Another School Shooting

clubgop

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Cops from a different department showed up and went straight in, despite the gaggle of cops outside doing nothing.

What's the simplest difference between the two groups?
Leadership.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:40 pm

StCapps wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:1. Simplest explanation

2. Imagination

You can only pick one.
1)
Next. Shitty Deputies is not unbelievable, even though Shitty Sheriff is more likely. Hell maybe it's both. If you think Shitty Deputies is an impossibility given the facts we do know, then your imagination sucks.
/shrugs
What the fuck are we arguing over? Either way the guy should be shit canned. The four deputies, hell clean out the entire department for all I care.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:43 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Wow you guys get weird when your narrative is fucked with.

Don’t know what a GRVO is, and StA is playing coy with an unknown theory.
You don't know what it is because you didn't the read the fucking article you posted. Gun Violence Restraining order.
Felons, the dangerously mentally ill, perpetrators of domestic violence — these people have not only demonstrated their unfitness to own a weapon, they’ve been granted due process to contest the charges or claims against them. There is no arbitrary state action. There is no collective punishment. There is, rather, an individual, constitutional state process, and the result of that process is a set of defined consequences that includes revoking the right to gun ownership.

To call these confiscation is spurious. Typical dishonesty from undercover hack bitch.
I'll be right back. I have some thoughts on why they are gaslighting this as confiscation.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Wow you guys get weird when your narrative is fucked with.

Don’t know what a GRVO is, and StA is playing coy with an unknown theory.
You don't know what it is because you didn't the read the fucking article you posted. Gun Violence Restraining order.
Felons, the dangerously mentally ill, perpetrators of domestic violence — these people have not only demonstrated their unfitness to own a weapon, they’ve been granted due process to contest the charges or claims against them. There is no arbitrary state action. There is no collective punishment. There is, rather, an individual, constitutional state process, and the result of that process is a set of defined consequences that includes revoking the right to gun ownership.

To call these confiscation is spurious. Typical dishonesty from undercover hack bitch.
I'll be right back. I have some thoughts on why they are gaslighting this as confiscation.
Cause it puts the burden of proof on them, Gun grabbers like GCF don't like it because it doesn't quite rise to the level of government violence he likes.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:01 pm

clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:1. Simplest explanation

2. Imagination

You can only pick one.
1)
Next. Shitty Deputies is not unbelievable, even though Shitty Sheriff is more likely. Hell maybe it's both. If you think Shitty Deputies is an impossibility given the facts we do know, then your imagination sucks.
/shrugs
What the fuck are we arguing over? Either way the guy should be shit canned. The four deputies, hell clean out the entire department for all I care.
StA is trying to strawman my argument, as usual. I'm calling him out for not being able to imagine that four deputies are shit at their jobs, to the point that it's completely unbelievable to him.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:40 pm

clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Cause it puts the burden of proof on them, Gun grabbers like GCF don't like it because it doesn't quite rise to the level of government violence he likes.
Now we’re really over the rainbow. You boobs just went from “cold dead hands” and “not one inch” to “ok, seize guns from anyone with a felony”. Holy shit, do you even believe your own bullshit anymore?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Now we’re really over the rainbow. You boobs just went from “cold dead hands” and “not one inch” to “ok, seize guns from anyone with a felony”. Holy shit, do you even believe your own bullshit anymore?
See?

Told ya.

Gas lighting.

Gas lighting fucks.

This lying fuck knows damn well that the counter from the right to the gun grabbing left has been that our mental health system is a joke. A GVRO is a way to limit access to guns for people who have been found to be a threat to themselves or others.

They take place in public, not behind closed doors.

They offer due process for individuals to defend themselves against false charges.

They would have definitely prevented this attack with the slew of people begging cops to take this shooter's guns.

But gun grabbing lefties can't let that message get out, so they try to paint it as confiscation to gas light people into thinking it's something that it isn't. They immediately dragged out this horseshit notion that a GVRO is confiscation, so they could then argue that 2A defenders are now calling for confiscation, and then they can say that confiscation is already agreed upon.

I see right through your stupid gas lighting lying ass, fucker.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
What? No one thought people with felonies should have weapons. That already violates the law. You are a lying, dishonest piece of shit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:57 pm

Interesting perspective on why they never did anything from the local level leading up to the shooting:

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/stat ... 7744374784
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:57 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
See?

Told ya.

Gas lighting.

Gas lighting fucks.

This lying fuck knows damn well that the counter from the right to the gun grabbing left has been that our mental health system is a joke. A GVRO is a way to limit access to guns for people who have been found to be a threat to themselves or others.

They take place in public, not behind closed doors.

They offer due process for individuals to defend themselves against false charges.

They would have definitely prevented this attack with the slew of people begging cops to take this shooter's guns.

But gun grabbing lefties can't let that message get out, so they try to paint it as confiscation to gas light people into thinking it's something that it isn't. They immediately dragged out this horseshit notion that a GVRO is confiscation, so they could then argue that 2A defenders are now calling for confiscation, and then they can say that confiscation is already agreed upon.

I see right through your stupid gas lighting lying ass, fucker.
You called it. Lying hack bitch has been exposed .....again. I will say one thing though. Federally this is bullshit, but states can pass these things no problem from me in comparison to the stupid breed bans and the like, these are fine.