Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

C-Mag

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:23 pm

The Nickle Market is showing how rigged the game is.
When brokers make risky shorts and get caught, the market protects them by stopping trading.
They won't let their buddies go bankrupt.

Only you can go bankrupt.
How is any of this Free Market Capitalism ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:34 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:24 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:18 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:24 pm

Don’t ask Biden. He’ll attack with F15s and nukes.
:lol: That dumb bastard would try but he would fail faster than Putin is in the Ukraine.

1. We are well armed. ( we have the largest armed force in history )
2. Most of us have killed (hunting but it does prepare you to kill humans if you forced to.)
3. We blow shit up for fun. We are not a bunch of green citizens like in Ukraine. Plus a large number of veterans with real experience.

Good luck Potato! You can have your F15’s and Nukes…. It won’t be enough…..not even close!
I agree.

But the Ukrainian citizens have held up admirably. I'm not going to take that away from them, even if Zelensky is gay dancing War Criminal.
Oh I’m not taking away anything at all from them. It inspiring watching them defend their home land. I’m just saying Americans would be way harder to take out. We don’t have to wait for our government to hand us guns and ammo. Plus we are already experienced at shooting and killing.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:43 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:34 pm

Oh I’m not taking away anything at all from them. It inspiring watching them defend their home land. I’m just saying Americans would be way harder to take out. We don’t have to wait for our government to hand us guns and ammo. Plus we are already experienced at shooting and killing.
There was just a poll asking Americans if they would fight for their homeland. Not surprisingly Democrats by a large majority said they would run away, while GOP by a Majority said they would fight.

It would be the Blue Islands (joining, surrendering or fleeing) the invader and Red Territorries fighting them. The guns, and experience would have an impact, but the other thing is the amount of shit we have. All the boats, ATV, trucks, gear, food. We are wealthier than any nation in history. Then add in all the skilz. The fabricators the machiniests, all these people with waterjets, CNC machines, etc. The ability to manufacture things would be unbelieveable.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:45 pm

The amount of Democrats that hate America increases every day they see Trump was better than Biden.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:43 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:34 pm

There was just a poll asking Americans if they would fight for their homeland. Not surprisingly Democrats by a large majority said they would run away, while GOP by a Majority said they would fight.

It would be the Blue Islands (joining, surrendering or fleeing) the invader and Red Territorries fighting them. The guns, and experience would have an impact, but the other thing is the amount of shit we have. All the boats, ATV, trucks, gear, food. We are wealthier than any nation in history. Then add in all the skilz. The fabricators the machiniests, all these people with waterjets, CNC machines, etc. The ability to manufacture things would be unbelieveable.
You are right about that.
When I was talking with my wife last night I was looking at our mid size Ranger crew side by side and said “everyone in our town has one of these. Honesty about ever other house has one in my area. Mine alone could hall 4 fully armed guys, thousands of rounds of ammo, supplies. I have friends that have six seaters. In red neck areas you would have one fast moving army that could move supplies around.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:00 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:

When I was talking with my wife last night I was looking at our mid size Ranger crew side by side and said “everyone in our town has one of these. Honesty about ever other house has one in my area. Mine alone could hall 4 fully armed guys, thousands of rounds of ammo, supplies. I have friends that have six seaters. In red neck areas you would have one fast moving army that could move supplies around.
Exactly.

Can you imagine 4 man teams bombin around in those all over the countryside.
Thousands of 4 man teams, what a nightmare for an army.
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:00 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Exactly.

Can you imagine 4 man teams bombin around in those all over the countryside.
Thousands of 4 man teams, what a nightmare for an army.
Well if shit hits the fan I’ll be in one of those 4 man teams. :twisted:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:25 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:18 pm

Right On

My wife says to me last week................ Can we watch Red Dawn :D
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:25 pm
SilverEagle wrote:

Right On

Old one or new one?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:20 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:25 pm
SilverEagle wrote:

Right On

Old one or new one?
Old of course.

The new one was poorly written, had huge casting mistakes and cowed to China.
The boy band douche that played Charlie Sheens roll ruined the whole thing. I thought the Thor guy was OK as Jed though.
PLATA O PLOMO