Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

PartyOf5

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:00 pm

What exactly did Dunham do?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Shoved a rock up her kid sister's kooch or something...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:07 pm

It's an interesting parallel since Lena's sister became a homosexual herself at some point after being molested by Lena, and goes on to defend it in a similar fashion that Milo did in that interview.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lena-du ... ler-sister
As a queer person: i'm committed to people narrating their own experiences, determining for themselves what has and has not been harmful / heteronormativity deems certain behaviours harmful, and others "normal"; the state and media are always invested in maintaining that / 2day, like every other day, is a good day to think about how we police the sexualities of young women, queer, and trans people

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Molestation is a vector for homosexuality unsurprisingly.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:10 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Molestation is a vector for homosexuality unsurprisingly.

Yep. Good thing we take a strong stance against it. Oh wait..

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
C-Mag wrote: First of all, I have zero confidence that they will even listen or have the ability to look in the mirror and take responsibility for their implosion.
Yeah, they still don't get it:

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/23/can-we- ... e-problem/

Racism, sexism, blah blah.

My anecdotal evidence confirms this as well. I have tried to, at the very least, help some of my Democrat friends understand where they went wrong. They literally still think Russia stole the election with the help of the KKK. It's hilarious.
I know people like this in the school.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
C-Mag wrote: First of all, I have zero confidence that they will even listen or have the ability to look in the mirror and take responsibility for their implosion.
Yeah, they still don't get it:

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/23/can-we- ... e-problem/

Racism, sexism, blah blah.

My anecdotal evidence confirms this as well. I have tried to, at the very least, help some of my Democrat friends understand where they went wrong. They literally still think Russia stole the election with the help of the KKK. It's hilarious.
My anecdotal evidence is the opposite . They know where they went wrong but they know they are helpless to do anything else. Its like the election is still going on. They hate the identity but if they want to be part of the opposition, this is what they have to dance with. Thankfully they wont listen to this dude.

It is exactly how they come after me in here. They know they are berift of ideas that no one is buying what they are selling, just insults. So I go on two tracts with them. Match insult for insult and go over the top on substance. If you just stick to the issues they'll go queit and or come back with the ist ism insults, the first demonstrates they don't think you are even worth responding too, the second put you on the defensive. My method makes me the aggressor they cant ignore me their fragile ego is such that they have to tsk tsk me or school marm me on the insults so the whole time they are condeming me I get to point out their lack of substance and stay on the offensive.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Looking forward to the day you go 'over the top' with something of substance, and don't revert to childish trolling when proved wrong.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
they'd be swallowing.
:banana-rainbow:
Want to be first? You couldn't handle neither of what I got to offer.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Molyneux calls out the Jew