Social Justice Warriors Thread

Zlaxer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Sorry Bjorn, DSL is sorta of right on this one - they own you.....

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu May 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Zlaxer wrote:Sorry Bjorn, DSL is sorta of right on this one - they own you.....
In what way do they "own" the rest of Europe? It's one thing to say they're an economic power in the region, but they're not the ones assaulting Danish freedoms or who can demand that we follow their laws. That's the EU. The most fervent EU federalists who cheer at having EU laws that threaten our freedoms and sovereignty, are way more likely to be Belgian or Luxembourgian than German.
Last edited by BjornP on Thu May 18, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 12:57 pm

BjornP wrote:
In what way do they "own" the rest of Europe?

The Greeks once said the same.

They can ruin you financially...and who else will keep Putin off your grass?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu May 18, 2017 1:16 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
BjornP wrote:
In what way do they "own" the rest of Europe?

The Greeks once said the same.

They can ruin you financially...and who else will keep Putin off your grass?
We are not the Greeks. And the Greeks got owned by the EU, not Germany specifically. Most of the Central and Northern EU member states didn't want to pay to bailout the Greeks mismanagement, popular tax evasion, and government corruption without some assurances. You can find several articles, I'm sure, of the North-South divide within the EU.

As for Putin and Germany? Seriously? Germany? No one can rely on Germany for anything in relation to defense. Poland is the only country anyone can rely on to fight Russia if they, for some idiotic reason, decided to attack.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/10/nat ... itary-aid/
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 1:27 pm

BjornP wrote:
In what way do they "own" the rest of Europe? It's one thing to say they're an economic power in the region, but they're not the ones assaulting Danish freedoms or who can demand that we follow their laws. That's the EU. The most fervent EU federalists who cheer at having EU laws that threaten our freedoms and sovereignty, are way more likely to be Belgian or Luxembourgian than German.

Despite what you say, DE is the EU, imho anways.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 18, 2017 1:47 pm

BjornP wrote:
EU = Germany

Without Germany the EU ceases to exist. Its like the Holy Roman Empire all over agin. You guys should know by now to never give those people any power
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu May 18, 2017 1:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I assure you there is nothing a man can do to defile the woman's restroom that will eclipse what you will find already there.
Presumably hearsay...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 18, 2017 2:03 pm

de officiis wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I assure you there is nothing a man can do to defile the woman's restroom that will eclipse what you will find already there.
Presumably hearsay...

Eh.. actually, no.

Had to clean them in my youth. There is also a lot of research, silly enough, that confirms the women's bathroom is far worse by almost every metric.

I was not being hyperbolic when I said it's almost as if they stand on the toilet seat and defecate on the thing. There can be tampons floating in the toilets. The toilets are always backed up because of the amount of garbage they flush down there. Studies have shown that women's rooms consistently test for far more germs, including fecal matter all over the place.

I know it sounds crazy because you think those few times those dudes who are animals that defile a toilet stall make our restrooms the worst, but it's even worse next door.

The most common problem we have to deal with are those guys who are too scared to use a urinal and end up pissing on the seat. That's nothing.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Looks like dudes in similar predicaments are starting to document the phenomenon and upload it to youtube. This is coming to a men's room near you. Enjoy!

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
de officiis wrote:
Presumably hearsay...

Eh.. actually, no.

Had to clean them in my youth. There is also a lot of research, silly enough, that confirms the women's bathroom is far worse by almost every metric.

I was not being hyperbolic when I said it's almost as if they stand on the toilet seat and defecate on the thing. There can be tampons floating in the toilets. The toilets are always backed up because of the amount of garbage they flush down there. Studies have shown that women's rooms consistently test for far more germs, including fecal matter all over the place.

I know it sounds crazy because you think those few times those dudes who are animals that defile a toilet stall make our restrooms the worst, but it's even worse next door.

The most common problem we have to deal with are those guys who are too scared to use a urinal and end up pissing on the seat. That's nothing.
I can concur. Part of lifeguard duties at the pool I worked at was cleaning the bathrooms. The women's was a horror show
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session