Women & Respect

Speaker to Animals

Re: Women & Respect

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 pm

The gist: women often believe they deserve respect simply for being women. Those days are gone. Just as it's been for us men for all history, if you want respect, you have to actually earn it. Women bypassing the kinds of dominance and competition rituals men engage in to get themselves placed above men when they don't deserve it cause a lot of trouble. Martin had a good point there.

In my experience, most men do not mind being subordinated to a competent female leader. But as is often the case with affirmative action, double standards, and women using their sexuality for advancement, the women who gsin those positions in such fashion tend to fuck it up badly, are resentful of criticism and attempts to correct the sinking ship, and they really anger men who would rather the traditional system of earning authority remain in place.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I don't know why, but the E-Club on navy bases are booming the day after the guys ship out. Weird, given how innocent women are, and how few single women must be on the base..
and roger. Even to the point of keeping it up once the soldiers start coming back. Running the risk of hooking up with another soldier, a day or two before your husband comes back, and then having him recognize you a couple weeks later at a Troop cookout.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:56 pm

My wife has my respect, but as my wife, she is not required to engage in any dominance rituals against males, if some male starts getting uppity with my wife in that venue, he is going to meet the Alpha Smitty; with thunderbolts in talons grasped, bet dat.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:00 pm

I don't mean physical dominance, but competency dominance.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:04 pm

Oh, well, my wife is full spectrum dominance in that department, she's a corporate hunter-killer, I would not fuck with her in her arena of operations.

Mind you, if she kicks me to the curb, I get half of everything, if she sends the Alpha Smitty away, I'd be fucking younger broads, on her dime.

I however, uphold the sanctity of marriage, I would never break the vow, so if she ever kicked the Alpha Smitty to the curb, that would be entirely on her.

I don't think she will though, she prizes loyalty, and I'm way too much fun to ever kick to the curb, Alpha Smitty is good times all around, man for all seasons.
Nec Aspera Terrent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:34 pm

boethius wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:You reminded me that I forgot to crush my husband's soul this morning before we left for work. It's going to be difficult to fit it in tonight, too. He needs a couple of shirts ironed.

Oh, I wouldn't worry. It's probably involuntary. No need to put it in your calendar.
MilSpecs probably doesn't have a good prospect on the hook, so she's being kind to her husband.
It's a particularly diabolical long-term strategy.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Again, I don't think this is an explicit strategy consciously chosen by women. I think most of them damned well know what they are doing when they destroy families because they want a different man. At some level, they have to know it's reprehensible to destroy your children's family and alienate them from their father for profit. But I also think the fundamental drive to do it is genetic behavior. It's just hypergamy, and the monkey branching is basic mating strategy for primates.

It happens mostly because men in the past century or so became indoctrinated first in the fake chivalry of the Victorian era and then in the hateful feminist ideology of the late twentieth century. Men allow this to happen. If women allowed men to do these things to them, we'd be walking all over them too.

And you can well see the reason they don't allow us to walk all over them. If you criticize what women are doing (for good reason in our age, that's for sure), then many women see that as a personal attack. If you criticize men, men don't see it that way, and in any case, have been conditioned to hate themselves enough to condemn men along with you.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Again, I don't think this is an explicit strategy consciously chosen by women. I think most of them damned well know what they are doing when they destroy families because they want a different man. At some level, they have to know it's reprehensible to destroy your children's family and alienate them from their father for profit. But I also think the fundamental drive to do it is genetic behavior. It's just hypergamy, and the monkey branching is basic mating strategy for primates.

It happens mostly because men in the past century or so became indoctrinated first in the fake chivalry of the Victorian era and then in the hateful feminist ideology of the late twentieth century. Men allow this to happen. If women allowed men to do these things to them, we'd be walking all over them too.
That is called 'history.' If what you're saying is true, then it's just repeating itself with a different gender. However, I don't think it's true. 40-50% of marriages end in divorce. They aren't all driven by women. So, most women aren't abandoning their husbands with glee for other men, just like in the past most men weren't dumping their wives for trophies. And most definitely most women aren't abandoning their children, not for anyone.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:55 pm

Inside the heart of a marriage, all kinds of non-testosterone-based control is going on: every marriage is different. The OP argument is that the workplace is dominated by male status hierarchy, and women pushing into the front of the line using State violence causes resentment & chaos.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:57 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Again, I don't think this is an explicit strategy consciously chosen by women. I think most of them damned well know what they are doing when they destroy families because they want a different man. At some level, they have to know it's reprehensible to destroy your children's family and alienate them from their father for profit. But I also think the fundamental drive to do it is genetic behavior. It's just hypergamy, and the monkey branching is basic mating strategy for primates.

That is called 'history.' If what you're saying is true, then it's just repeating itself with a different gender. However, I don't think it's true. 40-50% of marriages end in divorce. They aren't all driven by women. So, most women aren't abandoning their husbands with glee for other men, just like in the past most men weren't dumping their wives for trophies. And most definitely most women aren't abandoning their children, not for anyone.

It absolutely is true. Just shy of half of marriages do end in divorce, and in the vast majority of cases, it's the women initiating it. Something like 80% of contested custody go to women. Men eventually run out of money fighting a hopeless battle and give up.

Right now we live in a society that essentially is a massive wealth transfer scheme from men to women. It's actually out of control, and I have found many women don't want to accept the facts even when confronted with the data. The wealth transfer is not just via family court system either, but by the state via unjust taxation schemes and a welfare system designed mostly for females. When you look at women as a group, they government barely breaks even over the lifespan of the typical women. Women take almost as much as they receive. Conversely, men as a group give far more than they receive -- and that is just in terms of taxation. When you factor in alimony and child support for all these broken promises and divorces, it's extremely unreasonable.

It's not an attack on you personally. I happen to think the lion's share of the responsibility actually falls on men. But the people taking advantage of it are women. If men had these benefits and double standards, you better believe we'd be doing this shit too.