Feminism

User avatar
Speaker to Animals
Speaker
Posts: 38496
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Feminism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Maybe he is just a successful real man who already has more than enough bowling balls, unlike some dudes with only one cheap bowling ball.

User avatar
Montegriffo
Nuke
Posts: 17630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Feminism

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:41 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:36 pm
Wasted a perfectly good bowling ball to smash some gay disposable razors. This is not a man.
Plus a decent bat.
Had to buy the razors from Gillette too.

Went to a lot of effort to signal his virtue.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.
Image

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Nuke
Posts: 19604
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Feminism

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:38 pm
Maybe he is just a successful real man who already has more than enough bowling balls, unlike some dudes with only one cheap bowling ball.
I have three balls, thank you. And I’m going to get Monte to come over and juggle them.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

User avatar
Speaker to Animals
Speaker
Posts: 38496
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Feminism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:51 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:48 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:38 pm
Maybe he is just a successful real man who already has more than enough bowling balls, unlike some dudes with only one cheap bowling ball.
I have three balls, thank you. And I’m going to get Monte to come over and juggle them.
TC likes to juggle balls. He's maybe four hours away.

User avatar
Montegriffo
Nuke
Posts: 17630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Feminism

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:17 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:48 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:38 pm
Maybe he is just a successful real man who already has more than enough bowling balls, unlike some dudes with only one cheap bowling ball.
I have three balls, thank you. And I’m going to get Monte to come over and juggle them.
There's an old music hall trick with 3 bowling balls (Lawn Bowls) 2 are real and one is a dummy foam one. You juggle them then throw the fake one high and clunk the heavy ones together as it hits your head. Timing is crucial for full effect.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.
Image

User avatar
Montegriffo
Nuke
Posts: 17630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Feminism

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Couldn't find that trick but these Russian jugglers did something similar.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.
Image

User avatar
C-Mag
Nuke
Posts: 19670
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Feminism

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:04 pm

Image
PLATO O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Nuke
Posts: 19604
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Feminism

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:23 pm
Couldn't find that trick but these Russian jugglers did something similar.

I would beat that fucking kid to death, without hesitation. No fucking way he walks out of there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

User avatar
Montegriffo
Nuke
Posts: 17630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Feminism

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:59 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:12 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:23 pm
Couldn't find that trick but these Russian jugglers did something similar.

I would beat that fucking kid to death, without hesitation. No fucking way he walks out of there.
Not real bowling balls.
The little kid gets up.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.
Image

User avatar
C-Mag
Nuke
Posts: 19670
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Feminism

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:54 pm

Image
PLATO O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience