Okeefenokee

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed May 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Bye, Europe.
Chickenshit.
Traitor cuck.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed May 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Ph64 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:You have no right to comment on what this married couple does in the bedroom
She's probably also gone through FGM with a broken piece of glass, but I also have no right to comment on that.

Its all good, of course, as long as I call myself a feminist. :roll:
The hijab is a sign of feminism!
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 10, 2017 6:25 pm

I can sort of see sunlight at the end of this tunnel..

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 pm

If you are wearing a Burkini, can you pee in it like a wet suit for warmth? I made the mistake of peeing in a wetsuit one time. The piss stayed in the suit, and I smelled awful for the whole boat ride back. There was a cute girl sitting next to me, and I kept inching away from her. I think she smelled it too though.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 10, 2017 7:32 pm

They should sew in and underwear flap on those things. Then you could just whip your shit out and piss on a coral reef.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:They should sew in and underwear flap on those things. Then you could just whip your shit out and piss on a coral reef.
An environmental issue that the Ummah can get behind is the acidification of the Great Barrier Reef. Unfortunately, many Muslims who travelled to Australia were disappointed that the acid was not the kind that you can throw in a teenager's face for refusing to marry you.

Personally, I feel like Burkinis are a slippery slope for women though. Women should not be swimming in the ocean unattended and dressing that immodestly. Next, they will want to learn how to read and drive. It would be complete Jahiliyyah!
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 10, 2017 7:53 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They should sew in and underwear flap on those things. Then you could just whip your shit out and piss on a coral reef.
An environmental issue that the Ummah can get behind is the acidification of the Great Barrier Reef. Unfortunately, many Muslims who travelled to Australia were disappointed that the acid was not the kind that you can throw in a teenager's face for refusing to marry you.

Personally, I feel like Burkinis are a slippery slope for women though. Women should not be swimming in the ocean unattended and dressing that immodestly. Next, they will want to learn how to read and drive. It would be complete Jahiliyyah!

It should be okay as long as they wear the e-collar.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

It should be okay as long as they wear the e-collar.
As long as they can get a mullah to sign off on it and verify that the collar doesn't go against the no pet rule, I think that is a fine solution.

I've often wondered what the Qu'aran's take on sandcastles is. They appear to be a form of idolatry, so they are probably a big no no. However, burying a woman in the sand up to her neck is a perfectly acceptable beach activity, as long as she is promptly stoned to death with driftwood.
Shikata ga nai