Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:16 pm

Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:44 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:46 pm
Trudeau is doing damage control. Evidently, his puppet masters told him to simmer down.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ers-report

He's going to revoke the emergency powers declaration. Maybe he figured out he was going too hard too fast.
I'm reading that the Senators were revolting on Trudeau and were going to vote against Martial Law
https://ottawasun.com/news/national/tru ... ntinuation
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:46 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:13 pm
not to say they weren't feeling the heat

the widespread condemnation of course

but I personally called 15 Senators to beg them to vote the act down

and I get the impression that all the staff I spoke to were sympathetic

Trudeau didn't want to risk being shot down by the Senate

so he's withdrawing like a coiled snake to avoid that going on the public record
Nice.

Trudeau is trying to present the illusion that he is a gracious dictator in charge, when he actually was just clipped by the Senate and Canadians putting pressure on.

A win, but not Victory
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:46 pm

Nice.

Trudeau is trying to present the illusion that he is a gracious dictator in charge, when he actually was just clipped by the Senate and Canadians putting pressure on.

A win, but not Victory
yeah, managed to stave off total catastrophe basically, but no cause for celebration, just a break in the action

I literally spent days calling the Senate tho, just to get through to 15 Senate offices

but I didn't want to leave voicemail, plus all their voicemail boxes were full

I kept calling, until I got through to the assistants to the Senators

had them take down my carefully worded statements verbatim

ended each one with "God save the Queen"

the assistants said they were getting swamped with calls

when it's this big, and everybody is calling, the Senate can be sober second thought

and they are saying the right things

here's an example

Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:21 pm

Here's the big goal of vaccines, and they are going run the whole system through banks so they have total leverage on people. Once they have this, they will go to digital currency
Canadian Digital ID, Social Credit System Rollout, Total Surveillance State Incoming
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/202 ... -incoming/
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:21 pm
Here's the big goal of vaccines, and they are going run the whole system through banks so they have total leverage on people. Once they have this, they will go to digital currency
Canadian Digital ID, Social Credit System Rollout, Total Surveillance State Incoming
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/202 ... -incoming/
Yup. They want government digital currency. They will literally be able to see every transaction unless you barter with silver and gold. Digital currency is the wet dream of the tax man.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:46 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:13 pm
not to say they weren't feeling the heat

the widespread condemnation of course

but I personally called 15 Senators to beg them to vote the act down

and I get the impression that all the staff I spoke to were sympathetic

Trudeau didn't want to risk being shot down by the Senate

so he's withdrawing like a coiled snake to avoid that going on the public record
Nice.

A win, but not Victory
How many are needed to remove him? They can be sympathetic, but if it's a sympathetic minority, it's still not going anywhere.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:52 pm

even China is calling Trudeau out

"how dare you criticize us over crushing protests in Hong Kong; when you do the same as us ?"

that says it all

Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:59 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:52 pm
even China is calling Trudeau out

"how dare you criticize us over crushing protests in Hong Kong; when you do the same as us ?"

that says it all

They have a point, but seriously... who wants to be the kettle here? Although that being said, China has a lot of balls saying that Canada does the same thing as China... China has made crushing protestors almost an artform.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:36 pm

All those in Canada involved in the Freedom Convoy protests have given us a huge hidden victory. By pressuring Trudeau, the insecure Canadian leader used the tyrannical tools at his disposal, including the ability to control peoples money and banking. This damaged confidence in banking and revealed World Economic Forum assistance in setting up digital ID (vax pass) that had the ability to punish anyone stepping out of line with government.

We can now see the end game, and the WEF tyrannts weren't ready to unvail what they had in mind for the world. Now it's out there and there is no taking it back.

Two good articles on this at Conservtive Treehouse
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... -creation/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... sures-act/
When Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland announced they would use the Emergency Act declaration to target the financial support systems, banks and accounts of the people who were protesting against COVID mandates, they not only undermined the integrity of the Canadian banking system – but they also inadvertently stuck a wrench into the plans of the World Economic Forum and the collaborative use of the Canadian Bankers Association to create a digital id.

If the Canadian government can arbitrarily block citizen access to their banking institution without any due process, what does that say about the system the Canadian Banking Association (CBA) was putting into place as part of their Digital ID network?

If the CBA digital identity were in place, the same people targeted by Trudeau’s use of the Emergency Act would have their entire identity blocked by the same government measures. The realization of the issue, reflected by a severe undermining of faith in the banking system, is a dramatic problem for those working to create and promote the Digital ID.

It is not coincidental the financial targeting mechanism deployed by Trudeau/Freeland, the Canadian banking system, is the same system being used to create the digital identity. As a result of the government targeting bank accounts, Finance Minister Freeland just created a reference point for those who would argue against allowing the creation of a comprehensive digital identity.

The motive for the World Economic Forum and Canadian Bankers Association to immediately reach out to Trudeau and Freeland and tell them to back off their plan is crystal clear. THAT is almost certainly why Freeland appeared so admonished, shocked and incapable of getting her footing yesterday {Go Deep}, and why the Canadian government simultaneously informed Parliament they were unfreezing the bank accounts.
The Shamdemic is all about getting these digital control apparatuses in place.
PLATA O PLOMO