So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

pineapplemike

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 pm

Trump led the way with 2020 being the year of no more appeasement.
lmao unless you're hillary clinton, who the DOJ just let walk again, or the FBI, who will never be held responsible, or the fisa courts, who will certainly never be reformed under trump

stickin it to the libtards on twitter is all he's got

PartyOf5

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:23 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 pm
Trump led the way with 2020 being the year of no more appeasement.
lmao unless you're hillary clinton, who the DOJ just let walk again, or the FBI, who will never be held responsible, or the fisa courts, who will certainly never be reformed under trump

stickin it to the libtards on twitter is all he's got
I only meant Iran as the example. I didn't mean he was doing this across the board.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:04 pm

i see, noted

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Lockheed Martin AGM-114R9X 'Ninja'

No more appeasement

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:13 pm

It was just a snappy response at a debate, he was never actually going to do it, I mean, be real. Makes for a great crowd chant though.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:15 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:17 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:12 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:45 am

Rheeeeeeee!!!!! Trump is gonna invade Iran!!!!!!!

I can make up baseless shit and call it news too. If Pelosi is stupid enough to actually murder Trump in the kitchen with a candlestick then she will kick off a real Civil War II.
Uugh, someone who actually brings content to the forum is needlessly attacked by an ankle-biting attack troll for expressing an opinion.
This is how forums die.
Fuck off. You've spent 60+ pages in this thread posting garbage. Parroting baseless MSM talking points is not bringing content to the forum.

Edit: I am legit concerned that Monte has an ankle-biting fetish.
Why? That would be the least perverted one.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:35 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:13 pm
It was just a snappy response at a debate, he was never actually going to do it, I mean, be real. Makes for a great crowd chant though.
Like ''build the wall''
or ''America first''
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:35 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:13 pm
Like ''build the wall''
or ''America first''
Or "Hope & Change". Or "The Great Society"

Obama failed. Trump is the result.

This has all happened before.

LBJ failed. Nixon was the result.

The liberals talk a big game, fail to deliver, then Nixonian comes in the wake.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:38 am

I mean, case in point, killing Soleimani is classically Nixonian.

This is like bombing Cambodia. 5th Generation Warfare version.

Soleimani is a 5th Generation warfighter, hyper powered individual, Quds Force supersoldier

The Democrats wouldn't strike. Soleimani, despite being an arch nemesis, was out of bounds : in Cambodia

The Nixonian playbook is to demonstrate that the gloves will come off, America's hands will not be tied.

It's hard to overstate how important Soleimani was to Tehran, this was not an ordinary General.

This was like assassinating Vo Nguyen Giap in Cambodia, that's the sort of influence he had in the theater.

Yes, they will retaliate, but their best asset to have orchestrated such operations, was Soleimani

Most counter leadership operations are meaningless, but in this case, Soleimani is not replaceable.

Now, if you don't want to fight wars with Iran, this was not for you, because this was indeed an escalation

If you however recognize that you're going to be fighting them anyways, this was a dagger to their neck

The Quds Force under Soleimani was arguably America's most formidable opponent.

Al Qeada, Daesh, Taliban, these are the amatuers. The Quds Force professionalized terrorism

Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:49 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:38 am
I mean, case in point, killing Soleimani is classically Nixonian.

This is like bombing Cambodia. 5th Generation Warfare version.

Soleimani is a 5th Generation warfighter, hyper powered individual, Quds Force supersoldier

The Democrats wouldn't strike. Soleimani, despite being an arch nemesis, was out of bounds : in Cambodia

The Nixonian playbook is to demonstrate that the gloves will come off, America's hands will not be tied.

It's hard to overstate how important Soleimani was to Tehran, this was not an ordinary General.

This was like assassinating Vo Nguyen Giap in Cambodia, that's the sort of influence he had in the theater.

Yes, they will retaliate, but their best asset to have orchestrated such operations, was Soleimani

Most counter leadership operations are meaningless, but in this case, Soleimani is not replaceable.

Now, if you don't want to fight wars with Iran, this was not for you, because this was indeed an escalation

If you however recognize that you're going to be fighting them anyways, this was a dagger to their neck

The Quds Force under Soleimani was arguably America's most formidable opponent.

Al Qeada, Daesh, Taliban, these are the amatuers. The Quds Force professionalized terrorism

Trump talks as like a Bartender?

Well, guess who's tab came due?
#NotOneRedCent