Another School Shooting

Speaker to Animals

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:32 pm

You are going autismo here. These guys have exposed a corrupt system that allowed this kid to sail through, even while telling everybody he was going to do this, and sheriff is complicit.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You are going autismo here. These guys have exposed a corrupt system that allowed this kid to sail through, even while telling everybody he was going to do this, and sheriff is complicit.
Yeah, I get the narrative. I don't know enough about it to know if it's true.

It has seemed from the start like there was a motivation not to do anything.

Everything since then has reaffirmed the motivation to do nothing.

This might be the reason. I'll wait a while, though.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:41 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You are going autismo here. These guys have exposed a corrupt system that allowed this kid to sail through, even while telling everybody he was going to do this, and sheriff is complicit.
Yeah, I get the narrative. I don't know enough about it to know if it's true.

It has seemed from the start like there was a motivation not to do anything.

Everything since then has reaffirmed the motivation to do nothing.

This might be the reason. I'll wait a while, though.

I doubt it's motivation for a stand down order, but it's motivation to cover up all the complaints and crimes. It was always about money. Last Refuge has all the documentation. They just posted it on Twitter and started posting articles about it on Conservative Treehouse.

K@th

Post by K@th » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:00 am

clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Cops from a different department showed up and went straight in, despite the gaggle of cops outside doing nothing.
What's the simplest difference between the two groups?
Leadership.
Nerd, who has lived down here 27 years, says it is training. These resource officers keep the same job for years. They are deputies, yes, but they spend their whole career in a school setting. Their training is likely a couple of days om the shooting range, once or twice per year.

He thinks the sheriff is going down. They need a rotation system and a more educated workforce. The Coral Springs police, who were actually policemen, had no issue going to deal with the situation.

Just as an FYI, Nerd's dad was a student resource officer. In small town Kansas, it's not a bad gig. He never pulled his gun from the holster while on duty, because he never had to. Nerd's thought is that when it comes to resource officers, the feeling is that situation will never come up. That attitude my be changing, though.
Account abandoned.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:01 am

Here are the tweets with supporting links in an easier to read format than Twitter. It is pretty astonishing.
36. I will give testimony, provide names, outline dates, and give all prior records to any lawyer for use in a wrongful death lawsuit – so long as their intent would be to financially ruin the entire system and personally bankrupt the participants.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9668 ... 74784.html

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:10 am

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Cops from a different department showed up and went straight in, despite the gaggle of cops outside doing nothing.
What's the simplest difference between the two groups?
Leadership.
Nerd, who has lived down here 27 years, says it is training. These resource officers keep the same job for years. They are deputies, yes, but they spend their whole career in a school setting. Their training is likely a couple of days om the shooting range, once or twice per year.

He thinks the sheriff is going down. They need a rotation system and a more educated workforce. The Coral Springs police, who were actually policemen, had no issue going to deal with the situation.

Just as an FYI, Nerd's dad was a student resource officer. In small town Kansas, it's not a bad gig. He never pulled his gun from the holster while on duty, because he never had to. Nerd's thought is that when it comes to resource officers, the feeling is that situation will never come up. That attitude my be changing, though.
Good info, but what about the other 3?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:36 am

Haumana wrote:Here are the tweets with supporting links in an easier to read format than Twitter. It is pretty astonishing.
36. I will give testimony, provide names, outline dates, and give all prior records to any lawyer for use in a wrongful death lawsuit – so long as their intent would be to financially ruin the entire system and personally bankrupt the participants.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9668 ... 74784.html
It's fucking insane.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:10 am

AR-15 vs. Watermelon?

Problematic.

:think:

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 am

:whistle: