THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:59 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:57 am
They don't really give a damn about the kids. There will be no clutching of pearls. Just like they don't really give a damn about minorities or the poor. It's just about what they can exploit for political power. That's all.

This is exploitation. There was no political power to gain from making this an issue when Barrack Obama was doing it, so none of their corporate media reported it and they didn't talk about it. They are fucking robots. Their corporate masters tell them to jump and they come on here with this weak ass shit.

Now, when they have something they feel like they can use to gain political leverage moving into the 2018 elections the exploitation game is on. They don't look at people like human beings, just tools.
Pretty much, marionettes on a string. The level of conviction that they have is what is striking to me. Scott Adams is right in his assertion that facts don't matter when it comes to persuasion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:08 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:57 am
Haumana wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:35 am
They don't really give a damn about the kids. There will be no clutching of pearls. Just like they don't really give a damn about minorities or the poor. It's just about what they can exploit for political power. That's all.

This is exploitation. There was no political power to gain from making this an issue when Barrack Obama was doing it, so none of their corporate media reported it and they didn't talk about it. They are fucking robots. Their corporate masters tell them to jump and they come on here with this weak ass shit.

Now, when they have something they feel like they can use to gain political leverage moving into the 2018 elections the exploitation game is on. They don't look at people like human beings, just tools.

These are the same people who defend unconstitutional family courts that routinely alienate fathers from their children for money. They do not give a shit about separating children from families. I bet a significant portion of women who alienated their own children from the father (which is child abuse) are posting this stupid shit on Facebook right now

Their entire ideology is built around the idea of separating children from parents, destroying families, and raising children in collectives.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:37 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:49 pm
Just build the Fucking Wall and it will reduce this problem to nil.
Give me some stones to use on the child abusers and you can have your wall.

I really don’t care if we build a wall. I think it’s a waste but we’ve wasted enough money to rebuild our entire infrastructure already.
:royalty-queen:

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:22 pm
Why's it always go crickets when I propose a rapid solution to the problem^^^^^ :?:
Because some of us have to get up and go to work in the morning.

Don’t separate children from their parents and then abuse them. Not something I thought Americans needed lecturing on, especially considering our recent history with the other indigenous peoples of North America.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:05 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:37 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:49 pm
Just build the Fucking Wall and it will reduce this problem to nil.
Give me some stones to use on the child abusers and you can have your wall.

I really don’t care if we build a wall. I think it’s a waste but we’ve wasted enough money to rebuild our entire infrastructure already.
Unfortunately, I think Barrack Obama still has Secret Service bodyguards. But Hillary might be an easy shot for you.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:54 am

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... rt-two.php
Daniel Horowitz picks up on this theme, as well as the matter of drugs and gang violence:

We have two choices when it comes to border security and interior enforcement. We can continue telegraphing the message that when you come here with children you are home free. This will continue fueling the drug crisis, growing MS-13, enriching the drug cartels, inducing sex trafficking and terrible crimes at the border, encouraging illegals to kidnap children to gain admission, and causing death and mayhem on both sides of the border.

Or we could finally deter this behavior by announcing an end to any immigration requests not processed in a controlled environment through our embassy.

Horowitz argues that DACA created the surge of children into the U.S. And why not? The prospect of amnesty must be enormously enticing.

This surge of teenage illegal immigrants, in turn, fueled the drug and gang crises. Ironically, gangs like MS-13 create the hellish enclaves that are said to cause immigrants to flee Central America.

Horowitz concludes:

If you truly feel bad about separating families of both illegal aliens and Americans and all the chain reaction of woe it brings, you’d support automatic and immediate denial of entry and deportation for families – together.

President Trump needs to use his inherent Article II powers to stop entry as well as his delegated authority from Congress under 212(f) of the INA. He needs to announce that because of the drug crisis, nobody will be allowed to enter our country under asylum through the border because it does nothing but empower the drug cartels. All applications must be filed in a U.S. embassy in a safe and controlled environment.

That’s the humane thing to do. However, it’s inconsistent with the agenda of Democratic politicians and the open-borders left.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:56 am

Speaking of Billary; she's got a hot take. Shocking, I know. Malice is mildly amused.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:58 am

. . . and speaking of hot takes; where is all the furor around here about the Space Force? (I'm thinking I can still qualify if my mind can be downloaded to the Space Force server.)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:00 am

We kind of need one. Spin off Space Command and the second (secret) space program. Add in the National Reconnaissance Agency.

It would be more a reorganizing than creating new things.