Feminism

Speaker to Animals

Re: Feminism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:57 pm

Careful. Posting shit like that gets you a label.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:57 pm
I'm a toxic white male, what else can they label me?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:04 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:57 pm
I'm a toxic white male, what else can they label me?
Something that ends in an "ist".

Though, I prefer "perfectionist".

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 am

Is Christianity critical of chivalry? Is chivalry the antithesis of Christianity?

Call me unchivalrous.
After due consideration I have decided to adopt the label unchivalrous Christian. The label is more accurate than anti-feminist Christian, or traditional Christian, because antifeminist and traditional Christians almost always stress chivalry as their strategy for fighting against feminism. Yet chivalry is at the core of the problem and is the crucial enabler of feminism. It is chivalry far more than feminism that has corrupted modern conservative Christianity. Worst of all nearly all conservative Christians mistakenly believe that unchivalrous Christian is a contradiction in terms, when the reality is that chivalry as we know it is and was created as the antithesis of Christianity. Adopting this term both identifies where my stance radically differs from other conservatives, and invites a much needed discussion on the astounding differences between Christianity and chivalry.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:04 am

What people today call "chivalry" is actually high medieval courtesan culture. That shit was condemned outright in a Church council. So-called "chivalry" is utterly incompatible with Christianity. Indeed, it decimates the flock wherever it takes hold.

Actual chivalry was a warrior code. It dictated how men of honor behaved towards one another in war. It had fuck all to do with women, vagina worship, being a fucking simp, or any of that horseshit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:53 am

While Gillette has us discussing our evil toxic masculinity, let's discuss the fact that women are the predominant abusers and the overwhelming victors in the race to murdering one's own children.
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WCYB) - A woman is behind bars after authorities said she put her 8-month-old baby in a freezer and closed the lid last week in Johnson City.

According to court documents, a resident in the 100 block of Poplar Hill Drive saw a woman they didn't know in their backyard standing next to an unused freezer. The resident went outside to talk to her and found her in the crawl space under their home.

Authorities said the baby was found in the freezer, which had about an inch of standing water inside. The child was taken to the hospital, but no condition has been released.

The suspect has been identified as 19-year-old Brittany Smith. Smith was charged with child abuse and neglect as well as burglary.
https://wlos.com/news/nation-world/woma ... n=internal

Maybe -- just maybe -- women need to hold other women accountable for rape, abuse, and murdering children. :think:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:12 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:59 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:23 pm
Couldn't find that trick but these Russian jugglers did something similar.

I would beat that fucking kid to death, without hesitation. No fucking way he walks out of there.
Not real bowling balls.
The little kid gets up.
Based on the sound it made, and the way his body was heaving to throw them, no. That was a semi-comatose kid with a smashed head.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:48 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:12 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:59 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 pm

I would beat that fucking kid to death, without hesitation. No fucking way he walks out of there.
Not real bowling balls.
The little kid gets up.
Based on the sound it made, and the way his body was heaving to throw them, no. That was a semi-comatose kid with a smashed head.
Nah, there's no way you juggle a bowling ball that easily. The body heaving is to make them appear heavy. Look at how little his hands move and how high they go once he starts. Also, watch how high the ball bounces off the ground.
The balls are no heavier than basketballs.
Check the first throw, single handed with 2 balls in his right hand.
Trust a juggler Grumps, those are not bowling balls.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:04 pm

Repercussions of #MeToo Movement Has ‘Set Us Back Decades’ Says Female Leadership Expert
“A number of men have told me that they will avoid going to dinner with a female mentee, or that they’re concerned about deploying a woman solo on-site with a male,” female leadership expert Pat Milligan said at a Jan. 22 to 25 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, The New York Times reported Sunday. “If we allow this to happen, it will set us back decades,” Milligan said...…………………………….
The secretary general of the Council of Women World Leaders, Laura Liswood, echoed Milligan’s statements. “Basically, #MeToo has become a risk-management issue for men,”
https://truepundit.com/repercussions-of ... ip-expert/

Well that's just sad for all those MeToo women.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:14 pm

They want the power to kill a man’s career and reputation with nothing more than a single unfounded accusation.

... but they don’t want the consequences of that power.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"