Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 18, 2017 2:24 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Delet this
Welcome to the red pill. :lol:

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu May 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Fife wrote:Image

Look, Miles. I know you're my friend and you care about me. And I know you disapprove. I respect that. But there are some things I have to do that you don't understand. You understand wine and literature and movies, but you don't understand my plight. And that's okay.

How many of us (of you) remember the First Rule of Humor?

‘SNL’ Fat-Shames Sarah Huckabee, and Feminists Go Silent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu May 18, 2017 6:27 pm

OOOH I know this one!

The first rule of humor is never talk about humor.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu May 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Buzzzzzzzzz.

Wrong, noob. Procedurally and substantively.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 18, 2017 6:48 pm

If fat people are not funny, then humor does not exist.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu May 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Fatties are super funny. That doesn't have anything to do with the First Rule of Funny and the self-immolation of SNL.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Fife wrote:Fatties are super funny. That doesn't have anything to do with the First Rule of Funny and the self-immolation of SNL.

This is you right now, still not realizing that your libertarianism is a lost cause:

Me and nukedog are just going to space the whole station and start over. Join us.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu May 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
de officiis wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I assure you there is nothing a man can do to defile the woman's restroom that will eclipse what you will find already there.
Presumably hearsay...

Eh.. actually, no.

Had to clean them in my youth. There is also a lot of research, silly enough, that confirms the women's bathroom is far worse by almost every metric.

I was not being hyperbolic when I said it's almost as if they stand on the toilet seat and defecate on the thing. There can be tampons floating in the toilets. The toilets are always backed up because of the amount of garbage they flush down there. Studies have shown that women's rooms consistently test for far more germs, including fecal matter all over the place.

I know it sounds crazy because you think those few times those dudes who are animals that defile a toilet stall make our restrooms the worst, but it's even worse next door.

The most common problem we have to deal with are those guys who are too scared to use a urinal and end up pissing on the seat. That's nothing.
I know. I was just yanking your chain. ;)

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri May 19, 2017 12:00 am

California wrote: EU = Germany

Without Germany the EU ceases to exist. Its like the Holy Roman Empire all over agin. You guys should know by now to never give those people any power
No. I realize you may hear most about Merkel and Germany in your news, but Germany doesn't dictate that other European countries should follow their laws.

And don't tell me you seriously believe Germans are somehow more culturally or historically inclined towards imperialism or dominating their neighbours than, say France or Britain? :roll: Even if that was ever true, todays 21st cent. Germany isn't Prussia or Nazi Germany, let alone the HRE..They are pacifist and non-interventionist as a culture now.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.