1048 Narcissistic Personality Disorder
“Narcissism” is one of those words thrown around by envious people to insult high self-esteem people. Unfortunately, even though there’s a psychiatric definition, it’s so vague that it could be interpreted to classify anyone into Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
• Grandiose self-importance.
• Fantasies of infinite success, control, brilliance, beauty, or idyllic love.
• Thoughts of being extraordinary & exceptional.
• A desire for admiration.
Those are symptoms of euphoria which everybody does and should experience occasionally. Criteria as general as those are useless. People who actually have lived around a narcissist are the best diagnosticians, and their list of symptoms is much more specific:
• Feel superior & entitled.
• Exaggerated need for attention & validation.
• Great need for control.
• Lack of responsibility: blaming & deflecting.
• Lack of boundaries: cajoling, demanding, rejecting & pouting to get what they want.
• Emotional reasoning that places their desires first.
• Take credit for the good and blame the bad on others.
The most concerning thing about true narcissists is that they are incapable of changing.
Categories | PRay TeLL, Dr. Hash
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 1.84MB - Duration: 2:20 m (110 kbps 44100 Hz)