Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:48 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:47 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 pm
clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Why is that a distinction?
Same reason it's a distinction to blame All Jews for banksters instead of just blaming Jew Banksters.
Wait what? So you are for censorship? We know that already. And accusing me of using the words "all jews" or "jew bankster" is laughable. Keep lying bitch we see you.

Yeah. You should be able to blame all the jews. Wtf? I thought this was America

Okeefenokee

Re: The internet takeover thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:15 pm

Here are the posts that Microsoft says prompted them to threaten to take Gab off the net,

These are okay,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:47 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 pm
clubgop wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Why is that a distinction?
Same reason it's a distinction to blame All Jews for banksters instead of just blaming Jew Banksters.
Wait what? So you are for censorship? We know that already. And accusing me of using the words "all jews" or "jew bankster" is laughable. Keep lying bitch we see you.
No I am not. I'm following the line of think... nevermind.

Whatever you say, dude.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Fucking liar started the day by commending the child fucker for his stunning performance defending censorship.

Don't let these liars gaslight you. They approve.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:11 pm
Fucking liar started the day by commending the child fucker for his stunning performance defending censorship.

Don't let these liars gaslight you. They approve.
Indeed, I was just going to mention that. Dirty dick pretending to be all about free speech when the bitch allied to English faggot and his hack bitch ways is also laughable. Whatever I say indeed. I spit truth, he spits out Saxons strung sticks censorious semen.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:37 pm

I will state this again, these two support suppression of speech.

They have done so over and over again.

kid fucker defends it when his government is railroading a journalist who dared to report on his government's cover up of thousands of girls raped over decades.

rape defender defends it when citizens are attacked and bludgeoned by terrorists on American streets.

No one should give either of them a second's consideration if they ever try to lie to you and tell you they don't support violent suppression of speech.

We know who they are.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:47 pm

BitChute @BitChute PRO
11 hours ago
Hey @a @e we heard Azure is kicking you. If you need any help with hosting to meet the 48 hour deadline we would like to help.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:51 pm

REPORT: COLLEGE APPLICANTS REJECTED FOR FOLLOWING ALEX JONES ON TWITTER

‘This data collection and usage is an entirely new level of social engineering that is trying to change society’

Bradley Shear, who runs the Shear on Social Media Law blog, claims one of his clients was rejected from a prestigious college after an admissions interviewer scoured the student’s social media account and found he followed Alex Jones on Twitter.

https://www.infowars.com/report-college ... n-twitter/

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:25 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:18 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:08 pm
Yaxley Lennon broke reporting restrictions put in place to ensure a fair trial of the accused, he read out a list of names and attributed false charges to them and he broadcasted that they were guilty before the court had come to a decision. All these charges are contempt of court offences.
He has not been found not guilty of these offences and now faces a retrial.

He was not murdered by Muslims in jail as was predicted.

The right wing US media has misrepresented this case from day one and gullible fools with an agenda continue to lap it up and repeat the distortions.

Now I think I will return to only talking about castles as honest civil debate is once again proved to be impossible...
Here's some more lies from this fuckstick

Monty said he wasn't moved to a different prison. He was. He confirmed it once he was released.

Monty said he wasn't moved to a prison with a high muslim population. He was. He confirmed it once he was released.

They moved him from a low muslim population prison to one of the highest in the UK, then they put him in a cell alone across the hall from the prison mosque. The muslims threw shit into his cell every day and told him muslims were on the way to his house to rape his wife.
Lying US media said he was moved at the request of the Muslim home secretary. He wasn't it's not his job that role belongs to the prison minister.
Lying US media said he was transferred to Hull prison, he was not that was where he was sent to by the court.
Lying US media said he was moved to a 70% Muslim prison, no such prison exists.
Lying US media said it was a government plot to have him killed in prison, it was not they even let the convicted of violence, fraudulent arsehole who tried to enter the US under a false identify out of jail.
Lying US media has misrepresented this case from day one in order to push an anti Islamic agenda. Dumb fucks swallow every morsel of shit because it suits their narrative.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:00 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:37 pm
I will state this again, these two support suppression of speech.

They have done so over and over again.

kid fucker defends it when his government is railroading a journalist who dared to report on his government's cover up of thousands of girls raped over decades.

rape defender defends it when citizens are attacked and bludgeoned by terrorists on American streets.

No one should give either of them a second's consideration if they ever try to lie to you and tell you they don't support violent suppression of speech.

We know who they are.
Would you say that your level of intellect is typical of our armed forces?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0