BREAKING NEWS

heydaralon

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 pm

The UK is the only country on Earth where you will get a stiffer prison sentence for speaking out against Islam vs raping a toddler. As long as you are a Muslim the government will not only turn a blind eye to toddler rape, but also offer you legal protection, only jailing truth tellers who shed light on this abhorrent behavior. Disgusting.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:26 pm

At least I can own chimps.
In reality, not just on this forum.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:32 pm

:clap:
Clever
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:23 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:07 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:05 am

Birds don't respond to 1km exclusion zones around airports, is that a good reason to scrap that restriction on drones?
LOL

What gives you the idea I think drones should be allowed to fly around runway operations??

My point is that the alleged threat is what we already face all the time from birds. It's not the end of the world.

I provided a simple solution to the problem which could be applied to all sorts of areas people are not supposed to fly drones.
So you do approve of safety regulations, even if that danger does not constitute an end of the world risk?
I mean the world won't end if we let chimps replace pilots in commercial airlines will it?
What restrictions do you propose? People already are not allowed to fly drones anywhere near airports.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Mandatory 5 year prison sentence for possession of a drone by a non-muslim should suffice.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:09 pm

Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:49 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:23 am
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:07 am

LOL

What gives you the idea I think drones should be allowed to fly around runway operations??

My point is that the alleged threat is what we already face all the time from birds. It's not the end of the world.

I provided a simple solution to the problem which could be applied to all sorts of areas people are not supposed to fly drones.
So you do approve of safety regulations, even if that danger does not constitute an end of the world risk?
I mean the world won't end if we let chimps replace pilots in commercial airlines will it?
What restrictions do you propose? People already are not allowed to fly drones anywhere near airports.
I'm not suggesting any more restrictions. I'm pointing out that people are mocking the UK for wanting to reduce the chances of a drone hitting an aircraft full of people.
Even though it's not the end of the world I consider enforcing existing laws to reduce risks, which are real, a good use of police resources.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:09 pm
I'm not suggesting any more restrictions. I'm pointing out that people are mocking the UK for wanting to reduce the chances of a drone hitting an aircraft full of people.
We're mocking the UK for being perpetual panic monkeys and supreme pu**ies on a scale never before seen by western men, sir.
That's all.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:24 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:15 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:09 pm
We're mocking the UK for being perpetual panic monkeys and supreme pu**ies on a scale never before seen by western men, sir.
That's all.
Fucking nanny state trying to stop drones hitting planes by legislating reasonable restrictions and enforcing them.
What we should do is wait until 300 people die in a crash caused by a drone before we take action.
We should take America's advice and wait until someone flies a plane into a skyscraper before we place any security restrictions on air travel.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:30 pm

You literally live in an Orwellian Shariah state and you are going to lecture Americans? We know what freedom vs. risk is. There was a time long ago when you guys did too. That was before the state sponsored cuckoldry became the norm in the UKSSR Caliphate.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:37 pm

I literally don't live in an Orwellian Shariah state.