Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

StCapps

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by StCapps » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:54 am

Richard Spencer went up in flames long ago. Pot meet kettle, speaking of people who can't be defended anymore. What a tool.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Hastur wrote:If the liberals are so concerned about pedophilia they can start by cleaning up Hollywood. But they aren't so they won't. It's just virtue signalling again.

It's not just the liberals. Conservatives do the same thing. Virtue Signalling, all around!

Without a doubt, difference is how actively the press pursues it to end it. The Catholic Church is a good example. They press ignores what their political allies are doing.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Based on news of the last week it appears to me that the Establishment is going to take the fight to Trump to the bitter end whatever that may be. IMO their recent actions show they feel they either can or have to take Trump out. News that has influenced me.

GW 'Yellow Cake' Bush who respected Obama's presidency and kept his mouth shut while Obama was trashing him suddenly has the balls to speak up and indicate he's taking the press' side.
W's daughter is gong all Lefty with Planned Parenthood
Hillary comes out of her3 month drunken stupor to give a creepy dictator address to whoever the hell wants to listen to her
Issa and a bunch of GOP Progressives come out screaming RUSSIA
McCain goes to the global community Establishment Elites and trashes our POTUS

I believe the Establishment will do everything they can to have a special prosecutor appointed by Summer.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:Based on news of the last week it appears to me that the Establishment is going to take the fight to Trump to the bitter end whatever that may be. IMO their recent actions show they feel they either can or have to take Trump out. News that has influenced me.

GW 'Yellow Cake' Bush who respected Obama's presidency and kept his mouth shut while Obama was trashing him suddenly has the balls to speak up and indicate he's taking the press' side.
Hillary comes out of her3 month drunken stupor to give a creepy dictator address to whoever the hell wants to listen to her

I believe the Establishment will do everything they can to have a special prosecutor appointed by Summer.

The mask is off.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:38 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Absurd
Catholics.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Based on news of the last week it appears to me that the Establishment is going to take the fight to Trump to the bitter end whatever that may be. IMO their recent actions show they feel they either can or have to take Trump out. News that has influenced me.

The mask is off.
I can see a glimmer that the press is losing steam. Just a hint.

There was a headline about Trump reaching out to the healthcare community over the ACA repeal, and it wasn't negative. Might have been a fluke. I don't see it up anymore.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Berkeley does it again

and it spreads
PLATA O PLOMO

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:52 am

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:05 am

apeman wrote:Image
:clap:

Even t-shirt Bernie knows this kid fucked up and is looking for an escape route. :lol:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:08 am

Kazmyr wrote:
apeman wrote:Image
:clap:

Even t-shirt Bernie knows this kid fucked up and is looking for an escape route. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His image is like "oh fuck"