Civil War Doomsday Clock

Ph64

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Ph64 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:23 am
The amazing part is how many leftist calls for terrorism and violence, including genocide, are allowed to remain on social media while everybody else will get censored if they effectively counter the leftist narrative.

The hypocrisy is try stunning.

These people are dangerous.
I'm sure the media would defend me if I posted "all I want for Christmas is black/Jewish genocide" on Twitter, right? /sarc

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:19 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:36 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:23 am
The amazing part is how many leftist calls for terrorism and violence, including genocide, are allowed to remain on social media while everybody else will get censored if they effectively counter the leftist narrative.

The hypocrisy is try stunning.

These people are dangerous.
I'm sure the media would defend me if I posted "all I want for Christmas is black/Jewish genocide" on Twitter, right? /sarc
Why not? They hired a racist against whites as an editor for one of the large papers.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:36 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 pm
Brennan announces the Coup D'etat next move if the 2018 Mid Terms fail to elect an opposition majority

Violence in the street is what they have on tap 8:15 mark for 3 minutes

Plus earlier Brennan details why Trump going off script in Helsinki is Treason :doh:
Fuck Brennan. Fuck Maher. Fuck Maher's clapping seals, there and here.

Fuck em.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:52 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:36 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 pm
Brennan announces the Coup D'etat next move if the 2018 Mid Terms fail to elect an opposition majority

Violence in the street is what they have on tap 8:15 mark for 3 minutes

Plus earlier Brennan details why Trump going off script in Helsinki is Treason :doh:
Fuck Brennan. Fuck Maher. Fuck Maher's clapping seals, there and here.

Fuck em.

:lol: That was good, those guys are new to me. I'll check em out.

They are clapping seals, that's a good way to put that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:06 pm

Democrats showed again today they will not participate in government unless they are the ruling party. At the Kavanaugh hearing they staged a coordinated disruption of the hearing trying to derail the process.

These are not people I ever want to see in power of this country.
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:19 pm

It is interesting to see what's left of the DNC pull out the stops against a hardcore Swamp Creature nominee. Trump could have nominated the mummified corpse of Lincoln or Thurgood Marshall and it would have been the same show.

If these midterms go poorly for the dems, hoo boy.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:29 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:19 pm
It is interesting to see what's left of the DNC pull out the stops against a hardcore Swamp Creature nominee. Trump could have nominated the mummified corpse of Lincoln or Thurgood Marshall and it would have been the same show.

If these midterms go poorly for the dems, hoo boy.
Trump could have nominated RBG and they would have opposed the pick. Kavanaugh shouldn't even be on the list, but there you have FOX touting him as the most qualified pick EVAH. By their standards the writers of the Constitution wouldn't be qualified to rule on the Constitution.

What it shows me is that for generations the Dems have been in control and they've lost the ability to work as the minority party. Likewise, the GOP doesn't know how to crush their opponent.

Interesting times.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:20 am

Its not that the dems dont know how to act as minority party - its that theyre now openly the marxist party - seriosuly people need to wake the fuck up- they will not stop till they have revolution - theres no compromising with that nor should there be - But youre right - the GOP is failing in the ability to stop the marxist assault - fucking proles man - they want marxism.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:00 am

Ammo up.

Want to know how to get liberals, conservatives, and the rest of us to work together?

Marxist uprising. That's how.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:06 pm
Democrats showed again today they will not participate in government unless they are the ruling party. At the Kavanaugh hearing they staged a coordinated disruption of the hearing trying to derail the process.

These are not people I ever want to see in power of this country.
Republicans did the same thing during Obama. Even openly declaring that they’d block any legislation until the next election.

I ‘member.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0