Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Speaker to Animals

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:52 pm

The only people missing the point are you guys.

I simply take a stand against the assertion that it's okay for a degenerate homosexual in his thirties to groom my 13 year old son for sodomy. Sorry. Not cool with it.

What he said we all know is true about the homosexual community. We all know that grown homosexuals target young males, especially vulnerable ones. That's literally the gist of the Boyscout scandals, Catholic Church scandals, and pretty much every other homosexual pederast scandal out there.

I don't want to send my boy to a summer camp where some pederast begins to groom him for sex. You guys might be cool with that, but not me. It's frankly shocking to me that this line has to be drawn here.

I don't think Milo is necessarily doing any of this stuff. But he did attempt to normalize, and his attempt to normalize was shocking. It shocked even the participants in that podcast. You can see them looking at each other and mouthing the words "what the fuck!?". Milo made no attempt to walk it back, but instead reaffirmed what he was talking about by illustrating his own experience getting groomed for homosexuality as a 13 year old and joking about pederast priests.

It's not ambiguous no matter how much you people want to make it. Breitbart can't reasonably call the left out for trying to normalize pedophilia as they do and then have this guy on their editorial board saying shit like this. CPAC can't reasonably state that conservative values matter and then have this guy speaking for them. It's not even personal. I don't wish ill-will on the guy, and I doubt he will be adversely effected in the long run anyway. He will self-publish his book and probably make more doing it. He already owns his own media company, was doing that before he went to Breitbart, and will continue doing it.

Nobody on the right is trying to physically attack him like the left does. We are not shouting him down. If he wants to go talk about this shit, he certainly is free to do so, and the degenerate left will at least agree with him that it's okay to groom young boys for sex. So I am not sure what you guys hope to accomplish by all this hand-wringing.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The only people missing the point are you guys.

I simply take a stand against the assertion that it's okay for a degenerate homosexual in his thirties to groom my 13 year old son for sodomy. Sorry. Not cool with it.

What he said we all know is true about the homosexual community. We all know that grown homosexuals target young males, especially vulnerable ones. That's literally the gist of the Boyscout scandals, Catholic Church scandals, and pretty much every other homosexual pederast scandal out there.

I don't want to send my boy to a summer camp where some pederast begins to groom him for sex. You guys might be cool with that, but not me. It's frankly shocking to me that this line has to be drawn here.

I don't think Milo is necessarily doing any of this stuff. But he did attempt to normalize, and his attempt to normalize was shocking. It shocked even the participants in that podcast. You can see them looking at each other and mouthing the words "what the fuck!?". Milo made no attempt to walk it back, but instead reaffirmed what he was talking about by illustrating his own experience getting groomed for homosexuality as a 13 year old and joking about pederast priests.

It's not ambiguous no matter how much you people want to make it. Breitbart can't reasonably call the left out for trying to normalize pedophilia as they do and then have this guy on their editorial board saying shit like this. CPAC can't reasonably state that conservative values matter and then have this guy speaking for them. It's not even personal. I don't wish ill-will on the guy, and I doubt he will be adversely effected in the long run anyway. He will self-publish his book and probably make more doing it. He already owns his own media company, was doing that before he went to Breitbart, and will continue doing it.

Nobody on the right is trying to physically attack him like the left does. We are not shouting him down. If he wants to go talk about this shit, he certainly is free to do so, and the degenerate left will at least agree with him that it's okay to groom young boys for sex. So I am not sure what you guys hope to accomplish by all this hand-wringing.
I agree with you on probably every word of that, if that's what happened. I didn't see it as him trying to normalize it at 13, since he said the age of consent was where he thought it should be, but even that isn't good with me. 16 is too young, but that's the law. I'm fairly certain that 18 is the defacto age here, but I could be wrong. I thought age of consent required parental consent, and that's why statutory charges can be brought against an 18 year old for sleeping with a 17 year old, but my reading up on it didn't really clarify anything.

And honestly, even without the pederast scandal, CPAC having him as a speaker would have still been something that I would consider at odds with their stated beliefs.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:And honestly, even without the pederast scandal, CPAC having him as a speaker would have still been something that I would consider at odds with their stated beliefs.

The whole thing is a set up. CPAC staged the entire event.

It is rather interesting, IMNSHO, that Milo took the bait. (Of course, he clearly might have smelt the rat right off the bat and seized the opportunity.)

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Fife wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:And honestly, even without the pederast scandal, CPAC having him as a speaker would have still been something that I would consider at odds with their stated beliefs.

The whole thing is a set up. CPAC staged the entire event.

It is rather interesting, IMNSHO, that Milo took the bait. (Of course, he clearly might have smelt the rat right off the bat and seized the opportunity.)
That's where I am. People on the right didn't want him, but they couldn't disavow him for being gay and banging black guys. Not helping the brand. Got one little opening to make him a boy fucker, and they jumped on it. Shows the real ideas. Hugh Hefner spends his entire career sticking his crusty old dick in the young daughters of fathers, and he doesn't become a pariah. The prospect of that old dick being introduced to young gay boys is suddenly a problem. It's fucking hypocrisy.

That's why I call bullshit on it. People here who don't have daughters haven't said shit about the age of consent being 16. It ain't their daughters going out into that world. Suddenly a fag is talking about the same shit that every father of a daughter is aware of, grown men looking for vulnerable young poon, and all of a sudden it's a problem. Any man with a daughter has known since the moment his daughter was born that she would one day enter this world, and he knows that means. We are all too aware of what we are facing, and we don't lose our shit over it. We recognize our task, and we meet it.

Men without daughters get faced with the same reality, and fall apart. Get your shit together. There are men out there who want to violate your boys. Wake up to it. If you had a daughter, you would already know this. Instead of falling apart at the thought of it, how 'bout you man up to the situation that every father of a daughter is aware of.

You can virtue signal as much as you like. Won't do a lick of good for anyone. This is reality. Your children are vulnerable. They are targeted. Accept it and prepare them. Railing against a reality you can't change is pointless.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Shit's gon' be alright. She'll be two in April, and then I can teach her to shoot. 8-)
Start her out with something small... like a Desert Eagle. ;)
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Shit's gon' be alright. She'll be two in April, and then I can teach her to shoot. 8-)
Start her out with something small... like a Desert Eagle. ;)
Yes this has gone on for 83 pages now time to put this puppy to bed and talk about guns. Therefore driving away the two titanic twats of the Thames and terminal tower.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:21 am

Sargon of Akkad picks it apart pretty nicely.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:10 am

I don't care a lot about this Milo dust up. I was all for his 1st Amendment Rights. But this thing is like so many of our social arguments. People find ways to turn it into a polarizing thing. Like the Trayvon - Zimmerman shooting. Both those guys were idiots, the two idiots met and night and someone died. Why do we need to be drug into some made up ideological argument over a couple idiots getting in a fight. Same thing here, Pedophilia is one of the worst crimes out there. In my mind, we don't punish it hard enough.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:08 am

Laura Ingraham tells the Left why they lost and why there protests will fail.

She makes good points that GOP leaning folks threw off Establishment candidates with the Tea Party. The Tea Party protested against Republicans more than the Left. This is what the Left gets wrong, they get out worked, have no message, put forth an awful candidate, lose badly and there is no introspection about why they lost. They just attack the other side for having the nerve to beat them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience