Another School Shooting

Okeefenokee

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:1. What's the worst mass shooting at a place of worship in US history?

2. Why don't you know?
Branch Davidian Compound, Waco TX.
Negative.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Did someone say fandown border?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:58 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Did someone say fandown border?
Affirmative.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:23 pm

This might not turn into anything, but that deputy's lawyer has made some statements about the sheriff and his version of events not being true.

Calling him a coward in front of the world might not have been prudent.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:25 pm

I think the sheriff is desperate at this point. But I also think that deputy was complicity in the criminal conspiracy to cover up criminal activity for Obama dollars. You'd have to indict him to get him to really spill the beans on his crime boss.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think the sheriff is desperate at this point. But I also think that deputy was complicity in the criminal conspiracy to cover up criminal activity for Obama dollars. You'd have to indict him to get him to really spill the beans on his crime boss.
How did he not realize that this shooting was gonna bring way more heat down on him than this scheme could withstand?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I think the sheriff is desperate at this point. But I also think that deputy was complicity in the criminal conspiracy to cover up criminal activity for Obama dollars. You'd have to indict him to get him to really spill the beans on his crime boss.
How did he not realize that this shooting was gonna bring way more heat down on him than this scheme could withstand?

Democrats really don't plan ahead. They just mitigate damage as it comes along. They are actually pretty good at it. Look at the Clintons.

They are by temperament not future planners at all, but present moment opportunists. That kind of mindset is what gravitates people towards leftism in the first place.

This makes them really quite predictable. It's why we could see this shit coming days ago even when the MSM was still desperately trying to run cover for them. You just know there had to be a stand down order because they knew their corruption literally blew up in their faces as one of the criminals they kept covering for shot up the school. Damage control came before the lives of children. Democrats.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:58 pm

We're talking minutes after the shooting started, and you've got police already being told not to go in.

I'm reading that radio communications were lost in this shooting, just like they were during the Ft. Lauderdale shooting. So the comms were online long enough to tell the officers not to go in, and then nothing.

And all of this is happening in something like five minutes.

That doesn't look like a chaotic response to an unforeseen event.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:11 pm

I think they knew exactly what happened, and who was doing it, as soon as they got the call that there was an active shooter in the school. We now know this kid was totally obscured by a mask and helmet the whole time during the shooting, slipped out of the gear and then blended in with the fleeing students. They knew who to look for, though, and picked him up after he left Walmart/Subway.

The stand down order until officers had body cams probably played into them trying to cover their asses. But even that might be a lie. I mean.. how the fuck does that even matter? Just go in and engage the shooter.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think they knew exactly what happened, and who was doing it, as soon as they got the call that there was an active shooter in the school. We now know this kid was totally obscured by a mask and helmet the whole time during the shooting, slipped out of the gear and then blended in with the fleeing students. They knew who to look for, though, and picked him up after he left Walmart/Subway.

The stand down order until officers had body cams probably played into them trying to cover their asses. But even that might be a lie. I mean.. how the fuck does that even matter? Just go in and engage the shooter.
The immediate instructions, and immediate media counter attack lead me to think they knew what was happening the minute the report came in.

They were at his house possibly fifty times.

They had numerous people calling them telling them he was going to shoot up his school.

They even had him, the shooter, calling them to tell them he was troubled.

Minutes into a shooting that, to everyone else, came out of nowhere, they issued stand down orders to responders, and then cut off communication.

The very next day the sheriff is berated in public about his officers not going in. Media was there, and didn't report it.

A week later that sheriff goes on tv and doesn't mention it.

The next day that sheriff says he just learned about ONE officer not going in.

A week later that officer goes on tv and says he didn't know one week after the shooting what we know he knew the next day, at the latest.

It's been lie, after lie, after lie.

And today it comes out, like we said, that there was a stand down order issued.

A stand down order issued minutes into a shooting that supposedly came out of the blue, that no one expected.

I agree it looks like they knew what was happening the second they got the call, and they went into cover-up mode.