Conscientiousness

Haumana

Re: Conscientiousness

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:41 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:What has really happened in modernity isn't that people have changed, or even that the gender roles are evolving, nothing so spectacular as that: what's happening is that the "loser" portion of the population, the ones who historically have had no power or control, can use democracy to get some.
'When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.' BF
Speaking of which, I have laid out a strategy for defending against that in my book/pamphlet The Center which I also encourage you to read.
Another freebie? One might confuse you for being altruistic minus the self promotion and all that ego food. I'll read both of those pamphlets because books are hard.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:56 am

Contrary to my preconceptions from what I'd read in books and seen on the movies, other people do not spontaneously promote me just because I'm awesome, I must be famous too, a chicken before the egg problem, therefore I have to promote myself, but then, of course, I get accused of self-promotion & ego, which detracts from my awesomeness. It's a very tricky situation that has no clear solution?

p.s. But mostly, the self-promotion in the form you're experiencing is a subtle insult that most people don't get. Don't read my books.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:09 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Contrary to my preconceptions from what I'd read in books and seen on the movies, other people do not spontaneously promote me just because I'm awesome, I must be famous too, a chicken before the egg problem, therefore I have to promote myself, but then, of course, I get accused of self-promotion & ego, which detracts from my awesomeness. It's a very tricky situation that has no clear solution?

p.s. But mostly, the self-promotion in the form you're experiencing is a subtle insult that most people don't get. Don't read my books.
No insult intended or received. Just an observation, it feeds your need. Take it however you must.

"Don't read my books." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now back to the Scientific Method portion of the program. Please proceed.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Contrary to my preconceptions from what I'd read in books and seen on the movies, other people do not spontaneously promote me just because I'm awesome, I must be famous too, a chicken before the egg problem, therefore I have to promote myself, but then, of course, I get accused of self-promotion & ego, which detracts from my awesomeness. It's a very tricky situation that has no clear solution?

No insult intended or received. Just an observation, it feeds your need. Take it however you must.

You should probably start your own thread. You wore out your welcome in this one.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:

You should probably start your own thread. You wore out your welcome in this one.
Is that right? Should it be entitled the "Scientific Method" thread where you can link up something other than Jordan's quote about altruism?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:

Is that right? Should it be entitled the "Scientific Method" thread where you can link up something other than Jordan's quote about altruism?
Knock yourself out.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote: Knock yourself out.
Is this you winning a debate?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Knock yourself out.
Is this you winning a debate?
I'm teaching you, guy. Even StA knows when he's beat. He learned when people quit responding. You lost the "altruism doesn't exist" point, you should have moved on to something else but you kept flogging the horse.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:25 pm

LOL

I usually know when I win when people get shitty and personal.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL

I usually know when I win when people get shitty and personal.
That's a win alright but it's not a clean one.