Europe, Boring Until it's Not

BjornP

Re: Europe Boring Until it's Not

Post by BjornP » Mon May 01, 2017 2:03 pm

I saw someone jaywalking not three hours ago. It's happening... it's all over. Denmark's gone. Oh no! They're here! Please, guys I just wanted to tell you I
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 01, 2017 2:04 pm

BjornP wrote:I saw someone jaywalking not three hours ago. It's happening... it's all over. Denmark's gone. Oh no! They're here! Please, guys I just wanted to tell you I

You didn't run him down? Fag.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon May 01, 2017 2:17 pm

*gasp* Oh... good, StA. I'm on the corner of Karl Marx Street and The Plaza of Our Lord and Savior Joseph Stalin (they changed the names really fast), trying to outrun the trans-sexual antifa goons. And there's nothing to run anyone down with... Cars were classified as a weapon of mass destruction an hour ago.

I've had reports that this december there's an event called "Christ-march" or something like it. Must be something the revolutionaries have cooked up. Sounds sinister. I expect it's about marching on the skulls of dead priests. I must organize the resistence to prevent this from happening. Oh, gotta run. Anarchist-scientists are now sending in genetically modified swarms of fleas, beetles and other mind-eating pests recovered and modified from the creatures living on the scalp of Moldilocks. I. Must. Save. The. Queen!
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 01, 2017 2:19 pm

He doesn't own a gun. Hahaha get fucked.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Someone on here pointed out earlier that Christianity had a violent past. Before World War 1, the Thirty Years war was the most violent conflict in European History. However I think it is incredibly disingenuous to compare 17th century Christian violence, with present day Islamic violence. That would be like comparing present day Mongolia with Genghis Khan Mongolia. While protestants and Catholics did attack and kill each other in the past, they are largely peaceful today. The Northern Ireland Troubles is an exception, but Muslims killed almost as many people on September 11, as the amount killed during that 30 year period. There are occasional abortion clinic bombings, and extreme outliers like the Westboro baptist church, but these actions and viewpoints are condemned by virtually every christian. I have never met a Christian that advocated violence against another denomination. Muslim violence on the other hand, has flared up. It is not just in the Middle East and Europe. Muslims everywhere have had difficulty assimilating and remaining peaceful, whether its Chechens or Uighurs in China. Much of this violence is unreported by the way. There were over 400 acid attacks in London last year, and many gang rapes on which the authorities buried the lead (hint: its not Taoists doing it). In the future, its possible that this violence will subside, and Islam may be able to distance itself from this unfortunate legacy. At the present though, it is incredibly naive to act like Muslims pose no serious threat to safety and order because of Christian religious wars 400 years ago. Huguenots and Anabaptists haven't been holding the bloody dagger for a long time.
Last edited by heydaralon on Mon May 01, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 pm

BjornP wrote: The mistake of some of the hysterics here, is that they don't understand that Muslims from two different countries, can be as different from each other as Catholics from Poland and Catholics from the Phillipines are to each other. And that there are actually Muslims living in Europe who do accept the local rules, values and laws. But not enough of them.

I agree that there are some Muslims who, on the surface, seem to accept western ways - but I always wonder how they would/will act if Muslims started gaining political power. You should be watching Britain very closely Bjorn.

Do not forget that the worst Islamic terrorists are usually highly educated and from families of means....

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 01, 2017 6:08 pm

The head of Al Qaeda was a surgeon. One of the 9/11 pilots Hanni Hanjour studied in Germany. In fact, many of these terror groups are full of engineers and educated people. It is a mistake to think of them as ignorant of the West. They experienced it firsthand, and rejected it. This is a worrying fact, and does not bode well for Europe...
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm

heydaralon wrote:The head of Al Qaeda was a surgeon. One of the 9/11 pilots Hanni Hanjour studied in Germany. In fact, many of these terror groups are full of engineers and educated people. It is a mistake to think of them as ignorant of the West. They experienced it firsthand, and rejected it. This is a worrying fact, and does not bode well for Europe...

Trying to get them to see that seems like a losing battle. It's only after some kind of mass Muslim uprising that they will pull their heads out of their asses. Until then, we can only wait and mock their ridiculousness.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 02, 2017 10:14 am

Sweden has decided that the most progressive thing to do is to remove all border control to the south. Meaning that refugees, immigrants and trucks can now enter Sweden freely without getting checked.

All fences and walls will be removed, employees will be stationed elsewhere.

The money saved from not hiring border police can be used to buy better apartments for the refugees so they don't have to live in smaller housing than native swedes.

Can I get a:

SWEDEN YES

Source in danish: http://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/ ... rk/6639610

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 02, 2017 10:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
heydaralon wrote:The head of Al Qaeda was a surgeon. One of the 9/11 pilots Hanni Hanjour studied in Germany. In fact, many of these terror groups are full of engineers and educated people. It is a mistake to think of them as ignorant of the West. They experienced it firsthand, and rejected it. This is a worrying fact, and does not bode well for Europe...

Trying to get them to see that seems like a losing battle. It's only after some kind of mass Muslim uprising that they will pull their heads out of their asses. Until then, we can only wait and mock their ridiculousness.
Standing by for 'mass Muslim uprising'.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0