Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

DBTrek

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by DBTrek » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:21 pm

What about a special lady friend?
Is that real or no?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

nmoore63

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I do, but do yu really call them friends?
You understand I am talking about playing with people I physically know in person? College mates, local friends that have moved away, distant cousins.....
You never said that, and today the term friend tends to mean something different than what it used to. Facebook made sure of that...

When you have 400 friends, how many actually know you? So when you say friends, I don’t assume shit.
Its a group of friends that mostly don't live in the area, though some do.

Basically we vote once a year on a game and we all get it. (was going to be Red Dead until it got delayed til next year). And its just a standing Wednesday night game. Only prolly 10% of us make it on any given night, but you don't have to call anyone or try and set anything up. Just if you're free Wednesday night, a few of us will be on. We play against each other if there is enough of us, other wise we group and play the public. But no, I was not calling the fucking randoms in a game lobby my friends.
Last edited by nmoore63 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:27 pm

DBTrek wrote:What about a special lady friend?
Is that real or no?
If she charges by the minute, nope.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:12 pm

DBTrek wrote:What about a special lady friend?
Is that real or no?
In his case, no.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:19 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:46 pm
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... ble-adults

I only had 800 characters to get my point across, but I am going to do it here with more. If people can read/sign it/share it, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am far from being one of those people who think big government is the answer for anything, but I am starting a petition on the White House website to adept gambling laws to include the inability for games themselves from selling "loot crates" using real money.This is a predatory action of the game companies, in where they make it so that people can buy first tier "boxes" with "in-game" currency, but the 2nd and third+ tiers are game type currency that the only way to get it cash.

...This kind of situation needs to change. It is predatory at best, and the gaming companies knows it.
..... :think:

....China Bans Kids From Playing Games After 10PM, Caps MicroTransaction Spending.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Never gets old.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:41 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Never gets old.
It's happened in the US too.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:04 am

Hey, look. Somebody signed the petition.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:04 am
Hey, look. Somebody signed the petition.
Doesn't matter. Some states have already banned lootboxes.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:24 pm

Because we shouldn't ever waste the chance to pass laws to protect people from themselves. God forbid gamers exercise agency and maybe not buy loot crates if they cannot afford them (God knows it's stupid anyway).

Go to the gym, betas. The gym is a monthly loot crate deal where you pay between 30 and 80 dollars, and in return you get gains and self-respect.