Europe, Boring Until it's Not

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:This is interesting
I know I'm scared. Can we have some more police at the airport?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue May 30, 2017 12:17 am

I expect one of the biggest problems facing the Islamofascists is that nobody with any sense wants to live in their bullshit Caliphate.

Sure, they can recruit the stupidest, most disaffected westerners on Facebook, but there is no way that is making up for all the people fleeing. They know that the best way to stop the drain of human resources is to make sure there is nowhere for them to go.

They can't rely on actually having a superior form of government, or a better society, so they have to rely on the fear of everyone else.

The West is the best, and they know it... everybody fucking knows it.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 30, 2017 3:49 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I expect one of the biggest problems facing the Islamofascists is that nobody with any sense wants to live in their bullshit Caliphate.

Sure, they can recruit the stupidest, most disaffected westerners on Facebook, but there is no way that is making up for all the people fleeing. They know that the best way to stop the drain of human resources is to make sure there is nowhere for them to go.

They can't rely on actually having a superior form of government, or a better society, so they have to rely on the fear of everyone else.

BUT SAYING THE WEST IS BEST IS RASSSSSSSSSISSSSSSSST
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue May 30, 2017 4:23 am

California wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I expect one of the biggest problems facing the Islamofascists is that nobody with any sense wants to live in their bullshit Caliphate.

One of the things that both the left and right need to get into their thick skulls is the difference between healthy self criticism and pathological self hatred.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 30, 2017 6:38 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
California wrote:

One of the things that both the left and right need to get into their thick skulls is the difference between healthy self criticism and pathological self hatred.
Quotable.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 30, 2017 6:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
California wrote: BUT SAYING THE WEST IS BEST IS RASSSSSSSSSISSSSSSSST
Quotable.
Only to you... because it misses the key point. The need for debate is there, but also the need to allow to disagree is required more so... because without it, you are just going to get a whole lot of "no".

My Papa and I used to have heated debates all the time, to the point where we'd be raising our voices, etc... we didn't agree all the time, but we always left friends at the end. This type of conversation doesn't happen any more in congress, or anywhere else in the political spectrum.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 30, 2017 8:31 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Quotable.
Only to you... because it misses the key point. The need for debate is there, but also the need to allow to disagree is required more so... because without it, you are just going to get a whole lot of "no".

My Papa and I used to have heated debates all the time, to the point where we'd be raising our voices, etc... we didn't agree all the time, but we always left friends at the end. This type of conversation doesn't happen any more in congress, or anywhere else in the political spectrum.
And it never will, until a legitimate third party is in place.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 30, 2017 8:45 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Quotable.

And it never will, until a legitimate third party is in place.
We had one till the 90s rolled around.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Sweden Yes!

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Tue May 30, 2017 3:08 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

Sweden Yes!
The hell did I just watch?