Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Fife

Re: Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:58 am

Nigga's wood-chipper is parked on yo lawn, honkie

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:05 am

Jack Morrissey is a co-producer of Disney movies like Beauty and the Beast, btw (as well has homosexual propaganda films like this one).

Disney works with a man who thought threatening the murder of children was a great idea.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:12 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:29 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:13 am
JohnDonne wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:01 am

Seems less weird if he knows he's dealing with powerful forces and would rather go to jail than risk his family. And without a doubt he would rather not testify if he could also avoid jail time.

Well, there's a couple possibilities. As Trump has suggested, it could be that testifying would save his family.

http://fortune.com/2019/01/23/cohen-del ... -giuliani/

Only problem is, if Cohen is testifying against Trump to save his family from prosecution, (something Trump suggests without evidence) that would make it all the stranger to back out after his family is repeatedly mentioned by Trump and Giuliani, because the people that Cohen made a plea deal with would know what Trump is talking about and they'd know it's not a threat by Trump, and thus Cohen couldn't fool them into giving his family immunity anyway.

But if Trump is indeed threatening Cohen's family, then by backing out, he's ensuring his family's safety and prosecutors might sympathize with him and cut him a deal anyway. This seems more consistent with the chain of events.

Now it could be that for some reason he really really doesn't want to testify, despite earlier making a deal with the prosecutor's, so he's risking jail time by making up a story that Trump is after his family, he's hoping the prosecutor's will buy it and cut him a deal even if he doesn't testify.

Here's words from a friend of Cohen:

We're dealing with a rat so it's hard to say for sure. The most consistent theory IMO is that Trump and Giuliani have dirt on Cohen's family and they're dog whistling that fact to discourage him from testifying.
Donny Deutsch? Holy shit! Forget it, he blew it. All credibility lost. As if he some neutral 3rd party that hasn't supported Dems at every single turn and hasn't had it out for Trump since day one. Yup. Hash has this pegged, this is a useless hack bitch drive by. Nice try dirty dick, got caught lying again.
https://variety.com/2015/tv/news/donald ... 201568856/
Speaking at the Television Critics Association panel Wednesday for his upcoming USA comedy series, Deutsch said that he and Trump are friends — their kids go to the same school and Deutsch appeared on the first three seasons of “The Apprentice” while Trump appeared on Deutsch’s CNBC talk show “The Big Idea.” Deutsch bragged that he even has Trump’s phone number. But he admitted he wasn’t sure about his presidential run.
Apparently you know all about him yet you didn't know he and Trump were good friends? Lol Tough break, little man.
That even worse, sounds like an ex wife. "He wont listen to me anymore." "I'm banging your looowya Donny, please pay attention to me." Like an ex mob wife.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:12 am

Not threatening so much as fantasizing about their grisly demise.
Disney must be swelling with pride. Nothing says family-oriented like a guy imagining children into a wood chipper. Proud day for them.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:17 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:57 am
Shut yo bitch ass up, nigga.

And Clubby/Hash, this ain't a drive by, this is a stop-by, as in I stopped by to fuck up your neighborhood, that's why my ride is parked on your lawn, I could give a fuck if you like my jams, if ya lookin for smoke ya found it.
There it is! No wonder you relate to Donny Deutsch. Ex mob wife. Right there.

A picture of John Donne:

It all fits together, it makes so much sense.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:17 am

it's a fair topic and it's a fair conversation, but i think the thread needed more context from the jump because this is the first i had heard about any of this, so i suppose it's no wonder you received several unnecessarily dismissive replies. i know cohen showed up to court a few days ago with his arm in a sling and maybe a black eye, is that relevant? i didnt see it mentioned anywhere in here.

upon skimming the posts in the thread i remain skeptical of the points made but it wouldn't surprise me to hear trump is indirectly strong-arming the guy or threatening his family. why wouldn't he? he threatened the families of alleged terrorists so sure, i believe it. also i thought it was common wisdom that trump had some mob ties working in NY for all those years. on the other hand the rat dude is facing some stiff jailtime so who knows what he'll say

it's an interesting story and i'll check it out more later, hopefully we can keep the misdirection posts about the covington kids to a minimum
Last edited by pineapplemike on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:18 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:17 am
JohnDonne wrote:

And Clubby/Hash, this ain't a drive by, this is a stop-by, as in I stopped by to fuck up your neighborhood, that's why my ride is parked on your lawn, I could give a fuck if you like my jams, if ya lookin for smoke ya found it.

A picture of John Donne:

INB4 Jedi confirms he would bang.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:20 am

Kentucky prosecutor already obtained warrants and began prosecuting people making threats and calling for violence against those kids.

Those were real crimes. But we should all focus on nebulous and unsubstantiated allegations of "threats" against Cohen's family, right? LOL

It's so transparently gas lighting and these NPCs can't even see it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:18 am
clubgop wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:

A picture of John Donne:

INB4 Jedi confirms he would bang.
Dont let dirty dick see this. That's how super AIDS get started.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:35 am

pineapplemike wrote:
it's a fair topic and it's a fair conversation, but i think the thread needed more context from the jump because this is the first i had heard about any of this, so i suppose it's no wonder you received several unnecessarily dismissive replies. i know cohen showed up to court a few days ago with his arm in a sling and maybe a black eye, is that relevant? i didnt see it mentioned anywhere in here.

upon skimming the posts in the thread i remain skeptical of the points made but it wouldn't surprise me to hear trump is indirectly strong-arming the guy or threatening his family. why wouldn't he? he threatened the families of alleged terrorists so sure, i believe it. also i thought it was common wisdom that trump had some mob ties working in NY for all those years. on the other hand the rat dude is facing some stiff jailtime so who knows what he'll say

it's an interesting story and i'll check it out more later, hopefully we can keep the misdirection posts about the covington kids to a minimum
I think the sling was supposed to be from arm surgery.