How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Zlaxer
Posts: 5377
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:04 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:37 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:20 am
I don't know much of anything about Kari Lake other than she's a MAGA candidate.

She won every county in Arizona against an establishment GOP in the primary. Lake had 1/10th the budget, the GOP locked her out of fundraising, the MSM only ran hit pieces, even FOX ambushed her, and she won by 8-10 pts.

This would not have happened 5 years ago. The gatekeepers are losing influence and power.

The GOP establishment will either compromise or sabotage her.

They have the money and the means. Historically, the only way for proles to change things is with pitchforks…but no one wants that, yet.

Zlaxer
Posts: 5377
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:04 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:25 pm

DNC hard at work in Nashvegas - lots of adds trying to demonize anyone worried about voter fraud.

Worried about election integrity now equals enemy of the state.

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 18131
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:09 pm

The GOP won’t push back.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14703
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:37 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:09 pm
The GOP won’t push back.
The Status Quo RNC won't... the MAGA RNC will.
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14703
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:40 pm

Covid alert for elections

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/joe-bi ... d/1082023/
Biden Admin Seeks to Extend COVID Emergency Declaration Past Midterms
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
TheOneX
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by TheOneX » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:17 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:40 pm
Covid alert for elections

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/joe-bi ... d/1082023/
Biden Admin Seeks to Extend COVID Emergency Declaration Past Midterms
Need to enshrine in the Constitution that emergencies by definition cannot be longer than 30 days. Beyond that point it is no longer than that is just ordinary life.

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 25033
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:21 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:17 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:40 pm
Covid alert for elections

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/joe-bi ... d/1082023/
Biden Admin Seeks to Extend COVID Emergency Declaration Past Midterms
Need to enshrine in the Constitution that emergencies by definition cannot be longer than 30 days. Beyond that point it is no longer than that is just ordinary life.
Seconded.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14703
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:39 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:21 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:17 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:40 pm
Covid alert for elections

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/joe-bi ... d/1082023/

Need to enshrine in the Constitution that emergencies by definition cannot be longer than 30 days. Beyond that point it is no longer than that is just ordinary life.
Seconded.
Don't we have that for the act of war? Shouldn't be too hard, should it? :roll:
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
TheOneX
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by TheOneX » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:10 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:39 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:21 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:17 pm


Need to enshrine in the Constitution that emergencies by definition cannot be longer than 30 days. Beyond that point it is no longer than that is just ordinary life.
Seconded.
Don't we have that for the act of war? Shouldn't be too hard, should it? :roll:
That has the option of Congress giving approval to continue. I want 30 days to be the end period, no options for Congress to extend it.

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 14703
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:39 pm

There is no evidence of systemic voter fraud in any US state during the 2020 presidential election, fact-checkers, US cybersecurity officials and political scientists say.


Tell me I am not the only one that can smell the bullshit from here.
#NotOneRedCent