NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

SilverEagle

Re: NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:09 am

Hastur wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Hastur wrote:Yup. Hard to see how the Preds are going to lose the series now. But it's all up to the Hockey Gods in the end.
The Preds are down 3-2 after getting the fuck kicked out of them, they don't have home ice advantage, and the sleeping giant has been awoken but you think it will be hard for them to lose?
Brain fart. It should read win not lose. :lol: They so f-ed. It was a spectacular loss after all. Can't see how they could get back and win the next two.
lol okay that makes sense. I'm sticking with Pens in 6, which would fit because they have never raised the Cup at home.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:26 am

Nice of the Pens to finally show. That said.....

Crosby is such a faggot. Yeah PK Subban was the one doing UFC moves to you.
:roll:
You're the one who refuses to fight like a man,, no the punches only come out when a dude head is wedged against the ice while you hold him down for 10 seconds and he can't retaliate. What a pussy, and Malkin too, knock off the ground and pound assholes, this isn't MMA, the ground is made of ice.

It's good thing Crosby was by far the best player on the ice, because that's next level faggotry right there. He always thinks he's a little angel, who can do no wrong, chop someone's finger off, hold their head down and rub their face in ice, somehow it's never his fault, it's always the other guy. Crosby is given a free pass to be a giant jackass, and no one is allowed to so much as touch him.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:37 am

StCapps wrote:Crosby is such a faggot. Yeah PK Subban was the one doing UFC moves to you.
:roll:
You're the one who refuses to fight like a man,, no the punches only come out when a dude head is wedged against the ice while you hold him down for 10 seconds and he can't retaliate. What a pussy, and Malkin too.

It's good thing Crosby was by far the best player on the ice, because that's next level faggotry right there. He always thinks he's a little angel, who can do no wrong, chop someone's finger off, punch them in the head on the ice, somehow it's never his fault, it's always the other guy. Crosby is given a free pass to be a giant jackass, and no one is allowed to so much as touch him.
You do realize that Subban did the exact same shit to Sid early in the series, game one I believe. Oh and nobody is allowed to touch him? STFU You have to be trolling StCapps.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:38 am

SilverEagle wrote:You do realize that Subban did the exact same shit to Sid early in the series, game one I believe. Oh and nobody is allowed to touch him? STFU You have to be trolling StCapps.
Nonsense Crosby has been a bitch all series, same with Malkin. PK is beng clean, Crosby is the dirty little bitch. Crosby and Malkin have taking shots at PK all series, PK said something to Crosby during game 3 and made a joke about it, and now he's being a little bitch about it, making jokes about PK Subban diving into the MMA bag of tricks when he's the guy who went there.

You are the one trolling. Crosby can do no wrong in the eyes of Pens fan, it's a free pass, it's all the other guys fault somehow. If Crosby was just an average player, I'd cut him so fast, because that attitude is an issue. He only gets away with it because he's Sydney Crosby, so you have to sit there and just put with the faggotry because even though he's really big fag, he's at least the best forward in the world, if not the best player.
*yip*

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:17 am

StCapps wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:You do realize that Subban did the exact same shit to Sid early in the series, game one I believe. Oh and nobody is allowed to touch him? STFU You have to be trolling StCapps.
Nonsense Crosby has been a bitch all series, same with Malkin. PK is beng clean, Crosby is the dirty little bitch. Crosby and Malkin have taking shots at PK all series, PK said something to Crosby during game 3 and made a joke about it, and now he's being a little bitch about it, making jokes about PK Subban diving into the MMA bag of tricks when he's the guy who went there.

You are the one trolling. Crosby can do no wrong in the eyes of Pens fan, it's a free pass, it's all the other guys fault somehow. If Crosby was just an average player, I'd cut him so fast, because that attitude is an issue. He only gets away with it because he's Sydney Crosby, so you have to sit there and just put with the faggotry because even though he's really big fag, he's at least the best forward in the world, if not the best player.
You must be off your meds again. Subban acts like a nigger and that dirty nigger got put back into his place! Subban's talent is obvious but he conducts himself as a nigger but some how Sid the dirtiest player in the NHL? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They have been taking dirty shots at Sid and Geno all series long and when they fight back with dirty shots you get cum soaked panties all bunched up. STFU.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:36 am

As long as you are dirty against Subban, it's okay. My bro thinks the same way, he also repeatedly calls Subban a nigger. Interesting.

