Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Okeefenokee

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Good point about the gloves. She can't press charges because she herself committed a crime.

He seems to have gone dark online.he must have realized right there his reputation would be compromised.

This is why Antifa convinces the stupid chicks to go to these fights. You can't really win. Yet they know the media will ignore or cover up Antifa beating on women.
Like I said. Plenty of women getting into the scrum. Throwing punches like everyone else. Fuck off with your, "you don't hit girls," horseshit when you were in there throwing punches yourself.

It is not the case that Trump supporters barged into your kitchen and socked you while you were making pancakes. You came out to a fight, broadcasted your intention to engage in violence, engaged in violence, and then tried to fall back to your feminist shield. Fuck off.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:24 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Maybe he thought she was a dude. I mean... she looks like a dude. That'd be my defense.

Man, he fuckin blasted her in the face, I watched that shit ten times in a row.

:lol:

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:37 pm

doc_loliday wrote: I watched that shit ten times in a row.

:lol:
:lol: I have watched it quite a few times too. Her stunned expression is priceless.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:25 pm

run and hide police,

now that mrytok's back, let's hear the excuses.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:49 pm

He does not seem like somebody who would approve. I might ask my step dad what he thinks. Generally, their policy comes off as immasculated. Who really would be happy with that except the kinds of betas that gravitate towards the left.

Just looking at that footage of the "punch", I am pretty sure my dad would want to arrest most of them.

I am all for fighting back in self-defense, but this is getting silly.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:03 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:21 am

California wrote:Image
Isn't that wonderful. Right next to the "Jesus Will Judge You" jacket guy.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:15 am

Trump is becoming less relevant to these confrontations.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:37 am

So, more info on the dreadhead... she has making grenades... she stuck an M80 into a wine bottle and was throwing it at people. The guy who took her down is seen here... as is she with the bottle in hand. Something you don't see in the other video.

#NotOneRedCent