy and human rights they might have and turn themselves into second-rate citizens?

Go on, how would Muslims impose sharia state in the UK democratically, as in getting voted in like the Nazis did? How could they appeal to the British voters?
In fact many Muslims have chosen to be a part of British democracy and uphold it's values. There are moderate Muslims who have become MPs and mayors and who appeal to British voters because they have a great respect for British culture and oppose Islamic fundamentalism.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.