Want Cheaper Healthcare?

Martin Hash

Re: Want Cheaper Healthcare?

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:05 pm

It's Jackpot justice. Everybody who loses their leg needs succour, not just ones injured by doctors, which is why liability is a travesty: it hurts way more than it helps by diverting attention from the majority of victims.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:43 am

Take a big redpill, fam.

Ep. 37 Dr. Keith Smith Tells Doctors and Patients How to Secede From the Broken Health Care and Insurance System
Keith Smith is an anesthesiologist who founded the Oklahoma Surgery Center, and the Free Market Medical Association. He is a medical doctor but also a student of economics. Bob and Keith discuss the recent FMMA conference in Dallas, and explain how patients and doctors right now can break out of our broken health care / insurance system.

https://fmma.org/

The free market movement in healthcare is gaining steam. This is because of providers, patients, and self-funded employers, who believe that changing the way we purchase healthcare services is necessary, and seeking out value driven healthcare providers is important.

Our mission is to unite all of the islands of excellence in healthcare and accelerate the speed and growth of the free market healthcare revolution.

How about IRL pricing? Crazy huh. https://surgerycenterok.com/

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:59 pm

People will die.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:55 pm

Walmart's Healthcare Experiment Has Begun, It May Be A Game Changer

I walked into this Supercenter through a new wing: Walmart Health. There, I found a health care delivery system that is far more comprehensive than the standard walk-in clinics that have sprung up in America's mini-malls. Here is what is available.

Primary care
Dental
Counseling
Labs & x-rays
Health screening
Optometry
Hearing
Fitness & nutrition
Health insurance education & enrollment
I have seen it. I am impressed.

Here is Walmart's press release.

The Walmart Health center will offer low, transparent pricing for key health services to provide great care at a great value, regardless of insurance coverage. Customers will be notified on the estimated cost of their visit when they book their appointment.

The Walmart Health center will be operated by qualified medical professionals, including physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists, behavioral health providers, and optometrists. Walmart Care Hosts and Community Health Workers onsite will help customers navigate their visit, understand resources and be a familiar presence for regular visits.

Working in partnership with wellness organizations, the Health Center will offer specialized community health resources, online education, and in-center workshops to educate the community about preventive health and wellness.

You know what a service is going to cost before you sign in.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Damn. $50 for an exam and cleaning..

God help you if you need work, though, and have no insurance.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:57 pm

I had to pay like $25 for an anal cleaning. But this was at a truck stop bathroom. I'm beginning to think the guy was not a licensed proctologists becaused he used his tongue and his dick to clean and inspect my asshole. Again, it was cheap so you get what you pay for. The weird thing is, he did not seem to notice the warts around and on my asshole. Maybe they showed up after I met him for the exam. Honestly I don't rememer...
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:38 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:16 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:57 pm

I had to pay like $25 for an anal cleaning. But this was at a truck stop bathroom. I'm beginning to think the guy was not a licensed proctologists becaused he used his tongue and his dick to clean and inspect my asshole. Again, it was cheap so you get what you pay for. The weird thing is, he did not seem to notice the warts around and on my asshole. Maybe they showed up after I met him for the exam. Honestly I don't rememer...
:lol: :lol:
You'd go down well ('scuse the pun) in a gay nightclub cabaret.
You've missed your calling.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.