How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Okeefenokee

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue May 09, 2017 9:50 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's nice when we can all agree on something.
Nope, fuck that and fuck you.
Sucks that a little open endorsement of ISIS, and defense of domestic terrorism keeps haunting you.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:It's nice when we can all agree on something.
Sucks that a little open endorsement of ISIS, and defense of domestic terrorism keeps haunting you.
Well, I guess when we still have people taking the Bible literally, that's to be expected.

At least I provide an easy target for you sad sacks to rally around.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue May 09, 2017 10:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Well, I guess when we still have people taking the Bible literally, that's to be expected.

As if you ever knew shit about the Bible.

Tell us some more about how the victims were asking for it. You're clearly mistaken about which holy book you take your lessons from.

Hint, it's from the one that presides over sex slave markets in modern day.

But muh crusades...

loon.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Tell us some more about how the victims were asking for it. You're clearly mistaken about which holy book you take your lessons from.

But muh crusades...

loon.
Yep. I'm a Muslim terrorist. You've unmasked me. Great work, detective.

I could probably teach you a class on theology, if you ever stop trying to legitimize your ignorance.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed May 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Dand wrote:
If that waitress is neglecting her health to the point of death, how can she be saved? People have some agency and the government would need to have total control of our lives in order to save someone from virtually ending their own life by their negligence.
If a doctor won't see you because you lack the ability to pay, how do you get treatment? What starts out as a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis, which, if left untreated, can lead to pneumonia. Do you truly not know (or have ever known,) a person who can't see a doctor and has to keep working while sick, because otherwise, rent doesn't get paid? If not, consider yourself sheltered from the harsh reality of being poor in this country.

Sure, this theoretical waitress has agency, but not money and no means to pay for a doctor. It used to be the poor could use the ER for primary care such as this, but that's part of the reason costs were rising so dramatically. Should we go back to the poor using ER for basic health needs? That's the most expensive socialized health care option.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Will no one think of the poor insurers, struggling to make ends meet in this harsh world?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed May 10, 2017 3:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

But muh crusades...

loon.
Yep. I'm a Muslim terrorist. You've unmasked me. Great work, detective.

I could probably teach you a class on theology, if you ever stop trying to legitimize your ignorance.
You'd be the greatest teacher the best. You are so woke. You are the tip top SJW millenial. If you aint your employers boss in 2 weeks it will be their loss.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 10, 2017 3:57 pm

A grumpy cat face libtard teaching a devout church going Christian about religion.

This is levels of hubris I don't even find amusing. It's almost angering.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Kath wrote: It used to be the poor could use the ER for primary care such as this, but that's part of the reason costs were rising so dramatically. Should we go back to the poor using ER for basic health needs? That's the most expensive socialized health care option.
The poor still can, and do use the ER for basic care. Only now it's because they can't get in to see a primary care provider soon enough, so they go to the ER for things like the flu or a headache. You can give more people health insurance, but you still need enough providers to provide the services.

And costs are still rising dramatically under the ACA.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 10, 2017 4:31 pm

This isn't true. Clinics 24/7 everywhere that literally cater for that kind of scenario. The only people that would logically go to the ER in that scenario are people without insurance. Or idiots. Mostly idiots.