Perfect Marriage

C-Mag

Re: Perfect Marriage

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:49 am

Watch this and consider what it bodes for marriage.
It signals improvement for marriage.

There are now women like Britt here that are able to show a POV outside of the feminist propaganda and effectively demonstrating the dangers of a low value lifestyle have for women.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 am

There have always been women not pozzed by feminism and an anti-male culture. There are fewer of them now than ever. It's not positive at all.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:34 am

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 am
There have always been women not pozzed by feminism and an anti-male culture. There are fewer of them now than ever. It's not positive at all.
I'm not certain of that. This may not be a great analogy, but I'll to explain my view.

Feminism is like Unions. There is a reason why they rose, but eventually when a movement meets it goal, then what. They have this organization and the people at the top enjoy the position and power, so they keep pushing forward for more and more until it eventually becomes toxic. There comes a point where the organization serves itself, not the needs of those who supported it and then they are rejected and atrophy.

I think we've reached the stage where Feminism has become Toxic and will increasingly be rejected.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:41 am

My view is that feminism is just the manifestation of what is going wrong with women in general. If feminism dies they will invent something else.

This is genetics and evolutionary behavior in play, not ideology. We built civilization despite women and their evolutionary proclivities. We did so by imposing monogamy upon them and ensuring they had no influence in the male power structure. We did so by balancing these two power structures.

Now women dominate both structures. They completely control reproduction and family again. Yet their evolutionary psychology drives them to make decisions contrary to the human family that forms the basis of every human civilization.

Consider that marriage and family are the root cause of complex society and thus civilization, and it is men, and only men, who make civilization by imposing monogamy and moral restraints on sexuality.

We are in a much worse place than many realize. As the family goes, so goes the civilization.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:55 am

I'll consider that
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:34 am

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 am
Bring on Sharia law! :twisted:

Seriously though, when I say honor I don't mean a patriarchal honor culture like Sharia, just honest/honorable dealings with each other.

A friend walked in on his GF banging the neighbor after getting laid off that morning, apartment was in her name - I offered him my sofa, he loaded all his belongings in his car and lived with me for a month while finding a new job and a place to live, all while his ex-wife had him in court over missing child support (partially, he gave her 1/2 but good her he'd lost his job and would make it up when he found a new job - she said that was fine, and then she promptly filed in court) with the judge demanding he have a job in 2 weeks or he'd be in jail. No rent on my part, just the right thing to do for a friend in a bad situation, imho, he'd have been living in his car otherwise.

Think about that, you lose your job and are threatened with jail if you don't have a job right away. Don't get a job on time and you get a police record, making getting a job in the future even harder. He wasn't even asking for reduced payments, just time to find a job and he'd make up for the missed amount. Nope, you have a job in two weeks or we send you to, effectively, "debtors prison". Somehow that's "in the interest of the child"? Maybe his son could visit him in jail, if his mother "allows" him to? (His son was 12 btw, he'd paid support on-time and in full for almost a decade - but that doesn't matter to the courts). Mindless, of course, his ex had a live-in BF and made more money than he did, she didn't desperately need the money.

I'm not saying some men aren't "deadbeat" fathers, but c'mon... Two weeks in what was a tough job market at the time...?? Otherwise jail time and a record? And we are supposedly against "cruel and unusual punishment"?

Feminism has gone past "equality" into "female authority" and men being the persecuted class.