Subban should have gotten up and taken Crosby's head off, not put him in a headlock, unless he planned to DDT his face into the ice, that was pussy shit. Where were his teammates too? Crosby gets to shove and rub Subban's face into the ice from back side, for seconds at a time, and there is no retaliation from anyone on Nashville? Pussies. Then the ref stands right there and thinks offsetting penalties are warranted, he's an even bigger fag than Crosby.
*yip*

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:00 pm

StCapps wrote:As long as you are dirty against Subban, it's okay. My bro thinks the same way, he also repeatedly calls Subban a nigger. Interesting.

Subban should have gotten up and taken Crosby's head off, not put him in a headlock, unless he planned to DDT his face into the ice, that was pussy shit. Where were his teammates too? Crosby gets to shove and rub Subban's face into the ice from back side, for seconds at a time, and there is no retaliation from anyone on Nashville? Pussies. Then the ref stands right there and thinks offsetting penalties are warranted, he's an even bigger fag than Crosby.
So Subban was trying to twist Sid's knee and Sid retaliated by doing what Subban did to him in game 1 (unprovoked might I add) and you're upset? You are a special kind of retarded aren't you?! Refs made the right call unless you think that game misconduct should've been handed out but given what Subban did there would have been game misconducts on both players.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:04 pm

No need for a game misconduct, but that warrants a five minute major right there. PK only deserved two minutes, that was not an equal exchange, only a Pens homer would think that both guys deserved an equal stay in the penalty box. Twist his knee, you're the one on meds. PK is getting sucker punched every game by cheap shot artists like Crosby and Malkin. PK should be giving it back far more than he is, PK is being a pussy by letting that shit slide.

You have a team whose top centers are hack superstars, and the fans cry bloody murder if they get looked at the wrong way, and it's why everyone hates the Penguins. I didn't hate on the Pens when they had Lemieux and Jagr, because those star players weren't dirty fucking hacks, and the fans weren't apologists for them being dirty little bitches due to being homers. Crosby and Malkin on the other hand are dirty little punks who hide behind the referees, like a bunch of coward who have no honor, all while their fans claim they are saints. All skill and leadership, very little character, and spoiled brats for fans? Who wants to cheer for that?

That's not even mentioning Kessel's lazy ass. He doesn't even warm up, that's how lazy that Yank is. Not hard to see why everyone is cheering for Nashville, not only are they lovable, Pittsburgh is just so hateable. It's a shame they'll probably win this series, unless it really is 2011 all over again, and the home team wins every game except Game 7.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:23 pm

StCapps wrote:No need for a game misconduct, but that warrants a five minute major right there. PK only deserved two minutes, that was not an equal exchange, only a Pens homer would think that both guys deserved an equal stay in the penalty box. Twist his knee, you're the one on meds. PK is getting sucker punched every game by cheap shot artists like Crosby and Malkin. PK should be giving it back far more than he is, PK is being a pussy by letting that shit slide.

You have a team whose top centers are hack superstars, and the fans cry bloody murder if they get looked at the wrong way, and it's why everyone hates the Penguins. I didn't hate on the Pens when they had Lemieux and Jagr, because those star players weren't dirty fucking hacks, and the fans weren't apologists for them being dirty little bitches due to being homers. Crosby and Malkin on the other hand are dirty little punks who hide behind the referees, like a bunch of coward who have no honor. All skill and leadership, very little character, who wants to cheer for that aside from Pens fans? Exactly.

That's not even mentioning Kessel's lazy ass. He doesn't even warm up, that's how lazy that Yanks is. No one wants to cheer for players like that.
You're fucking retarded and/or jealous. You're team blows, the west blows and you're wife blows me nicely. I love that she swallows! But I do love blowing my load in her juicy cunt. Tell her I'll call her early next week, oh and tell her she can stop licking my asshole...I'm not into that.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 pm

I'm jealous of the skill, the character leaves a whole lot to be desired. Hack superstars just aren't that lovable, unless they play for your team and you are giant homer who won't ever criticize your own star players, even when they clearly fuck up. It would be nice if all that skill wasn't accompanied by such cowardice, you can have your cake and eat it too, unless you're the Crosby-Malkin Pens.

Crosby is one of the greatest players of all time, he's a great leader, but he's also a little whinny hack bitch who thinks he's a saint, and everyone knows it. Is it any shock that his attitude rubs people the wrong way? Not really, Crosby is a spoiled brat with mad talent.
*yip*